- an education. - Likewise.
我很自豪可以认识你
I'm proud to know you, and...
这好难
This is hard.
我在说再见
This is me saying goodbye.
照顾好自己 米克
Take care of yourself, Mick.
你也是
You too.
你知道他还在看电视吧
You know he's still watching TV, right?
我没有在看电
I wasn't watching T--
就看了一点点
Just a little bit.
说到这 兰斯船长
On that note, Captain Lance.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我要向雷求婚
I'm gonna ask Ray to marry me.
-雷 -我的雷 不是你的
- Ray? - My Ray, not your Ray.
真够大胆的
Wow. That is a bold move.
没错
It is.
感觉是时候开启一段
It just feels like it's time to sign up for a--
不同的冒险
Different kind of adventure?
没错 一段不同的冒险
A different kind of adventure, exactly.
史纳特 我是说 莱奥
Snart--I mean, Leo.
再见
See you around.
我们还会再见的
I'll see you around.
吉迪恩 你可以帮我接通艾娃吗
Gideon, can you get me a line on Ava, please?
好的船长
Yes, Captain.
是不是不想让别人打扰
Would you like some privacy as well?
放肆的机器人
Cheeky bot.
兰斯船长 我正想打电♥话♥给你
Captain Lance, I was just about to call you.
真的吗 我是说 酷
Really? I mean, cool.
因为我想跟你商量
'Cause, uh, I just wanted to compare notes,
如果你愿意
and I thought that maybe if you'd like
可以来船上
to come to the ship--
没时间了
There's no time.
我终于突破了局里的官僚作风
I finally got through the bureau's red tape,
好像亨特局长已经逃走了
and it seems Director Hunter has escaped.
什么
What?
那他在哪里
Well, where is he?
我们毫无头绪
We have no idea.