-驾驶飞船 -发射一号♥鱼雷
- Fly the ship. - Launching torpedo one.
不必喊出来
You don't have to say it out loud.
好了 是我的原因还是这个没用
Okay, guys, is it just me or is this not working?
是没用
It's not working.
得解除他们的护盾
You need to take down their shields.
开火
Open fire!
各位 没用
Guys, this isn't working.
需要一把更大的枪
I think we need a bigger gun.
早料到了
Way ahead of you.
将军 敌人来了
General. We've got inbound.
启动应对措施
Then fire counter-measures.
不行
We can't.
敌人就悬停在船头正前方
It's hovering directly off our bow.
将军 介意出来一下吗
General, would you care to step outside?
有没有好消息
Waiting for some good news here.
没有好消息
I don't have any for you, man.
解除护盾的唯一办法
The only way to take out their shields is to get
就是有人登上那艘船
someone onboard that ship.
我们这就去
We're on our way.
我们到舰桥了 费利西蒂
We're on the bridge, Felicity.
但不知道要找什么
And we don't know what we're looking for.
好好 正在想办法
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm working on it.
费利西蒂有办法了
Felicity's got it.
护盾手动超控协议
我把他们偏导护盾的
I'm sending you the source code
源代码发给你
for their deflector shields.
收到 手动超控协议
Yeah, got it. Manual override protocol.
我要是没理解错
If I am reading this correctly,
你们现在只需要
all you need to do now is--
按下发光的红色大按钮
Hit the big, blinking red button.
能量护盾已解除
好了 护盾解除了
Got it. Shields are down.
哈里 你能操控这艘大家伙吗
Harry, you think you can handle this bad boy?
-易如反掌 卡赞斯基 -你去哪
- Walk in the park, Kazansky. - Where are you going?
出自电影《壮志凌云》
把我们的朋友救出那艘飞船
Getting our friends off that ship.
数到十 全力攻击他们
Count of ten, hit them with everything we got.
没问题
You got it.
快啊 拉蒙
Come on, Ramon.
开火
搞定
Nailed it!
动手 了结我
Go on! End it.
了结我
End it!
你怎么住手了
What's stopping you?
我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
巴里·艾伦不杀生
Barry Allen is above killing.
对吧
Isn't that right?
滚
Get out of here.
不知下次见面时我会是什么面孔
I wonder what face I'll be wearing next time we meet.
闪电侠
Flash.
迫不及待
Can't wait.
我检测到非常危险的高辐射强度
I'm detecting dangerously high radiation levels.
虚拟电脑语♥音♥女士说得对
Disembodied computer voice lady's right.
地球X的超女要像超新星那样爆♥炸♥了
Supergirl-X is about to go super-nova.
超女 你的二重身
Supergirl, your doppelganger's about
就要熔毁了
to have a meltdown.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你得带她飞到高空
You need to fly her up.
飞高飞远
Up. And away.
快
Now.
不
No!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
什么
Wha--what?
你怎么做...
How did you?
我想只有钢铁之躯的男人
I figured it'd take the man
才能接住钢铁之躯的女人
of steel to catch the girl of steel.
而且帮了很大的忙
That and, you know, a tremendous amount of help.
谢谢你俩 这世界欠了你们很多
Thank you both. This world owes you a lot.
这也是我的世界 所以
Well, it's my world, too so...
暴揍纳粹算是我们的使命
Punching out Nazis is kind of our thing.
如果地球X需要我们帮忙暴揍谁
Well, if you ever need us to do any punching over on Earth-X
-记得通知我们 -会的
- just let us know. - Will do.
-保重 巴里 -保重 雷
- Take care, Barry. - Take care, Ray.
-巴里 我得抱抱 -好
- Barry, I need a hug. - Okay.
要乖 莱奥
Be good, Leo.
-一直很乖 -我去准备一下
- Always. - I'm gonna get ready.
-交给你了 -好
- You got this? - Yeah.
好了 朋友 准备好回家了吗
All right, fellas. You ready to go home?
对 这东西是怎么运作的
Sure. So, uh, how does this thing work?
非常复杂的两步
It's a very complex two-part process.
第一 我打开缺口 第二
One, I open a breach. Two...
你们走过去
you walk through it.
酷
Cool.
莱奥
Leo?
我想在这待一会儿
I think I'm gonna stick around here for a little while.
我
I, um...
我不会一直待在这
I won't stay here forever.
我会回家找你
I will come home to you.
我保证
Promise.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
克莱丽莎要我说几句话
Clarissa asked me to say a few words.
但你们都知道
But, as you all know,
灰老头 马丁才是话多的那个
it was Grey--Martin who was the wordy one.
但
But...
我已习惯听他在我脑子里唠叨
I got used to hearing his voice inside my head.
即便是现在
And, uh, even now
我还能听到他
I can still hear him.
因为即便他不在了
'Cause even though he's gone,
他还是我的一部分
he's still a part of me.
他还是我们大家的一部分
He's still a part of all of us.
直到最后时刻
He was the best man
他也是最好的那位
right until the end.
最好的老师
The best teacher.
朋友
Friend.
丈夫
Husband.
父亲
Father.
克莱丽莎
Clarissa...
非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我没能救他 我
I-I couldn't save him. I--
他一心只想回家
All he wanted was to come home.
回到你 你还有罗尼身边
To you, and you and Ronnie.
回到家人身边
To his family.
杰佛逊
Oh, Jefferson.
-你也是他的家人 -我
- You were his family, too. - I just...
我不知道没了他我该怎么办
I don't know how to do any of this without him.
不会
Then, don't.
你也说了 他还是你的一部分
You said it yourself. He's still part of you.
这就对了 大家伙 哭出来吧
That's it, big guy. Let it out.
过敏了
Allergies.
再见 我的爱人
Good-bye, my love.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for believing in me.
告诉罗尼我很想他
Tell Ronnie I miss him.
谢谢你带我回到她身边
Thank you for bringing me home to her.
你要去另一个地球了
So, you're going to another earth,
而我要去另一个时代
and I'm going to another time.
这才是我们的生活
Yeah, that's kind of how we roll, huh?
太正常了
Totally normal.
我们...
Should we--
那就抱一抱吧 好吧
It's uh--it's a hug thing, okay.
好
Okay.