You gave it to your daughter,
而她应该把它交给我
and she was supposed to give it to me.
但却戴在我妹妹的脖子上
But instead, it rests on my little sister's throat.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我不可能是你的孙女吗
That I am your granddaughter?
你对未来有什么了解
What do you know of the future?
我告诉过你我杀了你就等于杀死自己
I told you I couldn't kill you without killing myself.
怎么会
But how?
瓜莎 慢着
Kuasa, wait.
你跟华纳兄弟会有伟大的成就
I see great things for you, Ms. LaMarr,
拉玛小姐
and Warner Brothers.
看来进展得很顺利
It appears that went well.
阿诺德要我主演他下一部电影
Arnold wants me to star in his next film.
希腊女灾星事件后他很绝望
The man was so desperate after the Greek disaster,
我成功给自己谈成大幅度加薪
I was able to negotiate a pay bump out of the whole thing.
智慧与美貌并重
Brilliant and beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有你我就做不到或活命
I couldn't have done that or survived without you.
真的没什么
Oh, it-- it was nothing, really.
这是我们的份内事
Just doing our job--
让历史回到它的进程
setting history back on course.
-大家听到我说话吗 -非常清楚
- Can you guys hear me? - Loud and clear.
飞船已恢复正常
And the ship's purring like a kitten.
好吧 是时候走了
Okay, time to go.
是的 我们必须走了
Yes. Yes, we--we must be off.
好吧 再见
Well, good-bye.
我其实更喜欢老男人
I actually prefer older men.
好吧 我会...
Well, I'll be...
你个老狐狸
You old fox.
走吧 老兄
Come on, man.
莎拉怎么样
How's Sara?
吉迪恩已经让她昏迷
Gideon has placed her in a coma
好让她能完全治愈
so that she can heal fully.
我们接下来几天会没有船长 但
We'll be without a captain for a few days, but...
谢天谢地她会痊愈
thankfully she'll make it.
我得告诉你一件事
There's something I need to tell you.
我本不该告诉你这件事
It's something I shouldn't tell you,
但你该知道这件事
but it's something you should know.
瓜莎是玛丽的姐姐 也就是我的外孙女
That Kuasa is Mari's sister and my granddaughter.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
她告诉我的
She told me.
我甚至不知道她的存在
I never knew that she even existed.
我不怪你没告诉我
I don't blame you for not saying anything.
你只是在保护时间线
You were just protecting the timeline.
我可能也会那么做
I would have done the same thing.
谢谢你的谅解
Thank you for understanding.
我可以告诉你我知道的一切
I can tell you everything I know,
但这比你想的要复杂
but it--it is more complicated than you think.
不
No.
我们是历史的保护者
We are the protectors of history,
不是编写者
not its editors.
所以我知道得越少越好
So the less I know, the better.
小心 杀手
Whoa, there, killer.
天啊
Oh, my gods.
我真的很抱歉 我有点激动了
I'm terribly sorry. I got a bit carried away.
你用得挺顺手的
You're pretty good with that thing.
你该留着它
You should keep it.
但这是你同伴的东西
But this belongs to your comrade.
我觉得她不会介意送给你
Yeah, I think she'd be cool with you having it.
你回家后那些特洛伊木马乱碰你
Any of those Trojans get handsy with you back home,
你就让他们好看
you show 'em what's what.
特洛伊算不上是家
Troy is hardly a home.
我不想回去那里
I don't want to return there.
你怎么能自称是英雄
How can you claim to be heroes,
自称为世界做好事
claim to do good in the world
却逼别人回去继续可怕的人生
and yet force somebody back into a horrible existence?
好吧
Okay.
根据历史记录
According to the historical record,
你在战争进行一半时失踪
you disappeared halfway through the war,
但这没影响到战争
but that didn't affect the war itself.
我给你找了个空子
So I found you a loophole.
还是你来自的那个时间 但不同地方
Same time that you're from, just a different place.
我黑进历史了
I hacked history.
这不是特洛伊
This isn't Troy.
不是 这是全是女战士的岛
Nope, it's an island full of warrior women.
很酷 对吧
It's cool, right?
你的同伴不会生你气吗
Won't your comrades be mad at you?
会 他们会
Yeah, yeah, they would be.
但他们知道带我上船
But they knew what they were getting
会有什么结果
when they brought me on.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你改变了我的命运
You've changed my destiny.
这地方最棒的一点是
Best thing about this place--
男人不得进入
no boys allowed.
你终于有平静和安宁了
You'll finally have some peace and quiet.
天堂岛 公元前1253年