而是我的感受
It was about what I... felt.
在里面什么也感受不到
It was an absence of feeling:
没有温暖 没有爱 只有虚空
no warmth, no love, just a void,
而虚空中唯一充斥的就是...
and the only thing filling the void was...
马卢斯
Mallus.
看来里普对他有执念是对的
It seems Rip was right to be obsessed with him.
我得通知调查局
I need to tell the Bureau.
你不怕因违抗命令惹上麻烦吗
Well, aren't you afraid of getting in trouble for disobeying orders?
那也值了
It was worth it.
回见
See ya again.
吉迪恩 时间线怎么样了
Gideon, how's the ol' timeline?
记录显示 历史已被修复
Records show that history has been restored.
新瓦尔哈拉又变回了北美
New Valhalla is North America again,
唯一因碧波而起的争斗
and the only war Beebo has incited
正在全国各大商场上演
is in shopping malls across the nation.
看来我们的工作完成了
Sounds like our work here is done.
吉迪恩 你确定时间线没有别的改变吗
Gideon, you're sure there are no other changes to the timeline?
如果你是在说斯泰因教授
If you're referring to Professor Stein,
他仍然死于2017年
he still died in 2017.
马丁·斯泰因 讣告
我很遗憾 杰克斯
I'm sorry, Jax.
慢着 我只是不明白
Wait--I-- I just don't understand.
那个空子 应该能行
Uh, the loophole, it--it should've worked.
那封信明确告诉他怎么在
That letter told him exactly how to protect himself
他死的那天保护自己 发生什么了
on the day he died. Wh--what happened?
他肯定没看那封信
He-- he must not have read it.
中城 1992年
你好 莉莉
Hey, Lily!
有人告诉我你想要一个这个
A little birdie told me you wanted one of these guys.
碧波娃娃 我好喜欢
Beebo! I love him!
光明节快乐
Happy Hanukah.
克莱丽莎 你记得杰佛逊吧
Clarissa, you remember Jefferson.
-你还是这么年轻 -你也是
- You haven't aged a day. - Neither have you.
给你来杯伯爵茶吧
Can I get you some Earl Grey?
当然好啊
Yeah, sure.
来吧
Come on.
我知道你为何而来
I think I know why you're here.
进来吧
Come in.
你没看那封信
The letter, you never read it.
那是因为我已经烧了
That's because I already burned it.
什么
What?
我当然受到诱惑了
I--I was tempted, to be sure.
我针对那个日子想了很多
I thought a lot about that date.
2017年11月28日
November 28th, 2017.
到时我67岁了
I'll be 67 then.
我会经历了冒险
I'll have had adventures,
看着我女儿长大
watched my daughter grow up,
结交了一个朋友
and I'll have made a friend,
愿意为我冒很大的险
who was willing to risk far, far too much for me.
不 我试着拯救你
No, I--I am trying to save you--
你得对我放手
You need to let me go.
我俩都知道你不该来这
We both know you shouldn't be here.
也许我的人生在等着我
I--I may have a life ahead of me,
但于你
but to you,
-我是鬼魂 -不不 于我...
- I'm a ghost. - No, no, to me--
我不打算逃避死亡 杰佛逊
I'm not gonna cheat death, Jefferson.
没人能长生不死
None of us live forever,
而且 我显然活出了
and yet, I clearly live
精彩多样的美妙人生
a wonderful life with many chapters.
如果我有个愿望 不会是延长
And if I had one wish, it--it wouldn't be for me
我的人生
to prolong my life.
而是让你
It... would be for you
活出自己的人生
to live yours,
及拥有你该有的所有幸福
and to have all the happiness you deserve.
好吧
Okay.
再见 灰老头
Goodbye, Grey.
再见 杰佛逊
Goodbye, Jefferson.
你试着改变他的命运了
Did you try to change his fate?
没成功 所以...
Didn't work, so, uh...
我很遗憾 杰克斯
I'm sorry, Jax.
我也是
Me too.
如果我留在这船上 我就无法向前看
If I stay on this ship, I'll never be able to move on.
什么意思 是说...
What do you mean? Like...
你要离开吗
you wanna leave?
你不能离开 杰克斯
You--you can't leave, Jax.
不 你不能离开 你是我们的队员
No, you're--you're not leaving. You're a part of this team.
是的 我永远都是 但现在
Yeah, and I always will be, but right now, uh,
我得做件事
this is something I gotta do.
我需要不同形式的冒险
I need a different kind of adventure.
你真的想要这样吗
Is this what you really want?
是的
Yeah.
我想命令你留下
I would order you to stay,
但我知道你会违抗我的命令
but I know you'd just disobey me
一如既往地跟随你的心意
and follow your heart, like you always do.
你可以帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
我走之前别告诉其他人
Don't tell the others until I'm gone.
我不道别 我不做那种事
I don't do goodbyes. It's--it's not my thing.
好的 我完全明白
Yeah, yeah. Totally, I get it.
好吧
Okay.
火风暴解药
惊喜
Surprise!
你不会真以为我们会让你
You didn't really think we were just gonna let you
不道别偷偷溜走吧
sneak out of here without saying goodbye.
要整家人在一起
Yeah, we can't celebrate the holidays
才能庆祝节日 犹乐节快乐
without the whole family. Happy Yuletide.
看来这支队伍真令人眼前一亮
Well, I think we made an impressive team out there.
让我想起往昔
Reminded me of old times.
祝健康
L'chaim.
如你所尝 我重新设定了吉迪恩
As you can taste, I reprogrammed Gideon.
我不该试着改变你
I should not have tried to change you,
我很抱歉 米克
and I'm sorry, Mick.
敬我们失去的人
To the ones we lost,
或者遗留的人
or left behind.
讲话
Speech...
讲话
Speech...
讲话 讲话 讲话
Speech, speech, speech.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
灰老头当初把我拖上这艘船时
When Grey first dragged me onboard this ship,
我以为这是我最不想待的地方
I thought it was the last place that I wanted to be.
你们是一群成事不足的人
I mean, you were all a bunch of screw-ups,
二流的超级英雄
B-list superheroes,
过气的银行劫匪 无意冒犯
washed up bank robbers, no offense...
没错
It's true.
-没错 -但...
- It's true. - But, uh...
事实是
the thing is,
当你有一堆碎片
when you get a bunch of broken pieces,
你用对的方式把它们拼好
and you put 'em all together the right way,
会变成新事物
they make something new,
突然间
and suddenly,
它们不再感觉那么破碎了
they don't feel so broken anymore...
我挺确定这就是家庭
and I'm pretty sure that's what a family is.
所以...
So, uh...
我不知道接下来会怎么样
I don't know what happens next,
但我知道我在这里永远有你们这些家人
but I know I'll always have a family here with you guys.
-没错 -太对了 弟弟
- That's right. - Damn right, little brother.
永远
Always.
干杯
Cheers.
好吧
Well...
我很荣幸 船长
it's been an honor, Captain.
过来
Come here.
我相信迟早
I'm sure it's only gonna be a matter of time
背着喷气包的阿芝特克人