《明日传奇》和《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow" and "Arrow"...
瓜莎是我的外孙女
Kuasa is my granddaughter.
达克和他女儿太强大了
Darhk and his daughter are just too powerful.
他们掌握了我们不了解的魔法
They have magic that we don't understand.
约翰·康斯坦丁
John Constantine.
怎么 你以前没见过魔法吗
What, you've never seen magic before?
上次我们见面 我救了你的灵魂
The last time we met, I saved your soul.
外头有个魔鬼 支配着一个小姑娘
Now there's the demon over there possessing a little girl.
他知道你的名字
He knows your name.
-莎拉·兰斯 -谁在那里
- Sara Lance. - Who's there?
我是马卢斯
I am Mallus.
星城 2017年
先生
Sir?
探视时间已过
Visiting hours are over.
你没见过我 而且一切都很正常
You never saw me and, uh, everything is perfectly normal.
很正常
Perfectly normal.
艾米莉
Emily.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
我又来了
It's me again.
我是约翰
John.
他们把我关在这里
I didn't think you'd find me
没想到你能找到我
after they locked me up in here.
他的声音太吵了
His voice, it's so loud.
他说我不能反抗他
He says I can't fight him.
那我们来证明那混♥蛋♥说错了吧
Well, let's prove the nasty git wrong, shall we?
来 站起来
Come on, let's get you up.
好了 亲爱的 可能有点疼
All right, love. This, uh, might sting a bit.
我们驱逐你们
Exorcizamus te...
所有污秽灵魂
Omnis immundus spiritus,
所有邪恶力量
omnis satanica potestas,
所有恶魔侵入者
omnis incursio infernalis,
凭借主之力
et virtute Domini Nostri!
回到尔之来处
Go back to the place from whence thou come!
驱除恶魔
I cast thee out!
你救不了她的 康斯坦丁
You cannot save this one, Constantine.
你已经辜负她了
You've already failed her,
就像你辜负阿斯特拉
just as you failed Astra.
所有军团 所有军团
Omnis legio, omnis legio,
所有集体和恶魔派别
omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.
她的躯壳归我了
This vessel is mine.
现在她的灵魂已堕入黑暗
Even now, her soul slips into the dark
等着跟另一个作伴
to be joined by another,
你朋友的灵魂
a friend of yours.
莎拉
Sara...
兰斯
Lance.
莎拉
Sara?
你怎么知道莎拉
How do you know Sara?
告诉我 告诉我
Tell me! Tell me!
先生
Sir!
我不知道你怎么进来的
I don't know how you got in here,
但我已经联♥系♥了当局
but I have contacted the authorities
准备起诉你
and will press charges.
好好好 好了 亲爱的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, love.
听我解释
I can explain.
别把珍珠缠绕
And don't get your pearls in a twist.
请看着这枚硬币
If you'll just look at this here coin--
我才不要...
I will do nothing of the--
莎拉·兰斯
Sara Lance.
你这是蹚了什么浑水
What the bloody hell have you gotten yourself into?
明日传奇
第三季第十集
中城 2017年
我们会抓到恶魔 你是怎么找到我的
We'll get to your demon, but how did you even find me?
很简单
Oh, simple, that.
我通过占卜匕♥首♥探测到你的特殊能量
I attuned a dowsing dagger to your specific energy,
于是跟着找到了这
I followed it from there.
还以为时间旅行已经很奇怪了
And I thought time travel was weird.
这点没有错 亲爱的
Well, you are not wrong about that, love.
天啊
Blimey.
你们这大铁罐子看着真不错啊
Whoo, this is one hell of a jam jar you've got here.
不是把英国佬交给时间猪猡了吗
I thought we gave the Englishman to the Time Pigs.
那是里普 他是约翰·康斯坦丁
That was Rip. This is John Constantine.
穿风衣 瘦得皮包骨的英国佬
Skinny Brit in a trench coat.
都一样
Same thing.
不一定哦 兄弟
Oh, doubtful, mate.
我是技术高超的魔法师
You see, I am an accomplished warlock,
超自然专家 驱魔大♥师♥
an expert of the occult, and a master of exorcism.
如有兴趣 我也是金牛座的
I'm also a Taurus, for those of you taking notes.
安纳西图腾
The Anansi Totem.
-这属于... -她的外孙女
- That belongs to-- - Her granddaughter.
同样图腾 不同雌狐 她来自1942年
Same totem, different Vixen. She's from 1942.
你刚才提到了什么"魔法师"
You were saying about that "warlock" thing?
技术高超的魔法师 兄弟
Accomplished warlock, mate.
很高兴认识
Well, I am charmed
另一位有着同样姓氏的人
to know another who bears the family name.
幸会
It's an honor.
那你是什么来历呢 帅哥
So, what's your story then, handsome?
我来自另一个地球 我已经有主了
I'm from another Earth, and I'm spoken for.
对 他有一位男友
Yeah, his girlfriend's a guy.
总之 我不太能接受
Anyway, this is too much for me.
我去看电视了
I'm gonna watch TV.
我就快组装好新的纳米机械手♥枪♥了
I've nearly finished assembling our new Nanite pistol.
很快就可以说"给我小心点 达克"
Soon, it's gonna be, "Look out, Darhks".
只需要一枪
One blast of this baby,
达米恩就会后悔自己起死回生
and Damien's gonna wish he'd never come back from the dead.
只要写完编码就行
Well, that is, once the code's finished.
-不是在比赛 雷 -当然不是
- It's not a race, Ray. - No, of course not.
我们都是赢家
We're all winners here.
只是有的赢家比其他赢家速度快
Just, you know, some winners are faster than other winners.
这个编码将利用纳米技术模仿
This code will replicate the combustive effects of
喷火枪和冷冻枪弹流相交时的燃烧反应
a Heat and Cold gun crossing streams using nanotech,
目前他们只害怕这个
the only thing that's made them flinch so far.
你真的要催我吗
You really wanna rush me?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
而且上次实验室爆♥炸♥时造出了
Besides, the last explosion in this lab
《怪诞星期五》似的火风暴
caused a "Freaky Friday" Firestorm.
我也想他们
I miss them, too.
我闯进疯人院去给人驱魔
I broke into the loony bin to perform an exorcism.
正在驱魔时 恶魔喊出了你的名字
And while I was at it, that demon called your name.
说你很快就会堕入黑暗
Said you'd soon be slipping into the dark.
我想如果艾米莉的恶魔能说出你的名字
And I figured if Emily's demon knows you on a first name basis
你或许知道什么能帮我拯救你俩的事
you might know something that can help me save you both.
我不需要谁拯救
I don't need saving.
我也厌倦了对抗恶魔
And I am done fighting demons.
你觉得这跟我们
You think this has something to do
在对抗的恶魔有关
with the demon we're fighting?
我只是打个比喻
I was speaking of them metaphorically,
没错 我最近确实去了趟灵界
but yes, I did recently visit the spirit world.
说来话长
It's a long story,
恶魔估计因此才知道了我的名字
but it's probably how the demon knows my name.
那个恶魔叫马卢斯
And the demon's name is Mallus.
马卢斯
Mallus.
很好
Smashing.
非常朗朗上口的恶魔名字
Very handy, demon names.
我就需要驱除马卢斯这个蠢货
Just what I need to cast this Mallus wanker out.
我不知道你和你这些帅气的手下
Now, I don't know what you and your, uh,
惹到了什么麻烦
dishy lot have gotten yourselves into,
但我建议还是交给专家来处理吧
but I suggest you leave it to the experts.
感谢你的提醒 我要去救小姑娘了
So nice one for the tip. I've got a girl to save.
别这么快走 你也说了
Oh, not so fast. You said it yourself.
这不是普通的恶魔
This is not just any demon,
你还不知道它的名字时我们就在与之作战
and we've been fighting it before you even knew its name.