你想谈 那就谈吧
You wanted to talk, so talk.
你这种死而复生的人
You know for someone who died,
并不懂得欣赏简单的事
you don't appreciate the simple things in life.
我 我已改变
Me? I'm a changed man,
所以我要用文明的方法来解决
which is why I'm trying to do this the civilized way.
-解决什么 -说服你和你的朋友
- Do what? - Convince you and your friends
卷铺盖走人
to pack up and ship out.
你想让海伦留下
You want Helen to stay.
要我说什么呢
What can I say?
时代错误是摇钱树
Anachronisms are good for business.
-你用的是水图腾 -可以这么说
- You wield the Water Totem. - In a matter of speaking.
图腾与我已合二为一
The totem is now part of me.
你滥用了它
And you've perverted it.
图腾拥有者必须保护无辜
Totem bearers must protect the innocent,
而非谋取私利
not use it for selfish gain.
你还有脸教训我是谋私利
You dare lecture me on selfishness?
是你背弃自己的族人
You're the one who's turned her back on her own people
转而帮这些没用的白♥痴♥
in favor of these bungling idiots.
你根本不了解我
You know nothing about me.
你确实很好看
You really do look lovely.
那颜色一直很适合你
That color always suited you.
-你是演员吗 -对
- So are you an actor? - Yes, um...
或许吧 我叫雷
Well, maybe. My name's Ray.
-而且 -西装头
- And-- - Haircut!
该走了
It's time to leave.
你没听见通讯器里的话吗
Didn't you hear us on the comms?
没 我的通讯器坏了
No, my--my comms aren't working.
别理他们 他们很没礼貌
Um, just ignore them. They're being rude.
继续我俩的谈话
Let's get back to our private conversation.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别碰我
Get your mitts off me!
别碰这位女士
Unhand the lady!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
现在没事了
I am now.
来得真巧
How convenient.
我还以为我得让你看清
Here I was, thinking I was going to have to convince you
你的队友多擅长搅乱局面
what a mess your team makes these things
只有回到以前的生活
and that you'd all be better off
你们才会好过很多
if you just went back to your old lives--
正好符合我的提议
which brings me to my offer.
你们要是现在走
I will let you all walk...
回到2017年 我会让你们
unharmed, if you all leave now
毫发无伤地离开
and go back to 2017.
不然呢
Or what?
不然
Or...
我会逐个杀掉你这一队欢乐的傻子
I will kill your merry band of idiots one-by-one,
最后再干掉你
saving you for last.
让你死时知道你只要做了
And then you will die knowing you could have saved them all
正确的选择 他们就不用死
if you'd only made the right choice.
-你们当时在想什么 -他们没在想
- What were you guys thinking? - They weren't.
跟现场所有男人一样
Like every man in the room,
被海伦迷得七荤八素
they were just captivated by Helen.
解释一下 她非常非常非常
Okay, in our defense, she was very, very, very...
非常地迷人
very attractive.
我只是很欣赏她的个性罢了
Yeah, I was just admiring her personality.
你们几个混球就为了博得芳心大打出手
So you jackasses decided to impress her by having a fight?
什... 是米克先挑起的
Wha-- Mick started it.
好了 别再指来指去
All right, enough finger pointing.
我们要把重点放在真正的问题上
We need to focus on the real issue here.
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk.
等等 达克在 你们还能活着回来
Wait, Darhk was there, and you're still alive?
他并不想打架 他只想谈判
He didn't want to fight. He wanted to talk.
他给了我们一个提议
And he made us an "Offer."
要我们停手
We stop doing what we're doing.
放弃乘波号♥ 放弃处理时代错误
No more Waverider. No more fixing Anachronisms.
我们修复时代错误关达克什么事
Wait, what does Darhk care if we fix Anachronisms or not?
不知道 我们没空研究他的邪恶计划
I don't know. We didn't have time to get into his evil agenda.
我们见识过达克的能耐
Well, we've seen what Darhk can do.
我们能打败他吗
Can we even fight him?
尤其是现在
Yeah, especially now that he's walking
他身边有时间助理和水女巫
with the time caddy and the water witch.
她不是女巫
She's not a witch.
她叫瓜莎
Her name is Kuasa.
她拥有一块赞比西遗失的图腾
And she possesses one of the lost totems of Zambesi.
瓜莎
Kuasa...
达克在维多利亚时期的伦敦
Darhk massacred those Time Bureau agents
冷酷无情地残杀了时间调查局的探员
in Victorian London without even batting an eyelid.
如果我们无法打倒他们呢
What if we can't take them?
这也许是我们最好的提议
This might be our best offer.
有所图才会给出提议
You don't offer a deal unless you want something in return.
再说了 就算他放我们走
Besides, if he lets us walk,
他也只会将我们逐个干掉
he's just going to take us out one by one.
没错 我们联手更强大
That's right. We're stronger together.
我们知道这点 达克也知道
We know that. Darhk knows that.
好了 我们把海伦带上飞船吧
All right. Let's get Helen on the ship.
不
Nope.
之前的派对之后 你们三被禁足了
After that party, you three are grounded.
我要你和教授
And I need you and the professor
弄清我们的通讯器为什么坏了
to figure out why our comms aren't working.
你是说我和教授吗
You mean me and the professor?
随便吧
Whatever.
阿玛雅
Uh, Amaya...
什么事
What's up?
我只是希望你们
Um, I just wanted to wish you guys,
任务顺利
uh, good luck out there.
谢谢
Thank you.
没这么寒酸
Not too shabby.
当作牢笼也不错
As far as prisons go.
和派对上的保镖是同一批人
It's the same security detail from the party.
看来海伦还在里面
I guess Helen's still inside.
你真以为他们会相信这些花招吗
You really think they'll fall for this stunt?
男人在过去的几千年里有变更聪明吗
Have men gotten smarter in the past few thousand years?
没
Nope.
林达拉马匹运送
哥们 这不可能的
Dude, this is impossible.
我都没法把手放进控制台
I can barely get my hands inside this console,
更别说搞定这些电线了
let alone handle the wiring.
如果我的手指动不了
How am I supposed to fix something
我要怎么修理东西
if my fingers don't work?
那叫关节炎
It's called arthritis.
你要知道
And just so you know,
我和你一样
I don't enjoy being inside you
不喜欢待在彼此的身体里
any more than you enjoy being inside me.
什么...
What did I--
别这么幼稚了
Don't be so puerile.
拜托 灰老头
Come on, Grey!
别假装你不享受
Don't pretend like you weren't
在派对上的时光
having the time of your life at that party.
我不懂你的意思
I don't catch your meaning.
心电感应连接
Telepathic link.
这么说吧 我看得出来你要是未婚
Let's just say I can tell if you weren't married,
你和拉玛小姐
you and Ms. LaMarr
会翻云覆雨一番
would be doing the nasty in the past-y.
翻云覆...
Nasty in the--
我告诉你
I'll have you know
拉玛小姐是我的风流卡
that Ms. LaMarr is my hall pass.
克莱丽莎放你自♥由♥吗
Clarissa gave you a freebie?
那是她的主意
It was her idea.
给我们婚姻增加点趣味
Something to spice up our marriage.
80年代红极一时的武打巨星
她选了尚·克劳德·范·戴姆She picked Jean-Claude Van Damme,
因为她觉得根本没可能