如果这位姑娘跟马卢斯有连系
And if this girl's connected to Mallus,
她或许能帮我们摧毁他
she might be able to help us destroy him.
你想跟着去驱魔
You wanna tag along for an exorcism?
对
Yep.
想都别想 亲爱的
That's out of the bloody question, love.
我们告诉了你名字 你欠我们一个人情
Well, we gave you its name. So you owe us.
但我给了你灵魂
Well, I gave you your soul.
所以你永远欠我
So you owe me indefinitely.
那我更应该帮你了
All the more reason for me to help you.
星城 2017年
萨姆纳精神病院
如果走运 马卢斯还没有稳固
If we're lucky, Mallus hasn't cemented
他对这个女孩的控制
his control over the girl yet.
如果你想碰运气
Well, if you're looking for luck,
你就上错时间飞船了
you're on the wrong time ship.
能借个火吗
How's about a light, then?
问米克要 如果你想烧掉脸
Ask Mick, if you want your face burned off.
不管怎样我都死定了
I'm doomed either way.
我们收到了时间调查局的信息
We're receiving a transmission from the Time Bureau.
是夏普探员 或者我该叫她艾娃
It's Agent Sharpe. Or should I call her Ava?
接通她 吉迪恩
Just put her on, Gideon.
艾娃
Ava, hi.
有里普的消息吗
Any progress with Rip?
还没有
Ugh, not yet.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know that
我还在等见班纳特局长
I'm still waiting to meet with Director Bennett.
不幸的是这里没有人相信里普说的
Unfortunately no one here believes that Rip
马卢斯是真的
was right about Mallus being real.
我还被禁止去探他的监
I've even been barred from visiting him while he's incarcerated.
全是些官僚作风
It's a whole mess of red tape.
如果有人能突破 那就是你了
Well, if anyone can get through it, it's you.
多谢 正需要鼓励
Thanks, I could use a little encouragement.
我觉得我俩都需要喝一杯
Well, I think what we could both use is a glass of wine.
是的
Yeah.
我要走了
Uh, well, I--I'd better go.
我会让你知道事情的进展
So I will let you know how things progress.
再见
Bye.
怎么了
What?
首先 抱歉打扰
First, I apologize for interrupting.
其次 那女人明显喜欢你
Second, that woman clearly has a crush on you.
-别这么说 -别害羞 船长
- Just don't. - Come, come, Captain.
她没有事情就打给你
She called you for absolutely no reason.
是找你说话的借口
It was just an excuse to talk to you.
吉迪恩 请回放最后一段
Gideon, play back that last bit, please.
吉迪恩 别
Gideon, don't.
低头 抬眼 脸颊泛红
Head down, eyes up, cheeks flushed.
典型求爱信♥号♥♥
Classic courtship signals.
明显不是 即便是的话
Even if it was-- and it is not--
我们完全不是一路人
we're completely different people.
你们都是女强人
I don't know, you're both strong women.
都痴迷于修复时间
You're both obsessed with repairing time.
都很火♥辣♥
You're both super hot.
我是同性恋 不是瞎子
Gay, not blind.
艾娃是那种
Look, Ava's the kind of girl
带回家见父母的女孩
that you take home to your parents,
我是那种带去驱魔的
and I am the kind you take to an exorcism.
萨姆纳精神病院
好吧 我们到了 他们把她带到哪了
All right, we've landed. Where did they move her?
住院记录没有艾米莉这名字
Can't find anyone named Emily in the admissions record.
大家注意了
Guys, be careful.
你和恶魔同在一家疯人院
You're in an asylum with a demon.
恐怖程度买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
It's a twofer of terror.
再给她四毫克的硫喷妥
Give her an additional 4 milligrams of thiopental,
准备给她再做一次疗程
and prep her for another session.
就是她
That's her.
她在那里
Oh, there she is.
谢谢 这里交给我吧
Thank you, I can take it from here.
我是说她
I mean, her from here.
你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
我是医生...
I'm Doctor...
我做不来
Yeah, I'm not doing this.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Nice one, love.
我去确保没人挡我们的道
I'll make sure no one else gets in our way.
给她找个地方 我们再汇合
Find a place for her, and we'll rendezvous.
好的 现在去哪驱鬼
All right, now, uh, where to perform an exorcism?
东翼有一间空房♥
There's a vacant room in the east wing,
237房♥间
room 237.
237 我们走
237. Allons-y, Alonzo.
是瓜莎
It's Kuasa.
我拦住她
I'll hold her off.
走
Go.
我不想和你打
I don't wanna fight you.
-只想谈谈 -没时间谈
- I just wanna talk. - There is no time for talk.
我必须保护好他占据她这段时间
I must protect the moment she became his.
艾米莉 我需要你和我说话
Emily, Emily, I need you to speak to me.
这...
That's...
这不是我的名字
that's not my name.
各位
Uh, guys?
你们试着救的女孩
That girl you're trying to save...
是诺拉·该死的·达克
is Nora friggin' Darhk.
这是达米恩·达克的女儿
This is Damien Darhk's daughter?
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
他们改了她的名字
They changed her name.
看起来绿箭侠杀了达克后
Looks like after Darhk was killed by the Green Arrow,
诺拉被安置在儿童保护机构
Nora was place in Child Protective Services.
恶魔捕猎最脆弱的灵魂
Demons prey on the most vulnerable of souls.
而她 失去了名字 家庭
This one, she lost her name, her family.
好吧 如果我们驱赶马卢斯
Okay, so if we exorcise Mallus,
就可以阻止家族犯罪事业的兴起
we can stop the family business before it takes off.
我们需要她清醒才能驱魔
We need her alert for an exorcism.
诺拉 亲爱的
Nora. Nora, love.
他们把她弄深度昏迷了
Ah, they've got her knocked out cold.
你们去药房♥看看
You guys, go hit up the pharmacy.
看能否找到肾上腺素
See if you can find some adrenaline.
糟糕
Screw it.
我去帮阿玛雅 你们拿药
I'm gonna help Amaya. You get the drugs.
内特 拿着
Nate, take it.
-要怎么用 -按下扳机
- How do I use it? - You pull the trigger.
莱奥 我们真的需要...
Leo, we really need--
好 药 马上
Yes, drugs, pronto. On it.
好的
Nice one.
能不能帮我找个火机
see if you can find me a light, yeah?
好
Got it!
怎么了
What?
扳机好灵敏
Oh, that is a sensitive trigger.
内特 不要
Nate, don't!
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
她要杀了你 阿玛雅
She was gonna kill you, Amaya.
趁你外孙女还没融化
Let's get your granddaughter back on the ship
赶紧把她弄到船上
before she thaws out.
我拿到了肾上腺素 这是什么
I got the adrenaline, and what is this?
所罗门三角
It's the Triangle of Solomon
加上古如尼文和以诺书
with some elder runes and Enochian script.
我自己设计的陷阱
It's a trap of my own design.
马卢斯没有机会跑掉
Mallus will have no chance of breaking free.
我得警告你俩
Now, I gotta warn you both.
这里一会儿会不稳定
Things are about to get a little bit wonky in here.
所有用电设备
Anything with an electrical current,
最好关掉
you might want to turn it off.
大家 我们要失联了
Guys, we're going dark.
好运
Good luck.
弄醒她 亲爱的