It determines whether or not
是否离开北美洲
the Vikings leave North America,
对我来说这很令人激动 因
which, for me, is very exciting, cau--
你还好吗 伙计
You okay, man?
是的 是的 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
专注于任务吧
Let's just stay on mission.
好的
Okay.
基♥督♥教僧侣说无尽的战争
The Christian monks say that endless war
意味着我们的族人无法享受和平
means our people will never know peace.
那是蓝神所要求的 弟弟
It is what the Blue God has demanded, brother.
时代错误不是某种武器
The Anachronism isn't a weapon.
各位 我们对付的似乎是某种蓝神
Uh, guys, we're dealing with some kind of Blue God.
找到了
Found him.
那不是...
Is that...
马丁
Martin?
马丁是时代错误
Martin's the Anachronism.
他们用他的聪明才智来征服新世界
They used his genius to conquer the New World.
就... 这次是秘密行动
Ju--hey, it's supposed to be a stealth mission.
该死
Dammit!
杰克斯 回到位置上
Jax, back into position now.
杰佛逊 你在这里干什么
Jefferson? What are you doing here?
-我最后一次见你是... -1987年
- I--I haven't seen you since- - 1987.
别担心 马丁
Uh, don't worry, Martin,
我会把你放出来的
I--I'ma get you out of here.
等下 别别别
Wa--wait! No, no, no, no, no, no!
-你没事吧 -没事才怪
- You all right? - Most certainly not!
小心
Look out!
我已经有一周没洗过澡
I haven't had a bath or a change of clothes
或是换衣服了
for over a week.
我可能会死
I--I--I could've died.
-我说了什么不好的吗 -没事 没什么
- Was it something I said? - No, nothing. It's fine.
我们得赶紧离开
We just gotta get out of here
不然部落其他人就来了
before the rest of the clan comes.
别别别 等下 等下
Uh, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-我们得回去 -回去干什么
- We have to go back. - Go back for what?
-我的碧波 -碧波是什么玩意
- My Beebo. - What the hell is a Beebo?
那个"抱紧我 碧波娃娃"吗
As in Cuddle Me Beebo?
是给莉莉的光明节礼物
It's a Hannukah gift for Lily.
我们可不会为了某个该死的玩具回去
We're not going back for some damn toy!
你不明白
You don't understand!
那个该死的玩具会改变历史的
That damn toy is gonna change history!
四眼男逃跑了
The four-eyed man has escaped.
没关系
No matter.
我们的神依然还在
We still have our God...
碧波饿了
Beebo hungry.
我们的神渴望战争
And our God hungers for battle!
碧波 碧波 碧波 碧波
Beebo! Beebo! Beebo! Beebo!
碧波 碧波 碧波 碧波
Beebo! Beebo! Beebo! Beebo!
好吧 让我捋一捋
All right, let me get this straight.
维京人认为碧波是个神
So, the Vikings think that Beebo is a God,
就是那个"哇哇 碧波爱你"的碧波
Beebo as in, "Wah, wah, Beebo love you"?
虽然听起来很荒谬
As preposterous as it sounds,
但那个讨厌的玩具让我活了下来
that obnoxious toy is the only reason I survived.
在林子里找到我的维京人本想杀了我
The Vikings who found me in the woods were about to kill me,
然后碧波讲话了
when Beebo spoke.
就像给野蛮人下咒语
It--it was like a--a spell was cast over the barbarians.
给 喝了能暖和点
Here, this should warm you up.
-伯爵茶 -加了一点白兰地
- Earl Grey? - With a little bit of brandy.
我的最爱 谢谢你 杰佛逊
Ah, my favorite. Thank you, Jefferson.
说得通
It does make sense.
北欧神话中充满了碧波那样的生物
Norse mythology is filled with creatures like Beebo:
巨魔 侏儒 矮精
trolls, gnomes, tumptens.
好吧 但为什么将之视为神
Okay, sure, but thinking he's a God
遵其指示征服新世界
who wants them to conquer the New World?
你看 最初 维京人认为
You see, at first, the Vikings thought that
只有我才能让碧波说话
only I could make Beebo talk,
但很快就发现我的翻译
but it soon became clear that my translations
不是雷夫的姐姐想听的话
were not what Lief's sister wanted to hear.
弗莱蒂斯夺取了我的位置
Freydis usurped my position
将碧波的话根据她的意图扭曲
and twisted Beebo's words for her own agenda.
好吧 看起我们需要去找夺回那碧波
All right, sounds like we gotta go get that Beebo,
然后把维京人送回家
and send the Vikings packing.
扎莉 你能带年轻的斯泰因去清洗吗
Zari, can you take young Stein to where he can get cleaned up?
-来吧 -我可以帮他
- Come on. - I--I can help him,
-我也没事可... -没事 交给扎莉
- 'cause I've got nothing - It's okay. Zari's got it.
马...马蒂 马...马丁
Mart--Marty--Mar--Martin...
你看起来年轻又有活力
you're looking young and lively.
-很高兴见到你 -你也是 雷蒙德
- Uh, good to see you. - You too, Raymond.
有个问题 我在哪
Uh, one question: Where's me?
-你在... -安息
- Uh, you- - At peace.
和你的家人一起 过节
With your family for the-for the holidays.
我差点忘了
Ah, I almost forgot.
光明节快乐
Happy Hannukah.
光明节快乐
Uh, Happy Hannukah.
我得为这喝一口
I'll drink to that.
真恶心 这酒是怎么了
That's disgusting. What's wrong with this beer?
天啊 莎拉怎么这样
Man, can you believe Sara?
她不想让我和年轻的斯泰因在一起
She doesn't trust me around young Stein.
所以你是说你没有打算
So you're saying you weren't planning on
警告马丁关于他的死亡吗
warning Martin about him dying?
好吧 但这不明摆着
Okay, fine, but-but come on, man.
灰老头死了 然后突然间
Grey dies, and then, all of a sudden,
年轻时的他就出现在了错误的时间
his younger self gets displaced in time?
是啊 我知道 我们老碰到自己很疯狂
Yeah, I know, it's crazy that we keep bumping into ourselves.
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 雷和支配者宝宝
I mean, Ray and the baby Dominator,
还有斯泰因爵士和他的杀人窝点
and Sir Stein and his killer stash.
米克的爸爸
Mick's dad.
我是说 这一切不可能是巧合
I mean, this can't just be a coincidence.
这会不会是命运
What if this is fate's way
在说我们应该抢先一步
of saying we should step up?
我们真的能挽救局面
That we can actually improve things?
马丁已经做出了决定 杰克斯
Martin made his choice, Jax,
我们应该尊重他的牺牲
and we should be honoring his sacrifice,
-而不是去修改 -但那是灰老头
- not trying to undo it. - Yeah, but it's Grey.
我是说 我们怎么能不告诉他
I mean, how can we not tell him?
因为万一知道他的死亡后
Because what if knowing about his death
年轻的马蒂选择不制♥造♥出火风暴模型
makes young Marty choose not to create the Firestorm matrix
或是遇见你 或是踏上这艘船呢
or meet you or step foot on this ship?
他绝不会让你以危及现今的方式
He never would've wanted you to risk the present
来拯救过去的他
to save him in the past.
你又是怎么知道他想要什么 雷
And how exactly do you know what he would've wanted, Ray?
你没有跟他心灵相通了三年
You weren't psychically connected to him for three years.
吉迪恩
Gideon!
啤酒尝起来像是污水
The beer tastes like sewage water.
这是个提问吗 罗里先生
Was that a question, Mr. Rory?
别自作聪明 女士
Don't get smart, lady.
我调整了制♥作♥设置
I adjusted the fabrication settings.
乘波号♥现在是无酒精船
The Waverider's now a dry ship.
禁止酒品
No alcohol allowed.
你个混...
You son of a--
你说你的饮酒不成问题
You said your drinking wasn't a problem.
如果你能撑过几天没酒的日子
If you can go a couple of days without booze,
-你就证明了你自己 -几天
- you've proven your point. - A couple of days?
-42小时吗 -48
- 42 hours? - 48.
我查看了一下♥阴♥历
So, I checked the lunar calendar,
今天是犹乐节
and today is Yuletide.
就像是圣诞节吗
Oh, like Christmas?
在基♥督♥徒把它更名之前
Well, before Christians rebranded it,
花环 树 精灵原先都是北欧人传统
wreaths, trees, elves were all Norse traditions first.
今晚 雷夫要办一个犹乐节盛宴