Listen up...
恐怖海盗吉韦正在招募海员
the Dread Pirate Jiwe is looking for a crew.
你们的老船长黑胡子
Your old Captain Blackbeard...
将他的宝藏埋在了格雷斯岛
buried his treasure on Grace Island.
你们听传闻说
So, you've heard the rumors then,
那个宝藏被诅咒了
that the treasure is cursed?
虽然黑胡子胆小如鼠
But while old Blackbeard is afraid of his own shadow,
而你们
you men...
你们这些邪恶又卑鄙的家伙们
you vile and despicable men,
为了金子和荣耀
are willing to face Davy Jones himself
连深海阎王戴维·琼斯都不怕
for a crack at gold and glory!
谁愿意加入我
Who's willing to join me
我们一起去占领黑胡子的船
as we take over Blackbeard's ship?
叛徒
Mutiny!
你们想要背叛我 是不是
Is that what this is, ey?
你们宁可跟随恐怖海盗吉韦
You'd rather follow the Dread Pirate Jiwe
而不是你们的船长
than your own captain?
那我也加入你们吧
Then I'm bloody joining you.
我会挖出宝箱
I'll dig up me chest
把战利品分给你们
and share the spoils with ye men.
向海盗女王致敬
Hats off to the Pirate Queen!
全体船员到甲板上集♥合♥
All hands on deck!
拉紧后支索 把海盗旗升起来
Secure the backstays and hoist the Jolly Roger high!
陆地就在前面
There's land ahead.
莎拉
Sara!
现在情况如何
Yeah, what now?
1717年又出现了一个时代错误
We have another anachronism in 1717.
英国皇家舰艇刚毅号♥与黑胡子的船只
The HMS Fortitude got into a naval battle
在格雷斯岛附近海域发生了海战
with Blackbeard's ship off the coast of Grace Island.
所以呢
So?
所以 这是他们上将的肖像
So...that is a portrait of their admiral.
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk.
哪怕扎莉要用强力胶粘
I don't care if Zari has to duct-tape
也要马上把乘波号♥粘好 我们必须马上起航
the Waverider back together, we have to get it in the air.
我不建议启程返回百慕大三角
Well, I wouldn't advise returning to the Bermuda Triangle.
那叫做魔鬼三角
It's the Devil's Triangle,
而且米克和阿玛雅身陷危险
and Mick and Amaya are in danger.
艾娃
Ava! Hey!
别跟我套近乎 你放鸽子了 混♥蛋♥
Don't "Hi, Ava" me. You stood me up, jerk.
尴尬了
Awkward.
黑胡子地图画得不错
Blackbeard draws one hell of a map.
挖
Dig.
见鬼
Oh, blast!
我把指南针忘在船上了
I've--I've--I've left me compass on the ship.
那可是我家祖传的 我该
It's a family heirloom, so I should--
你敢转身就死定了
Turn back and I'll kill you.
你有什么事情瞒着我们
What aren't you telling us, ey?
我匆忙之中
Well, in--in me haste,
可能没说清楚那条被诅咒项链的
I may have left out some... miniscule details
一些小细节
about the cursed necklace.
我将它送给了我的爱人
I gifted it to me love and queen,
她是我有幸遇见过的
the most devious,
最阴险 最卑鄙的女人
and dastardly woman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting...
不过比不上你
apart from you, I mean.
但是安妮一将它戴上
But as soon as Anne put it on,
就被一种黑暗邪恶的力量附体了
something dark and unholy overtook her.
图腾会利用主人的生命力量
Totems draw on the life force of their bearer.
所以 如果安妮果真如你所说那么邪恶
So, if Anne was as wicked as you suggest,
那图腾只是放大了她内心最邪恶的冲动
the totem would've only amplified her worst impulses.
它将她变成了一个魔鬼
It turned her into a monster.
你怎么活着逃脱的
How did you live to tell the tale?
我只能像谁都会做的那样
Well, I--I did the only decent thing any man would do.
我对着她的头开了一枪
I put a musket ball in her head
然后把她的尸体和宝藏埋在了一起
and buried her along with the treasure.
那条被诅咒的项链不会让她得到安息
That cursed necklace won't let her rest in peace.
我的安妮将会死而复生
Me Anne will rise again.
挺起脊梁来 男士们
Stiffen your backbones, men!
我可真要夸夸你 兰斯小姐
I gotta hand it to you, Ms. Lance,
你把"吃完就跑"诠释得淋漓尽致
you take the phrase "Dine and dash" to a whole new level.
乘波号♥从空中掉下
Look, the Waverider fell out of the sky.
我的队友需要帮助
My team needed help.
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Why does not surprise me?
我们该打断她们吗
Should we interrupt?
不 但是艾娃让我想到一个主意
No...but Ava gave me an idea.
她的时间传送带
Her time courier.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
我先带上纳米机械手♥枪♥
First I have to get the Nanite pistol.
别 雷
No--Ray, do--
别紧张
Steady...
你好哇 安妮
Oh, hello, Annie!
见到你真好 你看起来
Good to see you're, uh--
真是 太美了
you're looking so...beautiful.
你知道的 我俩永远不可能
You know, this was never gonna work out.
是吗 就因为我很成熟
Really? What, because I'm a mature person
可以沟通
who actually can communicate?
是吗 真会沟通啊
Oh, really? Such a communicator!
比如你说你要去一下卫生间的时候
Like when you said you were going to the bathroom?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你以为我没看到盖瑞吗
You think I didn't see Gary?
里普闯进了时间调查局
Oh, my-- Rip broke into the Time Bureau.
我正要回去告诉你
I was coming back to the table to tell you.
-这样真是毫无意义 -是的没错
- You know, this is pointless. - Yeah, it is.
我们就不该尝试过正常的生活
We should have never tried to be normal.
我就不是正常人 我也永远不会变正常
I'm not normal, all right? I'm never gonna be normal,
而且我也不会为任何人去变正常
and I'm not gonna be normal for anyone!
我没想要你变正常
I don't want you to be normal!
你没有吗
You don't?
当然没有
Hell no.
怎么了
What?
不是 这个吻很棒
Oh, no, the kissing was great.
只是
It's just...
这船归我们了
We claim this ship
还有你们两个女人
and ye two women...
也是我们的
as ours!
拜托
Come on.
开干吧
Let's do this.
上啊 别弱不禁风的
Come on, you namby-pamby.
她们只是小姑娘
They're mere lassies!
听我说
Listen to me...
那个图腾即使生来佩戴也难承其重
that totem can burden even one born to wear it.
我知道它就像脖子上套的绞索
I know it must feel like a noose around your neck.
让我帮你摆脱这个诅咒
Let me help you break free of this curse.
谢谢你帮忙转移她的注意力
Thank you for distracting her.
不幸的是 现在我要杀了你
Unfortunately, now I have to kill you.
出人意料地厉害啊
Surprisingly powerful.
非常有趣 但游戏该结束了
Well, that was fun, but playtime is over.
你们这群家伙
Hey, you guys!
交出我的图腾
I want my totem back.
你这傻瓜
Ah, you fool.
不用剑也能杀了你
We don't need swords to kill you.
好枪法 西装头
Good shot, haircut.
不不 坚持住
No, no. Stay with me.
坚持住 甜心 挺住
Stay with me, sweetheart. Come on.
你会好起来的 坚持住
You're gonna be okay. Stay with me.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
别让她 加油
Don't let her--come on.
打败她们多简单
That was too easy.
你们两个美女是我见过最能打的
You two bonnie lasses be the best fighters i've e'er seen.
要不要考虑加入海盗团
How would you like to join me crew?
乘波号♥
The Waverider.
这不是艘...