It's okay. It's okay.
不不不
No, no, no.
不行 我绝不接受
Nope. Not gonna do it.
你我都知道你那些蠢货朋友
You and I both realize that your idiot friends
会搜遍历史上感恩至死的所有演出
are gonna search every Dead show in history
然后意识到我根本就不喜欢即兴乐队
before they realize that I don't even like jam bands.
话虽如此
Be that as it may,
我也不会修复火图腾
I...will not fix the Fire Totem.
抱歉 你得杀了我才行
Sorry. You're gonna have to kill me.
随你便
Suit yourself.
不不不 等一下 甜心
No, no, no, no, hold on a second, sweetie.
我想我得把这个战衣给成吉思汗
I think I'm gonna give this suit to Genghis Khan.
如果蒙古人有了
Imagine what history would be like
矮星能量的火箭人 历史会成什么样
if the Mongols had a dwarf star-powered rocket man.
传奇们会找到时代错误然后修复它
The Legends will just find the anachronism and fix it.
说得好 做得好 雷
Good point. Way to go, Ray.
或许我得去1982年杀去常春藤托儿所
Maybe I will just murder a young Sandy Palmer
接她儿子的年轻的珊迪·帕尔默
picking her sons up from Ivy Springs Day Care, 1982.
我需要一个实验室
I'll need a lab.
碰碰总部 2018年
你好 艾伦 抱歉 艾伦
Hi, Alan. Sorry, Alan.
你这是搞什么 雷 你退出了
What the hell, Ray? You quit.
碰碰可不允许吃回头草
There's no take-backs in Upswipz.
你喜欢上上下下
Oh! You're the up-and-down guy.
我 我更喜欢左右来
Me, I prefer side to side.
我的焦点小组觉得上下会更直观
Our focus groups found up and down was more intuitive.
好吧 等下 等下
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait!
他可能说得对
You know, he might be right.
我们觉得它能改变模式
We think it shifts the paradigm.
你有实验室了 现在去工作吧 书呆子
You have your lab. Now get to work, nerd.
我们还是完全不知道雷的下落
We are still not any closer to finding Ray.
内特 我需要你去翻那些书
Nate, I need you hitting those books.
看看能不能有他的线索
Look for any sign of him.
吉迪恩 扫描时代错误地图
Gideon, scan the anachronism map.
有可疑情况就告诉我们
Something pops up, you let us know.
-罗里 -喝六瓶装
- Rory-- - Crush a six-pack.
你照常来就是
You do what you do.
我回局里去 也让我们的人找找
I'll head back to the Bureau, put our resources on it, too.
我有个主意 有点实验性
I have an idea. It's a little experimental.
-我在听 -我们知道雷和达克父女在一起
- I'm listening. - Well, we know that Ray is with the Darhks,
还有我的图腾
and so is my totem.
如果我和扎莉冥想 用她的图腾帮我定位
If I meditate with Zari, using her totem to anchor me,
我应该能进入祖先的境界
I think I can reach out to the Ancestral Plane.
-如果我们找到我的图腾 -就找到了雷
- If we find my totem, then... - Then you find Ray.
冥想
Meditation?
其实我最近一直在做这个
I've actually been doing a lot of that,
我想我能帮助你
and I think I could help you.
很棒 行动吧
Perfect. Make it happen.
甜心 你觉得我会不会太早
Sweetie, you think it's too early for me to, you know...
重回情场
get back out there?
我是说 我要哀悼你妈妈多久
I mean, how long should I mourn your mother?
我这边都过了23年了 爸爸
It's been 23 years on my end, Dad.
你去吧
I say go for it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
问题是我还没找到合适的
Trouble is I haven't had a single match yet.
我觉得这东西坏了
I think the thing is broken.
我打扰下
If I may...
你谈谈自己的爱好可能会有更好的机会
You might have more luck if you talk about your hobbies.
我只是说我喜欢毁掉世界
I just said that I enjoy destroying the world
然后按照我的想法重塑
to remake it in my image.
我喜欢尝试新的餐厅
Oh. I like trying new restaurants.
还有 你的资料说你199岁
Also, your profile says you're 199 years old.
是啊 这个已经是上限了
Yeah, it--it wouldn't go any higher.
你能修复下吗
Can you fix that?
所有人都会对年龄撒谎啊
Well, everyone lies about their age, brah.
你能不能别乱搞了
Can you please stop fooling around?
诺拉宝宝 要是不能取乐
Nora-doll, what's the point of living
活着还有什么意思
if you can't have a bit of fun?
我可一点也不感到有趣
Well, I'm not enjoying myself.
我很[是]烦闷
I'm annoyed.
你好 烦闷 我是爸爸
Hi, Annoyed. I'm Dad.
怎样 不错吧
Right? That's good.
好吧
Fine.
不
No!
好吧 我分♥析♥了碎片
Okay, I have analyzed the shards.
我们得回到宇宙大爆♥炸♥时
We'd have to go back to the Big Bang
才能有足够的能量重燃火图腾
in order to get enough energy to reignite the Fire Totem.
不然就要发明冷聚变
That or invent cold fusion.
-既然这是不可能... -不 有可能
- And since that's not possible- - Yes, it is.
冷聚变在1962年被一位叫做
Cold fusion was invented in 1962
伯恩哈德·沃格尔的德国物理学家发明了
by a German physicist named Bernhard Vogal.
是啊 才怪
Yeah. No.
我算是个科学呆子
See, I'm kind of a science dork.
-算是 -要是有人发明了冷聚变
- Kind of? - And if someone had invented cold fusion,
别说是在1962年 我都会有所耳闻
let alone in 1962, I think I'd have heard of it.
其实
Actually...
你没听说过他有充分合理的原因
there's a very good reason why you haven't.
你没听过伯恩哈德·沃格尔是因为
The reason you've never heard of Bernhard Vogal
有史以来最冷酷无情
is because the most ruthless and efficient assassin
最精明能干的刺客
the world has ever known
让他消失而不为人知
made sure that no one ever did...
我♥干♥的
Me.
刺杀沃格尔是我最了不起的一次行动
Killing Vogal was one of my greatest hits.
有人发明了能替代
Someone developed an energy source
化石燃料
that could have replaced fossil fuels
并从根源上拯救世界的能源
and essentially save the world?
同时也会砸了石油♥行♥业的饭碗
While putting the oil industry out of business.
一些有权有钱的人
Some very powerful people
不允许出现这样场景
with some very deep pockets wouldn't stand for it,
所以他们雇了我
so they hired me.
他当时藏在
He was waiting for transfer,
东柏林的一个安全屋等待转移
holed up in an East Berlin safe house,
这里可能有点用词不当
somewhat of a misnomer in this case
你的老爹也牵扯进来了
when your old man got involved.
于是你就掩埋了冷聚变的秘密
And you buried the secret to cold fusion?
还埋了其发明者
And the man who created it.
我知道 你暗示过了
Yeah, I know. That was implied.
那我得赶去东柏林
Well, I guess I'm off to East Berlin
阻止自己杀掉沃格尔
to stop myself from killing Vogal.
应该很好玩
Should be fun.
你看好囚犯
You watch the prisoner,
我会给你带巧克力回来
and I'll bring you back some chocolate.
我没开玩笑
Oh, who am I kidding?
可能还会给自己搞顶帽子
I'm probably gonna get a hat for myself, too.
不 我要去
No, I'm going.
1962年的柏林太危险了
To 1962 Berlin? Too dangerous.
如果年轻时的你看见了你
If your younger self sees you,
可能会改变你的整个人生轨迹
it could change the course of your entire life.
好吧 显然你没认真听
All right, obviously you haven't been listening.
我们是要对抗鼎盛时期的我
We're talking about going back against me in my prime.
你毫无胜算 诺拉宝宝
You don't stand a chance, Nora-doll.
我们是搭档 我能完成这任务
We're partners. I can do this mission.
或者放弃这事
Or you could just call the whole thing off.
这事显然挑起了家庭矛盾
This is obviously causing a lot of family tension.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧 说说你的计划
All right, tell me your plan.
回到1962年 说服沃格尔博士
We return to 1962 and convince Dr. Vogal
我们是来帮他的美国特工
that we're American agents there to help him.
然后我们立刻回到现在
Then we jump straight back to this moment.
抱歉 "我们" 要带他去吗
Oh, I'm sorry. "We"? Are you taking him?
得让沃格尔博士尽快信任我们
Dr. Vogal needs to trust us fast,