Thank you.
我们真得定个计划了
We really gotta come up with a plan,
而不是把马卢斯带到咖啡连锁店
besides taking Mallus to a coffee franchise.
哪都好过那个破精神病院
Anything's better than that insane asylum.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
住手 快停下来 你犯了个大错
No, no, no, you are making a serious mistake.
我没疯 我发誓
I am not insane! I promise!
小姐 你不知道自己在做什么
Miss, you don't know what you're doing.
我做过无数次经眶额叶切除术了
I performed thousands of transorbital lobotomies.
手术结束后 你的病就会痊愈
After we finish, your disease will be cured.
-你们是谁 -我们同样来自未来
- Who are you? - We're also from the future.
剧透下 你保养得不怎么好
And spoiler alert, you don't age well.
他们找到了纸条
They found the note.
我们得找个别的办法逃离这里
And we need to find another way out of here.
诺拉画的符号♥是时间旅行的咒语 对吗
Okay, the symbol that Nora drew was a time travel spell, right?
我们为什么施一个同样的咒语离开这里
So why don't we just cast the same spell and get out of here?
她在施那个咒语时借用了马卢斯的力量
She was channeling the power of Mallus when she cast that spell.
就连我也没有那么大的能量
Not even I have that kind of juice.
我有
I do.
你说过马卢斯能像利用诺拉一样利用我
You said that Mallus can use me the way that he does Nora.
你召唤马卢斯附身于我 我像诺拉那样
So you summon Mallus into me, I draw the rune,
画出符咒 我们就能穿越回去了
same as her, and we get to go home.
那恶魔附身的时候你怎么办
And what about when the demon is inside you, eh?
你说过我有足够强大抓住自己
You said I was strong enough to hold my own self.
我当时是在勾引你
Yeah, well, I was-- trying to seduce you.
得了吧 是我在勾引你
Oh, please. I was seducing you.
我希望在我要做脑叶切除术时
I hope no one was trying to seduce anyone
没人在勾引谁
while I was about to be lobotomized.
所以我才喜欢单打独斗
You know, this is why I like to work alone.
-来吧 -好
- Okay. - Oh, okay.
俄克拉荷马
这是一部音乐剧
It's a--it's a musical.
-这个太简单了 -不 不 不
- Oh, this is an easy one. - Oh, no, no, no.
别又这样 雷 求你别唱
Not this again. Ray, please don't sing.
千万 千万别唱
Please, please don't sing.
*多么迷人的黎明*
*Oh what a beautiful morning*
俄克拉荷马
*多么美妙的一天*
*Oh what a beautiful day*
*我的心情十分美丽*
*I've got a beautiful feeling*
*一切都称心如*
*Everything's going my-*
这是 我 我不会
That's--I--I can't. -
你们知道这也是一个州的名字对吧
You guys know this is a state, too, right?
是啊 快点 该我了
Yeah. Come on, my turn.
现在由52频道新闻为您进行最新播报
We're live on News 52 with the latest in the ongoing...
伊莱·曼宁
怎么了 写的什么
What, what is it?
我市陷入困境的市长 奥利弗·奎恩
our city's beleaguered mayor, Oliver Queen.
奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭侠吗
奎恩市长正面临多重谋杀的指控
Mayor Queen is facing trial for multiple murders
包括两年前谋杀达米恩·达克
including that of Damien Darhk two years ago,
随后试图摧毁...
following an attempt to destroy...
-我们该走了 -是啊
- We should go. - Yeah.
我们走吧
Hey, let's get out of here, all right?
我没地方去了
There's no place you can take me.
我在哪他都能找到
No place he won't find me.
诺拉
Nora.
诺拉 我们知道你还在
Nora, we-- we know you're still in there.
诺拉 听我们说
Hey, Nora, listen to us.
小姑娘空有躯体
The girl is empty.
早在你们来之前 我就吞噬了她
Long before you arrived, she was mine!
你要和他抗争 诺拉
You have to fight him, Nora.
她毫无感觉
She feels nothing.
她什么都不是
She is nothing.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
大家快出去
Everyone, get out!
放了她
Let her go.
和你斗争的不是她 是我们
Your fight's not with her. It's with us.
不会有斗争
There will be no fight.
我们需要支援
We need backup.
诺拉被支配了
Nora's possessed.
拜托
Come on.
推回去
Push back.
我们正在努力 但需要支援
We're trying, but we need help.
防守的人呢
Where's the defense?
我们这不是在找你帮忙吗
That's what we're asking you for.
平局
Oh, tie game.
三攻得分
Third and goal.
-给你 -谢了
- Here. - Thanks.
你看见阿玛雅了吗
Have you seen Amaya?
她在跟她的冰柱外孙女谈话
She's talking to her granddaughter-cicle.
等会 什么
Wait, what?
你让她进去了
You let her go in there?
四攻得分
It's fourth and goal!
该死 米克
Damn it, Mick!
你说你和我们的祖先交谈过是什么意思
What do you mean, you spoke to one of our ancestors?
我看见过她的幻象
She came to me in a vision
让我保护新的图腾拥有者
and told me to protect the new totem bearer.
我以为她指的是扎莉
I assumed she was talking about Zari,
现在我觉得她说的是你
but now I think she meant you.
你想帮我
You want to help me?
你是我的家人
You're family.
离她远点
Get away from her.
把枪放下 内特尼尔
Put the gun down, Nathaniel.
一旦你被附身了
And once you're under, don't let the demon
不要再被恶魔耍了
coax you in any further.
你要比马卢斯意志强大 并画下时间如尼文
You must outwill Mallus and draw the temporal rune.
你确定你想这么做吗 亲爱的
Are you sure you wanna do this, love?
你想在这一直待下去吗
You wanna stay here forever?
被杀的凤♥凰♥化成的灰烬会把马卢斯
The ash of a slain phoenix will hold Mallus
控制在一定范围内
within his parameter.
我们把山柳菊萃取物
And we'll, uh, hasten his wake up call
混合被诅咒的男人的唾液
by combining extract of hawk weed
以加强唤醒呼叫的作用
with the saliva of a damned man.
很遗憾 亲爱的 你要喝下去
Which, sorry to say, love, you'll have to ingest.
赶紧召唤恶魔吧
Let's summon this demon already.
好的
All right.
放了他
Let him go.
从体内 恶魔崛起
Ab intra, resurgemus daemonium!
行了
It's working.
是谁在那
Somebody out there?
发生了什么 她怎么停下了
What's going on? Why did she stop?
加油莎拉 画完
Come on, Sara. Finish it.
诺拉
Nora?
他也支配你了
He's possessing you, too.
我讨厌我正在外面做的事
I don't like what I'm doing out there.
我不想伤害他们
I don't wanna hurt them.
伤害谁
Hurt who?
听我说
Listen to me.
你不是马卢斯
You are not Mallus.
你不是恶魔
You are not a demon.
你是诺拉·达克
You are Nora Darhk.
你以为你骗得了我
You think you can fool me?
你是那六个人之一
You're one of the six.
我是什么
I'm what?
不
No!
看着我 不怪你
Look at me. It's not your fault.
但现在你要做出决定
But now you get to make a choice.
你不用向黑暗屈服
You don't have to give into the darkness.
你可以与之抗争
You can fight it.
诺拉 我知道因为我每天都与之抗争
Nora, I know, because I fight it every day.
你能做到吗 诺拉
Can you do that, Nora?
和我一起抗争到底
Can you help me fight?
没关系