我想和你谈谈之前的事
I wanted to talk to you about before.
我知道很艰难
I know that it's tough.
我不允许拯救我的家人吗
That I'm not allowed to save my family?
是啊 确实很艰难
Yeah, it's real tough.
你应该感到欣慰
You should take comfort
你弟弟希望你留着图腾
that your brother wanted you to have that totem.
你找回了它
You reclaimed it.
是你生来就该有的 是你的家人
It's your birthright. It's your family's--
你都说不能救我的家人了
Hey, stop talking about my family
那就别再提起他们了
when you're telling me I can't save them.
这是什么情况
What the hell was that?
所以我才让你留在船上
This is the reason I asked you to stay aboard the ship.
所以我才没回家
The reason that I haven't returned home.
我们有某种联♥系♥
We're connected.
为什么
What for?
不知道
I don't know.
我想着我们可以一起找到答案
I was hoping that we could find that answer together.
虽然不想太煽情 但是
Not to be... overly sentimental, but, uh,
我想念这里
I've missed this place.
我们也想跟你叙旧
We'd love to reminisce with you,
但你的时间调查局不肯放过我们
but your Time Bureau's on our tail.
所以我们没法很快帮你
Makes us slow to help you out.
那我直接说了吧
I'll get down to it, then.
我批准传奇们留着乘波号♥时
When I permitted the Legends to keep the Waverider--
我们做事不用谁批准
Nobody permits us to do anything.
当时还有其他用意
I had an ulterior motive.
意料之中的事
Why does that not surprise me?
过去五年我一直在追捕一个鬼影
For the last five years, I've been chasing a phantom.
一个贯穿时间 不分语言的名字
A name whispered across time and in every language.
马卢斯
Mallus.
软体鬼影 邪恶的贝类
The Phantom Mollusk? An evil shellfish?
"马卢斯"
"Mall-us."
一个古老又强大到
An evil so ancient and powerful
让时间之主不敢提及名字的恶魔
that the Time Masters dared not speak his name.
我认为他正在各个时代
Now, I believe that he is recruiting allies
招兵买♥♥马实现他的目标
from throughout time to his cause.
时代错误是你们让时间破裂的后果
Now, anachronisms are the result of your breaking time.
是她的主意
It was her idea.
但这些异象
But these outliers,
很有可能是马卢斯搞的鬼
they are most certainly the work of Mallus.
时间调查局官僚气息浓重
Now, the Time Bureau is a bureaucracy
想法很局限
and lacks the imagination
没法理解这一特殊的威胁
to understand this particular threat.
班纳特局长否决了我的讨♥伐♥提议
And Director Bennett objects to my crusade.
我现在孤身一人
I'm alone out here.
你的意思是
So what I'm hearing is,
热辣新女友甩了你
your hot new girlfriend dumped you
于是就可怜巴巴地跑来找前任
and now you're crawling back to your ex.
我可不是谁的备胎
And I'm no one's side piece.
我觉得他们说到关键点了
You know, I think they're onto something here.
宝贝儿
Look, sweetie.
我们欢迎你回来
We would love to take you back,
但不知道怎样才能再次相信你
but we don't know how we could trust you again.
如果我让热辣新女友
Would circumstances be any different
不再对你们紧追不舍呢
if I were to call off my hot new girlfriend's pursuit of you?
成
Deal.
好 你有什么计划
All right, what's your plan?
这个异象 就是吸血鬼
Right, this outlier-- the vampire--
很可能是马卢斯的目标
is most likely the objective of Mallus.
抓住吸血鬼 就能抓住马卢斯
Catch the vampire, catch Mallus.
看来我们需要吸血鬼诱饵
Sounds like we're gonna need vampire bait.
我
Me?
因为我很帅吗
Is it 'cause I'm handsome?
美男子
Pretty.
美艳帅气
Pretty handsome.
白教堂地区拥挤贫穷
Overcrowding and poverty made Whitechapel
犯罪活动在此滋生
a breeding ground for criminal activity,
开膛手杰克出现是其鼎盛时期
culminating in the Ripper's murders right around...
就是现在
well, now.
历史很有趣吧
Isn't history fascinating?
没错
It certainly is.
相信那个英国佬真是大错特错
Trusting the Englishman was a damn mistake.
你知道我们都戴着通讯器吧 罗里先生
You know we're all on comms, don't you, Mr. Rory?
那又怎样
I don't give a rat's ass.
没看到吸血鬼
No sign of any vampires.
但愿是克里斯汀·斯图尔特这一挂的
I wish this was like a Kristen Stewart type,
忧郁而闪闪发光
all broody and sparkly.
吸血鬼不会发光
Vampires don't sparkle.
米克 你跟吸血鬼挺像的
You know, Mick, you and the vamp have a lot in common.
你们都爱睡懒觉
You both like to sleep in, and, you know,
还爱杀人
kill people.
斯泰因 你在这干什么
Stein? What are you doing out here?
找你啊 小伙子
Looking for you, dear boy.
内特
Nate.
内特
Nate?
海伍德博士不见了
We seem to have lost Dr. Heywood.
内特 回话
Nate, answer me.
看啊
Look.
-他抓到海伍德博士了 -拦住他
- He's got Dr. Heywood. - Let's cut him off.
令人振奋
Well, that was invigorating.
找到美男子了
You find Pretty?
没 跟丢了
No, we lost him.
我们找到了土豆
We found potatoes.
别担心 游戏还在继续
Never fear. The game's afoot.
出自莎士比亚《麦克白》
"我仿佛听到一个声音在喊"Methought I heard a voice cry,
不要再睡了"'Sleep no more!'"
斯泰因教授
Professor Stein?
不 其实是莎士比亚的
No. Shakespeare, actually.
而你该叫我斯泰因爵士
And it's Sir Stein to you.
不是所有演员都能封爵
It's not every actor who is knighted.
天啊 不是吧
Oh, God. This can't be happening.
有了你的血液
Thanks to your lifeblood,
我的主人终于能复活了
my master will finally make his return.
但同时还要做很多事
But there's much to be done in the meantime.
好吧 真是一点都不恐怖
Yeah, well, that wasn't creepy.
莎拉
Sara?
内特 你在哪
Nate, where are you?
不知道 但我刚跟
I don't know, but I just had a chat
斯泰因教授的山寨奇怪邪恶表亲聊了
with Professor Stein's weird lookalike evil cousin.
准确说是高祖父
Great-great grandfather, to be exact.
著名的舞台剧演员 亨利·斯泰因爵士
The famous stage actor, Sir Henry Stein.
王冠剧院
理查三世
亨利·斯泰因爵士
领衔出演
好惊人
Astonishing.
我们遇到我某个祖先的可能性
The--the chances of us running into one of my ancestors
微乎其微
are astronomical.
家族传说他
Family lore recalls him
非常古怪
as being an eccentric.
但当时 演员不古怪才奇怪
But then, what can one expect from an actor?
还是个绑我来孝敬他主子的神秘怪胎
He's also an occult weirdo who kidnapped me to feed his master.
很好 吸血鬼会带我们找到马卢斯
Excellent. The vampire will lead us to Mallus.
待着别动 海伍德博士
Stay where you are, Dr. Heywood.
不用担心这个
Yeah, that's not gonna be a problem.
他们给我下的药让我的超能力都没了
Whatever they roofied me with fritzed out my powers.
能描述一下周围的环境吗
Can you describe where you are?
像个手术室
Uh, like a... an operating room?
我只知道墙上有一个吓死人的红月亮
All I know is there's a spooky-ass red moon painting on the wall.
-那是什么 -这是
- What's that? - It's, uh--
我对马卢斯的研究材料
it's some of my research on Mallus.
"小心血红月亮出现时
"Beware the blood-red moon,
生死之门便会开启"