We need to get Helen out of the movie business
以免再有其他人受伤
before anybody else gets hurt.
吉迪恩 海伦现在在哪
Gideon, where's Helen now?
我查看了小报档案
I checked the tabloid archives,
碰巧KG影业的爱德华·罗思伯格
and it so happens Edward Rothberg of K&G Pictures
今天下午要举办庆祝会
is throwing a gala this afternoon
以炫耀他的新星
to show off his latest star.
可能就是唯一的特洛伊的海伦
Which would be the one and only Helen of Troy.
所有人换上最好的衣服
Well, everybody go put your best digs on
因为我们要拯救好莱坞了
because we are going to save Hollywood.
对...
Yeah...
后来又被卡戴珊一家毁了
until the Kardashians destroy it.
终于 我们这尴尬局面终于
Finally, a positive side effect
有好的副作用了
to our predicament.
一想到要参加30年代的
I'm absolutely giddy at the notion
好莱坞庆祝会 我就高兴得头晕眼花
of attending a 1930s Hollywood gala.
也许我能和克拉克·盖博接触
Maybe I'll rub elbows with Clark Gable
或是和金吉·罗杰斯跳舞
or dance with Ginger Rogers.
你就替我多玩一些吧 灰老头
You have a little extra fun for me, Grey.
我这次不去了
I'm sitting this one out.
什么 怎么了
W-why? What's--what's wrong?
我累死了 老兄
I'm wasted, man.
我的关节痛
My joints ache.
我感觉就像是在水下行走
I feel like I'm walking under water,
而且我一直都得跑厕所
and I have to use the bathroom, like, all the time.
我向你保证
I assure you,
一旦我们把海伦送回她的时代
the moment we get Helen back to her proper time,
我们就换回来
we will fix this.
该死 我看起来真帅
Damn, I look good.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's wrong? Are you all right?
我们能穿越回去
Can we please go back in time
干掉发明裤♥袜♥的人吗
and murder whoever invented stockings?
-看到海伦了吗 -没
- Any sign of Helen? - No.
但雷都快跟塞西尔·B·德米尔成朋友了
But Ray's becoming friends with Cecil B. DeMille.
真是精致的脸蛋 小伙子
That is one remarkable mug, young man.
你从没拍过电影吗
And you've never been in a picture?
没 我记得没有
Uh, no, not that I recall.
我下个月要拍一部
Well, I'm shooting one next month.
加里·格兰退出了 但你的形象
Cary Grant backed out, but this profile of yours
或许比他更合适
might just have him outdone.
跟着我 他们会忘掉谁是加里
Stick with me, and they'll be saying "Cary who".
雷已准备好拍特写镜头了 德米尔先生
Ray is ready for his close-up, Mr. DeMille.
-她在那 -你发现海伦了
- There she is. - You found Helen?
不 是海蒂·拉玛
No. Hedy LaMarr.
世上最漂亮的女人
The most beautiful woman in the world.
她不仅是有天赋的演员
Not only is she a talented actress,
还是个天才
but she is a genius.
智慧与美貌并重
Brilliant and beautiful.
她是我的了
I'd do her.
罗里先生 你休想
Trust you, Mr. Rory,
将珍贵的东西据为己有并将之毁掉
to take something precious and debase it.
她也是发明家
She's also an inventor.
光是她的跳变频率专利
Her patent on frequency hopping alone
就让世界翻天覆地
revolutionized the world.
把衬衣塞进去
Tuck in your shirt.
拉玛小姐
Ms. LaMarr.
我是某个非常崇拜你的人
I just wanted to say I am one of your biggest admirers.
你是位了不起的演员
You are a remarkable actress.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
我还没演过美国电影
I haven't acted in any American films.
估计以后也不会演
Now I probably never will.
我今天来只是放手一搏
I came here today to take one last shot
看能否美梦成真见到德米尔先生
at making my dreams come true and meet Mr. DeMille.
但我离德米尔先生最近的距离
But the closest I'll get to Mr. DeMille
也只是在华纳兄弟替他转接电♥话♥
is transferring his calls at Warner Brothers.
"我是接线员 要我帮你转去哪里"
"Operator, how may I direct your call?"
但您这样有天赋的人
But surely someone with your talent
肯定能成为演员
will find work as an actress.
她在这屋里就很难找到演员的活
Tough luck finding work when she's in the room.
谁
Who?
女孩都有光鲜美丽的时刻
Any girl can look glamorous.
而她只要站着不动和露出蠢样
She just has to stand still and look stupid.
大家就位了吗
Is everyone in position?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-三明治 -不了
- Sandwich? - Uh, no.
雷 内特
Ray? Nate?
罗里
Rory?
好一个特洛伊的海伦
Holy Helen of Troy.
-对 -太性感了
- Yeah. - That spells hot.
各位 打起精神 任务在身
Guys, snap out of it. We got a job to do.
注意她的保镖
Hey, check out her security detail.
-她被围死了 -很快就不是了
- The woman's a prisoner. - Not for long.
我们让她单独一人
We just need to get her alone.
Z
Z?
-不 -天啊
- Oh, no. - Oh, my gosh.
-失陪一下 -好的
- Please excuse me. - Of course.
很好
Nice.
雷着装准备 到阳台等我们撤离
Ray, suit up and meet us at the balcony for extraction.
海伦 你得跟我们走
Helen, you have to come with us.
你不属于这 你知道的
You don't belong here, and you know it.
你肯定是华纳兄弟的人
You must be from Warner Brothers.
告诉阿诺德我很抱歉
Tell Arnold that I'm sorry,
但我离开他是为了更好的机会
but I left him for a better opportunity.
你的演技还真是不错
Oh, you actually are a good actress.
对 我听说特洛伊有家不错的剧院
Yeah, I hear they have a decent theater scene in Troy.
我们该去看看
We should go check it out.
不
No.
不 上帝应答了我的祷告送我来这
No, the Gods have answered my prayers by bringing me here.
这地方很陌生
This place is strange,
但我在学习其规则
but I'm learning its rules.
好莱坞的首要规则是
And the first rule of Hollywood is...
经纪人不在就绝不谈生意
never discuss business without your agent present.
看来她不只有漂亮的脸蛋
I guess she's not just a pretty face.
大家准备走了 得抓紧了
Everybody get ready to move. We got to go fast.
海伦宝贝 你先去找罗思伯格先生吧
Helen, darling, why don't you run along and find Mr. Rothberg?
乐意至极
Gladly.
你来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
除了拿15%的抽成吗
Aside from collecting my 15%?
你是她的经纪人
You're her agent.
你知道我有当经纪人需要的
You know that I have the killer instinct
嗜血本性
that this job requires.
我不是来打架的
I didn't come here to fight.
是来谈判的
I came to talk.
而我并非一人
And I didn't come alone.
如果你不接受我押上本金和利息的提议
If you don't take me up on my offer for parlay,
你 你的队伍和
things could get ugly for you,
好莱坞的精英就完蛋了
your team, and Hollywood's elite.
好
All right.
全都退下
Everybody stand down.
我和达克要叙叙旧
Darhk and I have some catching up to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心
Don't worry.
懦夫才会下毒
Poison is a coward's weapon.
我们现在处在暂时停战阶段
And our conflict is at a brief standstill.
我叫瓜莎
你来自赞比西
You're from Zambesi?
你的超能力从何而来
And your powers-- Where do they come from?
我还以为你可以
I would have thought you would have been able
感觉到你的同类
to sense one of your own.
你是图腾拥有者
You're a totem bearer.