我们换了身体
We have switched bodies.
谁知道还有什么改变了
Who knows what else may have shifted?
现在合体可能会引起不可修复的灾难
Merging now could cause a meltdown of insurmountable proportions.
我们 我们不能冒这个险
We just-- we just can't afford the risk.
你现在是教授
You're the Professor,
你是杰克斯
and you're Jax.
换了
Switched.
真是疯狂的周二
Must be Tuesday.
怎么了
What's going on?
有点像《怪诞星期五》里的剧情
Well, we seem to have a bit of a "Freaky Friday" situation.
-我是杰克斯 -我是马丁
- I'm Jax. - And I'm Martin.
酷
Cool.
叫我们来就是为这事吗
So this is why we've been summoned?
不是的
No, actually.
告诉他们
Tell them.
1937年 好莱坞 加利福尼亚
1937, Hollywood, California.
一个美丽的女人凭空出现
A beautiful woman mysteriously appeared
让整个电影行业陷入了混乱
and threw the entire film industry into chaos.
她漂亮至极 让华纳兄弟
She apparently was so beautiful that both Warner Brothers
和KG影业为她开启了大战
and K&G Pictures went to war over her,
情况很快失控
and it got ugly, fast.
真的发生了背后捅刀 有人死了
Literal backs were stabbed. People died.
那群好莱坞蠢货估计罪有应得
Those Hollywood idiots probably had it coming.
也许 但是这本不该发生
Maybe, but this wasn't supposed to happen,
所以我们要去修正
so we are going to fix it.
就是个简单的任务
It will be a nice, easy mission,
然后我们就转运了
and we'll get our mojo back.
太棒了 也许我还能
Awesome, maybe now I might actually
遇上些名人
get to meet some celebrities.
你怎么会认识
And how would you even know?
你看过最老的电影
The oldest movie you've ever watched
是叫《警♥察♥学校》的胡闹喜剧
is some ridiculous farce called Police Academy."
不许攻击《警♥察♥学校》 灰老头
Don't knock the "Academy," Grey.
无关紧要 因为你俩这样就是累赘
Doesn't matter because you two are a liability like this,
所以要待在船上
and you are staying on the ship.
-等下 什么 -太棒了
- Wait, what? - Oh, fantastic.
吉迪恩 设定航线前往浮华城
Gideon, plot a course for Tinseltown.
好莱坞 1937年
你很悲伤
You're sad.
帕里斯去和墨涅拉俄斯战斗了
Paris has gone off to fight Menelaus.
他可能会死
He may die.
你没有他怎么能活得下去
How could you live with yourself if you lost him?
卡
Cut!
演得太棒了
That was aces!
检查片门 继续
Check the gate. Moving on.
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
你们听到了 电影还没拍完呢
You heard the man. Got a movie to make.
-都动起来 -我看到她了
- Let's go, people! - I got eyes on her.
好吧 记住 我们只是在做侦察
All right, remember, We're doing recon only.
都别对她下手
Nobody moves on her.
先搞清楚情况
Let's see what we're dealing with.
你能描述下吗
What can you tell us?
她真的 真的非常漂亮
She's... really, really pretty.
她很眼熟
She looks familiar,
就好像我在哪见过她
like I've seen her somewhere.
我肯定她没听过这种话
I'm sure she's never heard that one before.
我听说这女人很会用融入法演戏
The gossip I'm hearing is that this woman is seriously Method.
她来这里之后就没出过角色
She hasn't broken character since she got here.
我要上了
I'm going in.
也许我能和她谈谈
Maybe I can talk to her.
不行 只侦察
Negative. Recon only.
我不想吓到她 她不在自己的时代
I don't want to spook her. She's out of her time.
真抱歉 小姐
I am so sorry, miss.
-你没事吧 -没事的 我很好
- Are you all right? - It's nothing. I'm fine.
看着点 你差点砸了她脑袋
Hey, watch what you're doing. You almost took her head off.
-你没事吧 -真的没什么
- Are you okay? - Yes, it's really nothing.
滚开 你这白♥痴♥
Get lost, you twit.
我问了这小姐个问题
I asked the lady a question.
她不想跟你说话
She doesn't want to talk to you.
试着阻止我啊 硬汉
Oh, try stopping me, tough guy.
这么快就动上手了
That escalated quickly.
怎么回事
W-what's going on?
历史上只有一个女人
There's only one woman
能对男人产生这种效果
in history who has this effect on men.
她就是特洛伊的海伦
She really is Helen of Troy.
-她走了 -跟着她
- She's on the move. - Follow her.
她在干什么
What's she doing now?
她现在一个人了
She's alone now.
她看起来很沮丧
She looks upset.
那还等什么 抓住她啊
What are we waiting for? Let's grab her.
大白天的绑♥架♥人
A kidnapping in broad daylight?
就算是我们也不能这么大意
Even we shouldn't be so careless.
杰克... 我是说马丁说得对
Jack--I mean Martin-is right.
我们得等着
We have to wait.
这里是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
海伦去哪了
Where's Helen?
快去找她
Well, find her! Now!
Z 有人去你那边了
Z, you got incoming.
制片厂老板在找他的新女主
Studio boss is looking for his new face.
还有其他人也在找
Yeah, so is someone else...
我的天啊
My, oh, my...
我听到的传言简直是轻描淡写
Now, the rumors I've been hearing could not do you justice.
你真是个尤物
You really are something special.
我叫艾迪
The name's Eddie.
-艾迪·罗思伯格 KG影业 -我是海伦
- Eddie Rothberg, K&G Pictures. - I'm Helen.
没错 亲爱的 不要去
That's right, honey. Don't do it.
有人教过你不要上陌生人的车 对吗
Someone taught you not to get into cars with strangers, right?
上来吧
Hop in.
或许没有
Or not.
罗思伯格 海伦 等下
Rothberg. Helen! Wait!
停下 罗思伯格 你个混♥蛋♥
Stop! Rothberg, you son of bitch!
我要亲手杀了你 你个老贼
I'll kill you myself, you rat bastard!
刚才我没看错吧
Did that just happen?
"帕里斯从墨涅拉俄斯那里偷走了海伦
"Paris stole Helen from Menelaus.
然后战争就开始了"
And the war began.."
我还以为特洛伊的海伦只是个神话
I thought the Helen of Troy story was just a myth.
我们发现神话
Well, we've found that myths
也有真实根据 这个要真一些
tend to have some truth about them--this one more than most.
海伦和她的爱人帕里斯 触发了十年战争
Helen and her lover, Paris, set off a ten-year war
派出了上千艘战船
that launched thousands of ships
造成成千上万人死亡
and sent tens of thousands of men off to their death,
都因为她太美了
all in the name of her beauty.
你说得好像是她的错
You make it sound like it's her fault.
男人总是找理由开战
Man always find a reason to fight.
这不是她的错
That's not on her.
看情况了
Depends.
-她有多性感 -我觉得还可以
- How hot is she? - I mean, she's all right.
她性感极了
She's really hot.
好像也不要紧 对吧
Seems kind of little league, right?
这小妞要是拍了一堆电影
I mean, what's the big deal if this chick
又有什么大不了的
gets to make a bunch of movies?
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
海伦像个害虫一样吞噬经典电影
Helen is taking over the classics like an infestation.
《卡萨布兰卡》怎么能没有英格丽·褒曼
What's--what's "Casablanca" without Ingrid Bergman?
《费城故事》怎么能没有凯瑟琳·赫本
The "Philadelphia Story" without Katherine Hepburn?
简直不能想象
It's--it's inconceivable.
现在这个新星在窃取海蒂·拉玛的成名角色
And now this upstart steals the career-making role of Hedy LaMarr--
我的童年女神
my boyhood crush.
抱歉 我还在调整
Sorry, I'm still adjusting. Look...
我亲眼看到了她造成的混乱
I've seen the chaos that she causes with my own eyes.
我们得把海伦弄出电影行业