If I really was the Dread Pirate Jiwe,
我绝对不会让达克偷走我的图腾
I never would've let Darhk steal my totem.
你为什么要道歉
What the hell are you apologizing for?
你比故事更出色
You're better than a story,
你有没有图腾 都比什么海盗女王
and a hell of a lot more fearsome than some pirate queen,
可怕多了
with or without your totem.
这个人 爱德华·蒂奇
This man, Edward Teach,
已被宣判犯下海盗和掠夺罪
has been convicted of unlawful piracy and plunder...
身为帝国执法者的我
Therefore, it is my duty
因此有义务...
as an instrument of the crown to--
小心
Watch out!
你现在迫切需要一把剑 海盗
You're in sore need of a sword, pirate.
吉迪恩 也许你能帮我们解决争斗
Gideon, maybe you could help us settle an argument.
如果我们留在百慕大三角
What are the chances of survival
活下来的几率是多少
if we stay in the Bermuda Triangle?
零 而且此时此刻
Zero. There are multiple cannonballs
有很多加农炮弹正瞄准船首右舷方向
headed towards our starboard bow as we speak.
你说什么 加农炮弹吗
Um, sorry, cannonballs?
我们不是隐身了吗
I thought we were cloaked.
我和你们说了不该来这里
I told you coming here was a bad idea.
谁在向我们开火
Who the heck is firing at us?
我要炸沉那艘船
I want that ship brought down!
-再发射一枚炮弹 -是 长官
- Fire another volley! - Aye, sir!
你不会杀一个手无寸铁之人的
You wouldn't kill an unarmed man.
你要放过他吗
You're showing him mercy!
闭嘴 我们刚救了你的毛脖子
Shut up! We just saved your hairy neck.
大家尽量跟上 小子们
Try to keep up, boys.
吉迪恩 带我们穿越离开这里
Gideon, jump us out of here!
我心跳加速 手心冒汗
My heart is pounding, my palms are sweating,
我知道口袋里只剩下几枚子弹
and I know that I only have a few rounds left in my pocket.
那你怎么做
So, what'd you do?
我抓了一个人 用他做肉盾
I grabbed a guy and used him as a human shield.
从那时起
And from that point on,
再也没人和我玩彩弹射击了
no one would ever play paintball with me ever again.
真是极致的十五岁生日派对
Well, it sounds like a hell of a 15th birthday party.
你没事吧
You okay?
我去趟厕所很快回来
Gonna run to the restroom really quickly.
抱歉
Sorry.
买♥♥单吧
We're gonna need the check.
请告诉我乘波号♥
Please tell me that the Waverider
没有撞入星城
did not just crash into Star City.
星城 我们在星城吗
Star City? Is that where we are?
-你在逗我吧 -好在
- Oh, you gotta be kidding me. - Well, the good news is
加农炮弹没有击中时间内核
the cannonball didn't hit the time-core.
而且内特降落得非常出色
And Nate made a beautiful landing.
-是的 -谢谢你 大块头
- Yeah... - Thanks, big guy.
莎拉 你的约会如何
So, Sara, how's the date going?
结束了
It's over.
给我过来
Here-- come here.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
请别生气
Please don't be mad.
你不接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone.
你最好是有生死攸关的事 盖瑞
This better be a life or death emergency, Gary.
更糟
Worse.
一名极速者偷走了我的时间传送带
A speedster stole my time courier,
-然后脱了我的裤子 -然后...
- and then pantsed me. - And then--
你有查看总部是否安全吗
Did you check if HQ is secure?
完好无损
Snug as a bug...
除了一样东西
Except one item, uh,
仓库上报说丢失了
was reported missing from storage:
一件棕色的长外套
a long brown coat
-曾经是... -里普·亨特的
- that used to belong to, uh... - Rip Hunter.
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay...
话说 你很漂亮
You look great-- by the way.
-闭嘴 盖瑞 -好
- Shut up, Gary. - Yeah.
注意点私人空间
Remember when we talked about personal space?
-好的 -快走
- Yeah, okay. - Come on.
伤心
Ouch.
-你... -再伤心一次
- Uh, you-- - Double ouch.
要我帮你打包吗
You want-- you-- you want me to box it up for you?
不要 盖瑞 我们要找到里普
No, Gary. Okay, we need to find Rip.
时间传送带在他手上
He's got a time courier,
就是说他可以出现在任何时间段里
which means he could be anywhere any time,
惹出一大堆的麻烦
causing a whole mess of problems.
*时光永远无法弥补*
*Time can never mend*
东京 1992年
*好友的无心快语*
*The careless whisper of a good friend*
*直击心灵*
*To the heart and mind*
*无知是福*
*Ignorance is kind*
*现实中没有慰藉*
*There's no comfort in the truth*
*找到的只有痛苦*
*Pain is all you'll find*
*我再也无法起舞*
*I'm never gonna dance again*
*愧疚的脚步跌跌撞撞*
*Guilty feet ain't got no rhythm*
*尽管很容易掩饰*
*Though it's easy to pretend*
*我知道你不是傻瓜*
*I know you're not a fool*
我走时 你们正赶往底特律
When I left, you were headed to Detroit.
是的 那真是
Yeah, it's a-- it's-- it's a really--
真是说来话长了
it's a really long story.
米克和阿玛雅现在1717年孤立无援
Mick and Amaya are marooned in 1717,
达克父女拿到了火图腾
the Darhks have the Fire Totem,
而地图腾在黑胡子手上
and Blackbeard has the Earth Totem.
我还以为要解释一大堆呢
I just thought it was gonna be a longer story.
感谢上帝你回来了 你很漂亮
Thank God you're back. You look great.
机房♥完全故障了 我们哪也去不了了
The engine room's a disaster. We're not going anywhere.
我不知道谁的装束更搞笑
I don't know who looks more ridiculous,
你们的海盗裤还是我这身...
you guys in your pirate britches or me in this...
-破裙子 -肯定是他们
- stupid dress. - Definitely them.
我知道看着一团糟
Hey, I know it looks like a mess,
但我们真想你有个愉快的外出夜
but we really wanted you to have a nice night out.
如果你真喜欢那个刻薄的女时间调查员
Yeah, if you really like that mean Time Bureau lady,
你就不该放弃她
you shouldn't give up on her.
我什么也没放弃
Look, I'm not giving up on anything,
我只是放弃了一个正常人的生活
other than maybe the idea that I'll ever have a normal life.
扎莉 让飞船恢复战斗状态
Zari, get the ship back in fighting shape,
因为在那之前
'cause until then...
罗里和阿玛雅只能靠他们自己了
Rory and Amaya are on their own.
听好了
All right, listen up.
不能让达克父女先赶到格雷斯岛
We can't let the Darhks beat us to Grace Island
拿到地图腾
and to the Earth Totem,
所以我们迫切需要一艘船
so... we're in need of a ship.
你要驾安妮女王复仇号♥航海
You want to sail the Queen Anne's Revenge?
传说中的海盗黑胡子爱德华·蒂奇的海盗船
我和你说过 项链被诅咒了
I told you, that necklace is cursed.
什么
What?
区区一个诅咒就让你不敢拿金子了吗
You're gonna let a curse stop you from taking the gold?
是的
Aye.
那你当初为什么当海盗
Why did you become a pirate in the first place, ey?
-我... -为了让上将战胜你吗
- Well, I've-- - To let an admiral get the best of you?
还是在广阔的大海上为你的命运斗争
Or to claim your destiny on the wide open sea?
我不知道航行尽头
I don't know what's waiting for us
会遇到什么
on the other side of this journey,
但无论是什么
but whatever it is,
都能战胜胆怯
it beats cowering in some alleyway,
等待着你的黑胡子变白
waiting for your black beard to turn grey.
我发誓我绝对不会再回到那座岛上
I swore I'd never go back to that island...
而且我是个言而有信的人
and I'm a man of me word.
一路顺风 我的朋友们
Fair winds, me hearties.
黑胡子是个胆小鬼
Blackbeard's... a coward.
我们不需要黑胡子
We don't need Blackbeard.
我们只需要他的船
We just need his ship.
再来一杯
Ahh...another drink?
大家听着