to give you at least a fighting chance.
你和你让人厌恶的武断想法
You and your insufferable pontificating--
慢着 打断一下
Wait, wait, wait, excuse me.
难道有人看了辞典...
Either someone got themselves a thesaurus, or...
他不是他显示的模样
He isn't who he appears to be.
他是那个老头
He's the old one.
不不
No, no.
你俩交换了身体
You guys switched bodies.
太滑稽了
Oh, that is rich.
要等一下吗
You need a minute?
不 我没事 我没事
No, I'm good. I'm good.
把他们杀了
Let's kill them.
灰老头害怕得要命 我能感觉到
Grey's scared to death. I can feel it.
达克肯定找到他了
Darhk must have found him.
-我们赶过去 -我跟你一起去
- We're going in. - I'm coming with you.
你确定你准备好了 杰克斯
You sure you're up for this, Jax?
-救灰老头 我当然好了 -你先去撒尿
- Save Grey? Damn right I am. - You may want to pee first.
我们不会停下来帮你找厕所
We're not gonna stop to help you find a bathroom.
-说得对 -我也去
- Good point. - Me too.
别跑去拉屎 米克
Just don't make it a deuce, Mick.
如果拉了 要冲水
Yeah, and if you do, flush.
他说你的另一半什么意思
What did he mean about your other half?
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
你是说杰佛逊
Oh, you mean Jefferson.
某种程度上我们也算是结婚
Yes, I suppose in a way we are married, too.
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
你是同性恋者
You're a homosexual.
不 我是核能超级英雄的一半
No, I'm one half of a nuclear-powered superhero...
只是我俩意外交换了身体
except the two of us accidentally switched bodies.
他们在这
They're here.
-我可以感觉到他们 -躲起来
- I can feel them. - Hide, hide.
怎么回事
What is going on?
船长要我们在船修好前
The captain asked us to keep you safe
保护你安全
until the ship's fixed.
只有拯救海蒂·拉玛才能把船修好
And the only way we can do that is by saving Hedy LaMarr.
我完全听不明白
I...don't understand any of this.
没关系 时间旅行...
That's okay. Time travel is...
非常让人困惑
It's very, very confusing.
现在没有电 我们只能
With the power out, we're going to have
手动锁掉外边的门
to lock the outside doors manually.
好
Right.
你们就留下我一个人吗
You're leaving me on my own?
毫无防御
Defenseless?
给
Here.
现在你不是毫无防御了
Now you're not defenseless.
看来他们把我们困住了
It appears they have us boxed in.
听我信♥号♥♥ 逃跑
On my signal, run.
那你呢
W-what about you?
你就只管跑到安全的地方
Look, just focus on getting yourself to safety
不要放弃你的梦想
and don't give up on your dream.
好极了
Oh, goodie.
救兵来了
The cavalry has arrived.
挺想念你们那些奇怪的装束
Oh, how I missed those whimsical outfits of yours.
跟你有仇的人是我 达米恩
Your beef is with me, Damien.
我们战斗吧
So let's fight.
你和我
You and me...
联盟的方式
League style.
两把剑
Two swords...
不用魔力
zero magic.
决斗 有意思
A duel. How quaint.
-灰老头 -但你知道...
- Grey! - But you do realize...
我不需要用魔力杀你
I don't need magic to kill you.
有趣...
Funny...
那是奥利弗·奎恩杀你前说的话
that's what Oliver Queen said right before he killed you.
蠢姑娘
Foolish girl.
我曾对你施予仁慈
I extended my hand to you in kindness.
现在你让我别无选择
Now you've left me no choice.
放开她
Let her go.
这不是伟大的女保护者嘛
If it isn't the great protectress.
不管你在干什么 收手
Whatever you're doing, don't.
放马过来
Bring it.
搞什么...
What the--
-灰老头 你没事吧 -我不会死
- Grey, Grey, you all right? - I'll live.
好像你身体的年轻恢复力有其优势
It seems your body's youthful resilience has its advantages.
海蒂 我刚才让你逃跑
Hedy, I told you to run.
然后我没听
And I didn't listen.
你肯定就是他的另一半
You must be his other half.
你俩快用你们的超能力
You two need to use your powers.
不行 可能会引起灾难性的核反应
We can't. It could cause a catastrophic nuclear reaction.
大家可能都会死
Everybody could die.
交给我
I got this.
你们得变身核能人
You have to become the Nuclear Man.
是火风暴 不是核能人
It's Firestorm, not Nuclear Man,
我们要是疯了才会尝试
and we'd have to be crazy to attempt
"怪诞星期五"合体
a "Freaky Friday" merge.
但你们可能是量子纠缠
Yes, but yours could be the case of quantum entanglement,
也就是说你体内的粒子和
which means the particles in your body are mirrored
你原子能同伴的粒子互相反射 也就是说
by those of your atomic companion, which also means--
如果我们合体
That if we merge,
我们还是能维持稳定的核反应
we could still maintain a stable nuclear reaction.
如果你想要闪耀
Sometimes you have to be crazy
有时就需要疯
if you wish to burn bright.
你觉得呢 杰佛逊
What do you say, Jefferson?
不错
Not bad.
你要把那些作为你的遗言吗
You want those to be your last words?
我们说好不用魔力的
We agreed no magic.
不 我说好我不用魔力
Oh, no, I agreed that I wouldn't use my magic.
我不能替她做同样的承诺
I couldn't make that same promise for her.
这就是女儿
That's the thing about daughters.
当她们看见你死在一个
When they see you die at the hands
自以为是的英雄手中
of one self-righteous hero,
她们不想再看见第二次
they really don't want to see it happen again.
你的女儿
Your daughter?
我的掌上明珠
The apple of my eye.
这就是有名的白金丝雀吗
This is the famous White Canary?
再见 小鸟儿
Bye-bye, birdie.
那就是我说的 灰老头
That's what I'm talking about, Grey!
加油 把她推回去 灰老头
Come on, drive her back, Grey!
杰佛逊 我认为我做不到
Jefferson, I don't think I can do this.
你可能忘了 我是个老头
In case you haven't noticed, I'm an old man.
没错 但你能行 灰老头
Yeah, true, but you got this, Grey.
加油 灰老头 放倒他们 宝贝
Come on, Grey! Let's get them, baby!
诺拉宝贝 我们是时候走了
Nora, darling, I think it's time we take our leave.
告诉我火风斯泰因很棒
Please tell me Firestein's a thing.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What's wrong?
我要撒尿
I have to pee.
而我不用
And I do not.
你做到了
You did it.
你是个天才
You're a genius.
火风暴合体让我们换回身体了
Forming Firestorm has restored us to our rightful bodies.
各位
Guys!
各位 我们得带她回飞船
Guys, we've got to get her back to the ship.
对你之前的图腾拥有者来说
You're a disgrace to every totem bearer
你是个耻辱
who's come before you.
你没权行使它的超能力
You have no right to wield its power.
我有权行使这个图腾和...
I have every right...
你的图腾的超能力
to this totem and yours.
这是我的家传图腾
This totem is my family's.
只有我的血脉能拥有它
Only my blood may bear it.
确实是
And they do.
你把它交给你女儿