谢谢你让我能理智看待一切
Thank you for putting things in perspective for me.
那玛吉的事你要听我的意见了吗
Does that mean you're gonna take my advice on Maggie?
对 我会听从直觉
Yes, I'm gonna trust my instincts.
我肯定还会找到合适的人
I mean, there's got to be somebody else out there for me.
-对吧 -肯定的
- Right? - For sure.
你肯定也会找到合适的人
Just like there's'mebody else out there for you.
不只是一♥夜♥情♥而已
And for more than just a night.
有意思
That's funny.
-这也是我的教训 -老大
- That was my takeaway too. - Boss.
飞船准备好了
Ship's ready.
下次任务再见
Catch you on the other side.
你俩好过了
You hit that?
闭嘴
Shut up.
准备好了吗
You ready?
全都准备好了
Oh, so, so ready, yeah.
谢谢你们做的一切
Thank you guys for everything.
谢谢你们邀请我们参加婚礼
And thanks for inviting us to your wedding.
抱歉最后不如人意
Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.
至少很难忘记了
Well, at least it was memorable.
对
Yes.
下次婚礼我们还会来
Well, we'll be back out for the do-over.
我和爱瑞丝商量过了
Uh, Iris and I talked about it and...
对 我们只想
And yeah, we're just gonna
请一位地方执法官
get ourselves a justice of the peace
然后宣誓结婚 快速简单
and get it done, quick and simple.
那样就没什么纳粹了
Fewer Nazis that way.
保重 各位
Well, take care, guys.
太好了
That's good. That's--
好了
All right.
走吧
Let's go.
发生这么多事之后
You guys really not going to have a wedding now
-真不办婚礼了吗 -现在又支持办婚礼了
- after all that? - Now she's pro-wedding.
我们已经举办了仪式
I mean we've already had the ceremony.
现在只需要宣誓和交换戒指
So all we need to do now is exchange vows and rings.
市长可以帮人证婚吗
Hey, can't a mayor marry people?
很荣幸 但只有在星城境内
Very flattered, but I think that we would have to be
证婚才正式有效
within the limits of Star City for it to be official.
我们确实想要正式有效
And we definitely want it to be official.
如果不想找外人
Well, if you want it to be personal,
我想我们认识某个受圣职的人
I think we know a guy who's ordained.
我没吐算是好事吧
It's a good thing I didn't vomit, right?
对
Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
下次提前通知一下
A little warning next time?
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
What's up?
你受圣职替你弟和卡莉证婚过吧
You got ordained to marry your brother and Carly, right?
对
Yeah.
我们希望
We were hoping
你也可以替我们证婚
that you could give us the same treatment.
真的吗 很荣幸
Wow, really? I'm honored.
-是吗 -真的
- Yeah? - I am.
好 那开始吧
All right, well, let's do it.
好 很好
Okay, that's great. Um...
那么我想
I guess that makes you
你就是伴郎 你是伴娘
the best man and you the maid-of-honor.
-确实很"荣幸" -好
- "Honored" is correct. - All right.
-那么站好位置 -天啊
- Let's get into position. - Oh my goodness.
-你站这 -好
- You're here. - Okay.
-你站那 你站那 -好了
- You're there, you're there. - Oh I see.
你们写好誓言了
Did you guys write vows
还是想用范文
or you just want the boilerplate?
我的...
Yes, I um...
写好了
wrote mine.
我本来也想写的
I tried to write mine.
后来发现没必要写
But then I realized that I didn't need to.
我这一生有两大标志
My entire life has been marked by two things.
第一是变化
The first one is change.
我从小孩长成大人
From when I was a kid to when I was an adult,
一切始终在变
things were always changing.
不论世事变化多大
But no matter how different things became
或者要面对什么新挑战
or what new challenges I had to face,
我的人生一直有另一重大标志
I always had the other thing that my life was marked by.
那就是你
And that's you.
你一直在我身边
You've always been there.
朋友也好 伙伴也好
As a friend, as a partner,
甚至是我毕生挚爱
as the love of my life.
你是我的归属 爱瑞丝
You're my home, Iris.
而这一点永远不会变
And that's one thing that will never change.
真好
That was really nice.
我九岁时想当一名芭蕾舞演员
When I was nine years old I wanted to be a ballerina.
记得吧
Remember?
虽然我跳舞跳得并不好
Even though I was not a very good dancer.
独舞那天 我吓傻了
And the day of the recital I froze.
动不了 我简直想死
I couldn't move, and I wanted to die.
可我看到了观众席上的你
And then I looked in the audience and I saw you.
然后你站起来爬上舞台
And you got up and you climbed onto stage
跟我一起做了整套动作
and you did that whole routine with me.
我们棒极了
And we killed it.
我是说
I mean...
我们博得满堂彩
we brought the house down.
从那一刻起 我知道
And from that moment, I knew that...
有你在身边 一切皆有可能
with you by my side, anything was possible.
闪电侠或许是城市的英雄 但巴里·艾伦
The Flash may be the city's hero, but you, Barry Allen,
你是我的英雄
you're my hero.
而我很快乐
And I am happy...
很激动
excited...
很荣幸嫁于你为妻
and honored to be your wife.
太好了
Wonderful.
那么我宣布你们...
Well then I pronounce you both--
等等 等等 稍等一下
Wait! Wait. Wait, just one second.
如果你们不介意 我是说你不介意
Um, if you guys don't mind-- I mean if you don't mind,
如果你不介意 你能也帮我们证婚吗
really if you don't mind, but would you marry us too?
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
我以为
I thought...
我以为你不相信婚姻
I mean, I thought you didn't believe in marriage.
不 但我相信你
No, but I believe in you, and...
我相信不论生活如何摧残我们
I believe that no matter what life throws at us
我们的爱能战胜一切
our love can conquer it,
不论结婚与否
married, unmarried.
我爱你
I love you.
我最害怕...
My greatest fear...
我这辈子最害怕的是失去你
my greatest fear in life is losing you.
-我 -我愿意
- I-- - Yes.
好
Okay.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
约翰 你怎么看
Uh, John, what do you say?
开什么玩笑 奥利弗
You kidding me, Oliver?
过去这六年
I'm the guy for the past six years
一直是我在撮合你们
that's been trying to keep you two together.
只有我配替你征婚
It's only fitting that I marry you.
好了 誓言
Okay. Vows?
-没有 -没有 我们没他们说得好
- No. - No. I mean, we can't do better than them.
没错
Defintely not.
我们在对付疯狂的连环杀手女弓箭手的
We kind of did those fake vows when we had that fake wedding
假婚礼上说过假的誓言
with that psychopath serial-killer archer lady.
我记得当时好像说过...
I remember saying something along the lines of...
你是我生命中最美好的部分
you're the very best part of me.