before some Aztecs with jetpacks
会侵袭中城 所以...
invade Central City, so...
我才荣幸
And the honor's been all mine.
好久不见 亲爱的
It's been a long time, love.
约翰
John?
你瞧
Now, let's see,
上次我们见面
the last time we met,
我救了你的灵魂
I saved your soul.
现在你能为我做件事
Now there's something you can do for me.
我很乐意帮忙 但你来的时机不对
Look, I'd love to help, but your timing is terrible.
不会耽误你很久
This won't take long.
外头有个魔鬼
You see, there's a demon out there.
支配着一个小姑娘
It's possessing a little girl.
而那个魔鬼
And that demon,
他知道你的名字
he knows your name.