- Yeah, but Sara-- - Just 'cause she's the Captain
你就什么都得听她的
doesn't mean you have to do everything she says.
是啊 我知道 但我们
Yeah, no, I know, but we--
杰佛逊 你在这
Ah, Jefferson, there you are.
米莉娜获胜
游戏结束
Game over!
搞什么
Come--come on!
-我超厉害的 -你还好啦
- I'm scary good at this. - Uh, you're just okay.
抱歉打断你们了
Forgive the interruption,
但我很想回到克莱丽莎和莉莉身边
but I would very much like to return to my Clarissa and Lily,
不管有没有那倒霉的碧波
with or without that wretched Beebo.
好 我带你去逃生舰
Oh, yeah, sure, I'll take you in the jumpship.
机会来了
This is your chance.
钻钻空子 像我为特洛伊的海伦做的
Find some loophole, like I did with Helen of Troy.
你可以救你朋友一命
You can save your friend's life.
内特尼尔
Nathaniel!
碧波爱玩
Beebo likes to play!
内特 内特 我无人防守
Nate! Nate! I'm open!
碧...
Bee...
我讨厌木偶
I hate puppets.
碧波 想要
Beebo-- want
抱抱
cuddle...
我知道你有多不愿相信 姐姐
I know how much you wanted to believe, sister,
但碧波是个伪神
but Beebo's a false God
满口虚伪的承诺
full of false promises.
我们是维京人
We are Vikings.
这是我们要征服的土地
This is our land to conquer.
是时候回家
It's time to go home
抛弃这个殖民地了
and abandon this colony.
看来旧神族已经抛弃了我们
It seems the Old Gods have abandoned us.
看来传奇拯救了奥丁节
Well, looks like the Legends have saved Odin Day.
奥丁节
Odin Day?
等等 你是说圣诞节吗
Wait, you mean Christmas?
没听说过
Doesn't ring a bell.
我们不是已经修复了时代错误吗
I thought we fixed the Anachronism.
我是奥丁
My name is Odin,
仙宫的统治者
ruler of Asgard.
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk...
你认识这人吗
You know this guy?
-还有他女儿 -瞧见没
- And his daughter. - See?
早说了穿北欧神的服装会合适
I told you the Norse God costumes would work.
拜见真神之王
Bow to the King of the true Gods!
他离开瓦尔哈拉
He has left Valhalla
来带你们上战场
to lead you into battle.
同心协力 我们将会征服新世界
Together, we will conquer the New World.
米克 别去 我们敌不过他们
Mick, no, we're outmatched.
我们走
Let's go.
向奥丁下跪 弟弟
Kneel before Odin, brother.
这我倒是没想到
That was unexpected.
不是说达克父女的出现
I mean, not the Darhks showing up.
他们好像很喜欢改变历史
They seem to enjoy altering history.
-你撤退了 -维京人是一回事
- You retreating. - Well, Vikings are one thing.
如果我们和达克父女发生冲突
If we're gonna tangle with the Darhks,
我们就必须专心对付他们
we have to get our heads on straight.
我个人而言 很高兴你们小心谨慎
I, for one, am glad you're treading cautiously.
我们已经安全到达了时光穿梭区
We've arrived safely in the Temporal Zone,
但我恐怕时代错误变得...
but I'm afraid the Anachronism has--
我猜猜 更严重了 谢谢你 吉迪恩
Let me guess, it's worse. Thank you, Gideon.
又一个时震
Another Timequake.
我们不能让美国变成维京人的天下
We are not letting America go Viking.
艾娃 能叫时间调查局来支援吗
Ava, can you call the Time Bureau for backup?
等等 我们真这么走投无路了吗
Wait, wait, wait, are we really that desperate?
是的
Yeah.
上次我们直面诺拉·达克时
Well, the last time we faced Nora Darhk,
-她让莎拉陷入昏迷 -对
- she put Sara in a coma. - Right.
我会和班纳特局长谈谈
I'll, uh, speak to Director Bennett.
谢谢
Thank you.
这身衣服不错嘛
Wow, that's, uh, quite the getup.
马丁和杰克斯在哪
Where's Martin and Jax?
他们正赶回中城
They're on their way back to Central City.
要送马丁回去过节
Gotta get Martin home for the holidays.
中城 1992年
你一路静得出奇啊 杰佛逊
You've been awfully quiet, Jefferson.
我的错 我只是一直在
My bad. I've just had some--
在想一些事
some things on my mind.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
等不及要见克莱丽莎和莉莉
I can't wait to see Clarissa and Lily.
听着
Listen...
我接下来的话也许很不可思议
this is gonna sound crazy, okay,
但你要在2017年11月28日打开这封信
but you need to open this letter on November 28th, 2017.
2017年11月28日之前不准打开
我看过《回到未来》 杰佛逊
I've seen "Back to the Future," Jefferson,
克莱丽莎喜欢的那种对时间旅行的嘲讽
that-- that mockery of time travel that Clarissa adores.
我认为这封信
I-- I don't suppose this letter
和我的未来没有任何关系
has anything to do with my future.
这封信也许能救你一命
Uh, this letter could save your life.
那我绝对拒绝拿这封信
Then I categorically refuse to take it.
你知道试图改善历史的危险性
You know the dangers of trying to improve history.
不不 这是你的未来
No, no, this-- this is your future.
和你的过去
And your past.
别小瞧我 我知道队友们说
Give me a little credit. I-- I know the team was lying
我回去和家人过节是在骗我
when they said I was visiting family for the holidays.
那就拿着这封信
Then take the damn letter
别再这么顽固了
and stop being so stubborn.
想想你的家人
Think about your family.
这封信就是个空子
This letter is a loophole.
在2017年11月28日之前 一切不变
Nothing changes until November 28th, 2017.
拿着吧
Please.
好吧 杰佛逊
Okay, Jefferson.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好啊 朋友
Hello, friend.
在找酒喝吗
Looking for booze?
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
你刚才在那边差点没命
You almost died back there,
我知道你极度想喝酒
and I know you're craving a drink.
所以抵抗酒瘾才这么重要
That's why it's so important to resist!
别再麻木自己对恐惧和痛苦的感觉了
You have to stop numbing yourself to fear and pain.
真正的转变就是这样开始的
That's when the true transformation begins!
小米
Mickey!
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
我道歉 那是他的名字
I-- I apologize. That-- that was his name.
你地球X的二重身是我最好的朋友
Your Earth-X doppelganger was my best friend.
我们在反抗军里一起长大
We grew up together in the Resistance.
他死的时候 我
And when he died, I--
我彻底崩溃了
I was devastated.
但看到你让我意识到
But seeing you made me realize----
我完全无法接受他的死
I was a long way from acceptance.
我上船来不只是帮你消化你的损失
I didn't come onboard just to help you process your loss.
也是为了消化自己的
I came so I could process mine.
你的咕哝声算是回应我了吗
Was that guttural sound your response?
-回应什么 -我发自内心的告白
- To what? - My heartfelt confession.
我不在乎 我没听你说话
I don't care. I wasn't listening.
我认识的米克·罗里在乎 他听我说话
Well, the Mick Rory I knew did care, and he did listen.
他是我见过最善良 最无私的人
He was the kindest, most selfless person I've ever met,
完全不是我面前这个
a far cry from the crude, alcoholic,
粗鲁 嗜酒和浪费空间的白♥痴♥
oafish waste of space before me.
我令人失望吗
I'm a disappointment?
我认识的莱昂纳多·史纳特
Well, the Leonard Snart that I knew
是个冷漠无情的罪犯
was a cold, ruthless criminal,
他从来不管我喝酒的事
who didn't say boo about my drinking,
因为他知道我能把活干好
because he knew I could get the job done!
我不喜欢你 你不适合这里
I don't like you. You don't fit in.