我知道地图腾在哪里
I know where the Earth Totem is,
或者更具体说 在哪一年
or, more precisely, when:
1717年 圣丽赛特
1717, Saint Lisette.
圣丽赛特 协和号♥的姐妹船
St. Lisette? Sister ship of La Concorde?
说重点 美男子
Get to the point, pretty.
协和号♥被海盗占领过
La Concorde was boarded by pirates,
之后重命名为安妮女王复仇号♥
and later named Queen Anne's Revenge.
是黑胡子海盗的船
It's Blackbeard the Pirate's ship.
所以 黑胡子有了地图腾
So, Blackbeard has the Earth Totem.
那我们就去偷了吧
Well, let's steal it.
各位 等下 莎拉在约会
No, guys, hold on, Sara's on a date.
我们最好别在她还没吃完开胃菜
We should probably avoid messing with history
就搅乱了历史
while she's still on appetizers?
但她在吃甜点时我们拿到地图腾她会多开心
But... think how happy she'd be if we had the Earth Totem by dessert.
此时此刻 负责任的做法
At this juncture, the responsible thing to do
就是咨♥询♥兰斯船长
would be to consult Captain Lance.
她会说不能冒险让达克父女再拿到一个图腾
Who would tell us we can't risk the Darhks getting another totem.
赞同我们设定航线前往1717年
All those in favor of setting a course to 1717...
好
Aye.
-好 -好
- Aye. - Aye!
-好 -好
- Aye. - Argh!
巴哈马 1717年
怎么在这群乱七八糟的人中找到黑胡子
How are we supposed to find Blackbeard in this rabble?
我们可以友善地问一下海盗
Well, we could ask a pirate nicely.
友善 等下 海盗们很怕黑胡子
Nicely? Wait, pirates are terrified of Blackbeard.
他们肯定不会随便回答...
They're not gonna just offer up some--
你们在找黑胡子吗
So, you're looking for Blackbeard?
我怎么知道你们不是皇家海军的间谍
How do I know you's not spies for the Royal Navy?
因为我们想要加入黑胡子麾下 你个垃圾
Because we wanna join Blackbeard's crew, you germ.
中国云南省 2018年
这个...
It's, uh--
你旅行的这个地方挺不错的 韦斯特先生
it's rather a lovely place you've traveled to, Mr. West.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
通过你随身听的定位系统
By tracking the geolocation of your MP3 player.
你的歌♥单里边似乎经常重复播放
Your playlist consists of a rather amazing number of repetitions
乔治·迈克尔的《无心快语》
of George Michael's "Careless Whisper."
杰西特爱那首歌♥
Jesse loved that song.
我猜你因为最近的伤心事
I assume that your recent heartbreak
所以才来这探寻心灵
is the reason for your spiritual quest.
但是 鉴于世界的命运危在旦夕
However, with the fate of the world at stake,
恐怕你不能再这样坐壁旁观了
I--I'm afraid that you can no longer sit idly by.
真抱歉 我的朋友
Well, I--I'm sorry, my friend,
但是我"闪电火花"的日子结束了
but my days of "Fwathooming" are over.
现在 我过的是慢速的生活
Right now, I'm living my life one quarter-mile at a time.
这是佛教的心传吗
Was that a Buddhist koan?
唐·托雷多 《速度与激♥情♥》里的
Dom Toretto, "The Fast and the Furious."
你不是传奇们的死党吗
Aren't you BFFs with the Legends?
我哥们内特肯定能帮你
I'm sure my boy, Nate, can help you out.
我在传奇里的日子好像结束了
Uh, it seems that my days of Legending are over.
看起来你慢下来的决心很坚定
Alas, you're quite secure in your decision to slow things down?
没错
I am.
我上次来远东地区还是鸦♥片♥战争的时候
Well, the last time I was this far east was in the Opium Wars.
没享受旅途就太可惜了
It'd be a shame to waste a trip.
想喝一杯吗
Fancy a drink?
再来一壶啤酒
Another flagon of ale!
拿索 1717年
这就是黑胡子混的地方吗
So, this is where Blackbeard hangs out.
-真豪华 -没错
- Classy. - Yep.
满上
Line 'em up.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
我问你怎么了
I said what's up.
好吧 你是个没偏见的听众
Fine, you're an unbiased listener.
我想要改变我外孙女瓜莎的过去
I want to change my granddaughter Kuasa's past,
还有 改善她的未来
and, well, improve her future.
-那就去做 -没那么简单
- So, do it. - It's not that simple.
如果我不经意改变了我另一个外孙女的命运呢
What if I inadvertently change my other granddaughter's destiny?
那就别去做
So, don't do it.
还有内特
And then there's Nate.
我还是要回到1942年嫁给别人
I still have to go back to 1942 and marry someone else,
这样瓜莎和玛丽才会出生
so that Kuasa and Mari are even born.
我们绝对不可能在一起
We can never end up together.
我感到很无力
I feel paralyzed.
我走的每一步
Every step I take,
都感觉会带来灾难性的后果
it feels like it could just have disastrous consequences.
看看周围
Take a look around.
你觉得这些人在乎后果吗
Do you think these people give a damn about consequences?
休息一晚上
Take the night off.
一个真正的海盗不为明天而活
A true pirate doesn't live for tomorrow.
他们只活在当下
They only live for the moment.
谢了 米克
Thanks, Mick...
但是我根本不知道怎么扮演海盗
but I don't know the first thing about acting like a pirate.
我知道
Well...I do.
就只有我和劳蕾尔
It was just Laurel and I.
星城 2018年
我一直是叛逆的那个
I was always the rebel,
她总是听话的那个
and she was always the good one.
为什么你好像已经知道了一样
Why do you look like you already know this?
怎么 你搜索我了吗
What'd, you Google me?
没有 我好像看了你的档案
No. I may have read your file...
那时你还是局里的逃犯
back when you were a fugitive from the bureau.
我知道这听起来很像跟踪狂
And, look, I know that sounds stalkery,
但我要说 我没料到会发展成这样
but in my defense, I did not see this coming.
那你想知道些什么
Well, what do you wanna know?
好吧 你总是看起来那么沉着又酷
Okay. You always seem so composed and cool,
但你不可能总是这么酷的吧
but you can't be all cool all the time.
你最丢人的时刻是什么时候
What's the most embarrassed you've ever been?
这太简单了
That's an easy one:
我第一次拿到武器的时候
first time I ever had a weapon in my hand.
-炼狱 -不是
- Lian Yu? - Nope...
星城小学
Starling City Elementary.
我是校园剧里的彼得·潘
I was Peter Pan in the school play.
我在第一幕的时候上台
I got up on stage in the first scene,
但我完全僵住了
and I just totally froze.
我记不起任何台词
I couldn't remember any of my lines.
就好像我的脑袋变空白了
It was like my mind just went blank.
那你做了什么
What'd you do?
然后我开始跳起了踢踏舞
Well, I broke out into a tap dance, of course,
之后我跑下台哭了
and then I ran off stage crying.
你会跳舞
You can dance?
接吧 没关系的
Go ahead. You can check it.
肯定没什么事 就是...
I--I'm sure it's nothing, but just...
-是语♥音♥留言 我就听一下 -没事
- It's a voicemail. I'm just gonna listen. - It's okay.
这不是我的点子
It wasn't my idea,
队伍把乘波号♥开去1717年的巴哈马兜风了
but the team has taken the Waverider on a joyride to the Bahamas 1717,
徒劳地想要找到失踪的地图腾
in a futile attempt to locate the missing Earth Totem.
只是觉得该通知你
Just thought you should know.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 其实完全正常
Yeah, totally fine. Normal, in fact.
船长想见你
Captain wants to see you.
-天 莎拉来了 -不是那个 你个蠢货
- Ah, man, Sara's here? - Not that one, you dumbass.
我说的是纵横七海最让人恐惧的海盗女王
I'm talking about the most fearsome pirate queen to sail the Seven Seas:
恐怖海盗吉韦
The Dread Pirate Jiwe.
-得让她放松下 -是啊
- She needs to loosen up. - Yeah.
我听说她因为男人不听她命令
I heard she once cut out a man's tongue
切掉他的舌头
for not obeying her orders.
是啊 她到现在还带着
Yeah...and she still carries it to this day.
我从没听说过什么女海盗
I never heard of no lady pirate.
因为死人不会讲故事
That's because dead men tell no tales.
他们说一只海怪毁了她的船
They say she lost her ship to a Kraken,
为了复仇
and in retribution,
她追猎海怪的幼崽
she hunted down the monster's wee bairn