He's lying.
为了祖国 杀了她
Do it for the Fatherland, just kill her!
我还以为那混♥蛋♥死了呢
I thought that jerk was supposed to be dead.
-真对不起 -没事 没事 你安全了
- I am so sorry. - It's okay. It's okay You're safe.
-你安全了 -我不该说那些话的
- You're safe. - Oh, I shouldn't have said what I said.
如果那是我们最后跟对方说的话呢
What if it was the last thing we ever said to each other?
没关系 除了我爱你其他都无所谓
It doesn't matter. Nothing matters except that I love you.
好吗 我不需要其他东西
Okay? I don't need anything else.
我不需要结婚
I don't need to get married.
我只想和你在一起
I just--I just want to be with you.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
吉迪恩 救他
Gideon, fix him!
他的血压在下降 我们得止住血
His pressure's dropping. We have to stanch the bleeding.
马上办 斯♥诺♥博士
Right away, Dr. Snow.
杰克斯 放松
Jax, relax.
教授会没事的
Professor's going to be fine.
这混♥蛋♥可坚强了
He's a tough bastard.
杰克逊中枪了
Jackson's hit.
我找不到射入伤
I can't find an entry wound.
看他们的生命体征 一定是他俩的联♥系♥
Look at their vitals. It must be because of their connection.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
虽然杰克斯没有受伤
Even though Jax isn't injured,
他们的生命功能肯定仍有某种联♥系♥
their life functions must still be linked somehow.
那我们怎么解除联♥系♥
Well, how do we unlink them?
我们不能
We can't.
他们的联♥系♥在维持教授的生命
Their connection's the only thing keeping the professor alive.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我都没法回答这个问题
I can't even begin to answer that right now.
我们现在本该在度蜜月
We should be on our honeymoon.
我们本该在沙滩上
We should be on a beach,
拿着椰壳喝鸡尾酒
drinking mai tais out of coconut.
但是我们却在这飞船上
Instead we're on this space ship,
寻找我们朋友的邪恶二重身
looking for our friends' evil doppelgangers.
我们应该私奔
We should have just eloped.
没错
Yeah.
-卡拉 -艾丽克斯
- Kara? - Alex?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
-我不敢相信你差点... -我知道
- I can't believe they almost - I know, I know.
-我以为我失去你了 -我也是
- I thought I lost you. - Me too.
用出走的办法摆脱烦恼也不过如此
So much for getting away from it all, huh?
我不该认为
I should have known better
别的地球的婚礼
than to think that a wedding on another Earth
能解决我们所有的问题
is gonna solve all of our problems.
是的 但...
Yeah, but...
跟邪恶版的自己战斗
you know, fighting the evil versions of ourselves
让那些问题变得更透彻 不是吗
does kind of put those problems in perspective, doesn't it?
不幸中的万幸
Way to see the silver lining.
你好 朋友
Hey there, friend.
不必用酒精麻醉你的感受
No need to numb your feelings with alcohol.
鬼魂回来了
The ghost is back.
不 不是鬼魂 我是莱奥
No, not a ghost. I'm Leo.
地球X的莱奥·史纳特
Leo Snart from Earth-X.
没事的 伙计
It's okay, buddy.
我知道你为火风暴难受
I know you're hurting over Firestorm.
别碰我
Get your hand off me.
怎么了 搭档 告诉我
What is wrong, partner? Talk to me.
你不是我的搭档
You're not my partner.
你是犯罪团伙成员
You're a gangbanger.
我觉得你是想说二重身
I think you mean "Doppelganger."
我的地球上也有一个你
And there was one of you on my earth, too.
已安息
Rest his soul.
慢着 我死在纳粹星球了
Wait. I'm dead on Planet Nazi?
让我猜 被烧死
Let me guess. In a fire?
你一直折返着火的警局
You just kept going back into that burning police station
直到救出最后一位警员
until the last officer had been rescued.
我为了救猪猡而死
I died trying to save pigs?
我会恶心的
I'm gonna be sick.
你感觉怎么样 杰克斯
How you feeling, Jax?
不用担心我 灰老头怎么样
Oh, don't worry about me. How's Grey?
我给他打了镇静剂 别担心
I have him sedated. Don't worry.
我和吉迪恩在竭尽所能救他
Gideon and I are doing everything we can to fix him.
好吧 好
Okay. Good.
还是没好转吗
Still no improvement?
他的情况越来越糟
He's getting worse.
马蒂还是杰克斯
Marty or Jax?
两个
Both.
我不敢相信吉迪恩无能为力
I just can't believe there's nothing Gideon can do.
在医学上来说
Medically speaking,
斯泰因教授活不到现在
Professor Stein shouldn't even be alive right now.
他没有死去的唯一原因是
The only thing that kept him from dying is--
-杰克斯跟他之间的联♥系♥ -是的
- Jax. Bonding with him. - Yeah.
杰克斯基本上是个
Jax is basically functioning
人类呼吸机
as a human life-support machine,
能维持教授的生命
able to keep the professor alive but...
但不会太久
only for so long.
杰克斯知道吗
Does Jax know?
知道他也会死
That he's gonna die too?
我不知道怎么告诉他
I didn't know how to tell him.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
这艘飞船上都是聪明人
We got a whole mess of smart people on this ship.
会有人想到办法的
Somebody's gonna figure out something.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我这是死后进入极客天堂了啊
Oh, man, I have just died and went to geek heaven.
都说我们选对人了
Told you we picked the right guy.
选对人做什么事
Picked the right guy to do what?
追捕纳粹
Hunt Nazis.
会会住在地球X的专家 那个雷
Meet out resident Earth-X expert, The Ray.
好吧 你可以叫我的真名雷·特里尔
Well, uh, you can use my real name Ray Terrill.
你的秘密身份是
Your secret identity is your first name
-名字前面加"那个"吗 -是的
- with the word "The" in front of it? - Yeah.
为什么 你的秘密身份是什么
Why? What's your secret identity?
卓越先生
Mr. Terrific.
真的吗 有点王婆卖♥♥瓜了 不是吗
Really? That's a little boast-y, don't you think?
不 那只是我喜欢的摔角手之一
Nah, it's just one of my favorite wrestlers.
但你还是该改名字
Still--that's--you should change your name.
-我们能聊聊这些纳粹吗 -他们消失了
- Can we talk about these Nazis? - They vanished.
因为他们有自己的乘波号♥
Owing to the fact that they have their own Waverider.
纳粹乘波号♥
A Nazi Waverider?
我们通过终极女的
Yeah, we had been tracking them
辐射信♥号♥♥追踪他们
using the radiation signature given off by Overgirl
-因为她... -过度曝露在太阳辐射下
- because of her-- - Extreme exposure to the solar radiation.
这些读数对吗
Are these readings right?
当然对 为什么
Yeah, of course they're right. Why?
因为辐射追踪读数显示
Well because the trace radiation readings on here
正慢慢接近钱德拉塞卡极限
are slowly approaching the Chandrasekhar Limit.
-什么意思 -终极女不只是快死了
- Which means? - Overgirl isn't just dying...
如果她没有得到超女的心脏
Yeah, if she doesn't get Supergirl's heart,
她会造成超新星爆♥炸♥ 毁掉...
she'll create a supernova that will destroy...
整个中西部
the entire Midwest.
杰佛...杰佛逊
Jef--Jefferson?
杰佛逊
Jefferson.
我要和你说一件事
I need-- I need to tell you something.
说快点
Well, talk fast.
因为只有给你
Because unless you're sedated,
注射了镇静剂 吉迪恩才能救治你
Gideon can't do her thing, patch you back up.
难道你看不出来
Can't you see that
我要死了吗
I'm dying?
你在说什么呢
What-- what are you talking about, man?
我老了 杰佛逊
I'm old, Jefferson.
即使我没中枪
And even if I hadn't been shot,
没人会长生不死