《闪电侠》和《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "The Flash" and "Legends of Tomorrow"...
谢了老兄 没事了
Thanks, man. We're good.
我要离开中城
I'm leaving Central City.
每个英雄都有自己的旅程
Every hero has their own journey.
如果这一趟能把你带上新的道路
If yours is taking you on a new path,
你不去就对不起自己了
you owe it to yourself to go.
我眼看着那些男人杀了你
I watched the men murder you.
妈妈带着玛丽逃走了 她抛弃了我
Mother ran with Mari. She abandoned me.
我很抱歉 瓜莎
I'm sorry, Kuasa.
当诺拉被马卢斯支配的时候
When Nora was possessed by Mallus,
他好像很害怕我的图腾
he seemed scared of my totem.
你是那六个人之一
You're one of the six.
也许这些图腾就是阻止他的关键
Maybe these totems are the keys to stopping him.
我只知道五个图腾 但会不会还有
I only know about five totems. Could there be more?
那女人明显喜欢你
That woman clearly has a crush on you.
如果你愿意 可以来船上
I thought that maybe if you'd like to come to the ship--
没时间了 亨特局长已经逃走了
There's no time. Director Hunter has escaped.
沃利·韦斯特 我需要你的帮助
Wally West, I need your help.
巴哈马 1717年
命运号♥
这边走 伙计们
This way, lads.
*十五人勇闯聚魂棺*
*15 men on a dead man's chest*
*手拿朗姆酒*
*Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum*
就是这里
This be the spot!
给我挖
Get to digging.
你肯定不想让这些人知道
Surely you don't need for these men to be known
我们把我们的宝藏埋在了哪里
where we buried our treasure.
我们的宝藏 亲爱的
Our treasure, my love?
没错 我们的 不是别人的
Aye, ours...and no one else's.
别为了几枚金币大开杀戒
Oh, no, no, don't concern yourself over a few doubloons.
我没给这些可怜的老水手看
I didn't show these sorry sea dogs
我手上这个
the most valuable trinket
最值钱的小饰品
in me possession.
海盗女王才配戴的
An emerald fit...
绿宝石
for a pirate queen.
我好看吗
How do I look?
安妮
Anne?
爱德华
Edward!
取下来
Take it off!
明日传奇
第三季第十二集
搞不懂眼前的是个什么
I don't know what I'm looking at.
看着像痔疮
Looks like a hemorrhoid.
什么 不 这是马卢斯 恶魔之角
What? No, it--it's Mallus. Demon horns?
总之 搜寻六个图腾的任务已经开始
Anyway, the hunt for the six totems has begun.
赞比西只有五个部落
There are only five tribes in Zambesi.
每个都被赋予了一个图腾
Each was gifted with a totem.
我查过了 没有第六个的记录
And I checked; there's no record of a sixth.
好消息是我们有了
Well, the good news is that we have the Air
空气和精神图腾
and the Spirit Totems.
瓜莎有水图腾
Kuasa has the Water Totem.
既然最后一个图腾是个谜
And since the final totem is a complete mystery,
我们就得去寻找地和火
that leaves us looking for Earth and Fire.
火图腾
Now, the Fire Totem,
目前已经碎了
which is currently smashed, BTW,
最后一次出现在2018年的底特律博物馆
was last seen in a Detroit museum in 2018.
等等 你是怎么知道的
Wait, how do you know that?
因为那属于你的外孙女玛丽
Because it is with your granddaughter Mari's--
又名另一位雌狐的男朋友
or AKA the other Vixen's-- boyfriend,
亚当·马卡雷斯特博士
Dr. Adam Macalester.
他的一生都在研究赞比西的图腾
He's dedicated his life to the study of the Zambesi totems.
如果康斯坦丁是对的
Well, if Constantine is right
马卢斯唯一恐惧的就是第六个图腾
and the only thing that Mallus fears is the sixth,
那我们得开始寻找火图腾了
then we need to get our hands on the Fire Totem.
集齐一套 赢大奖
Collect the set, win a prize.
我们得告诉莎拉要去底特律
We need to tell Sara we gotta get to Detroit.
不用 她去了星城
Nope, she's off to Star City.
她最近跟某人频发短♥信♥ 她们去约会了
She's been texting some guy. They're going on a date.
你怎么知道的 你看她手♥机♥了
How do you know? What, are you looking at her phone?
谁的手♥机♥我都看 有助消磨时间
I look at everyone's phone. Helps pass the time.
那么她要和谁约会
Well...who's she going on a date with?
明显是艾娃
Obviously it's Ava.
-够火♥辣♥ -什么够火♥辣♥
- Oh, that's hot. - What's hot?
火图腾 很火♥辣♥ 很热
Uh...the Fire Totem. Hot, hot.
很热 而且目前就在底特律
Very hot and currently in Detroit,
要不我们开动马达去汽车城吧
so what do you say we motor off to the Motor City?
现在吗
Right now?
我可能去不了
Um...I might sit this one out,
因为我必须
because I have to do...
回家忙些事
business back home.
我就知道
I bet you do.
星城 2018年
你看着
You look...
很奇怪 我看着很奇怪对吧
Weird. I look weird, right?
我想说很漂亮 但是
I was gonna say beautiful, but...
谢谢你 你也是
Thank you. So do you.
真是美呆了
It's--wow.
你想不想
Do you wanna...
好吧
Right.
-喝点什么 -跟她一样
- Madam? - Oh, you know what, I'll just have whatever she's having, please.
伏特加马提尼 多加橄榄汁 搅拌法调制
Vodka Martini, extra dirty, stirred.
搅拌法 不用摇和法吗
Stirred, not shaken?
不胜酒力者才用摇和法冲淡酒
Shaken's for lightweights who like their booze watered down.
还有詹姆斯·邦德
And James Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德不用跟一群维京人打架
James Bond never had to fight off a horde of Vikings
或是帮我逃脱恶魔的控制
or help me escape a demon realm.
那倒是
True.
工作如何
How was work?
工作
Work is...
这太糟了
This is awful.
我有个主意
You know what, I have an idea.
咱俩今晚就做个普通人吧
Let's just try to be normal for one night.
没有传奇 没有局 你觉得呢
No Legends, no bureau. What do you think?
-您的酒 -谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you.
我觉得就算没有时间旅行和超级大恶棍
I feel like relationships are complicated enough
感情关系已经够复杂了 你觉得呢
without time-travel and supervillains, don't you?
好吧
Okay...
敬正在进行完全正常的
Then here's to being two regular women
第一次约会的两个正常女人
on a completely normal first date.
完全正常
Completely normal.
底特律 2018年
你还好吧
Hey...you okay?
我的外孙女
My granddaughter,
那个好的 她就在外面
the good one, she's out there.
我太想见她了
I wanna see her more than anything.
但你不能 因为那会扰乱历史
But you can't without screwing up history.
有时我真希望自己从没听说过时间旅行
Some days, I wish I had never heard of time-travel.
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢你的新发型
I like what you've done with your hair.
真的吗 我不喜欢
Oh, really? I hate it.
-好消息 -坏消息
- Good news! - Bad news.
怎么了
What's going on?
-我知道图腾在哪 -火图腾不见了
- I know where their totem is. - The Fire Totem's gone.
雷 你先说
Ray-Ray, you go first.
我们试着从你外孙女的男友那里偷火图腾
We tried to steal the Fire Totem from your granddaughter's boyfriend,
但有人抢先一步
but someone beat us to it.
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk.
"亲爱的传奇 现在我有俩了"
"Dear, Legends, now I have two."
作为一个狂妄自大的家伙 他的字挺好看
You know, for a megalomaniac, he has very lovely penmanship.
-我也觉得 -对
- I know, right? - Yeah.
对了 别担心 马卡雷斯特没事
Oh, and by the way, don't worry, Macalester's fine.
我能说话了吗
Can I talk now, please?
可以 你说你有好消息
Yeah. You said you had good news.