Well, I wasn't gonna let him ruin my perfect record.
等一下
Excuse me.
你要拿着那个娃娃去哪 雷
Where do you think you're going with that doll, Ray?
我答应过沃格尔要把它带给他女儿
I promised Vogal I'd get this back to his daughter.
要是说我从这学到了什么的话
If I've learned one thing from all of this,
就是你真的不擅长说谎
it's that you're a terrible liar.
把娃娃给我
Give me the doll.
对不起 诺拉 我不能给你
Sorry, Nora. I can't do that.
行了 你我都知道你不会对我开枪
Come on, you and I both know you're not gonna shoot me.
没错
You're right.
-刚刚怎么了 -是时震
- What was that? - It's a timequake.
吉迪恩 是从哪里发出的
Gideon, what's the source?
历史偏差发生在1962年
An aberration has occurred in 1962.
看来有人在柏林墙上炸出了一个洞
It appears that someone has blasted a hole in the Berlin Wall.
是雷
Ray.
这成了压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
Which appears to be the straw that broke the camel's back.
我猜这表示情况很糟糕
I'm guessing that's bad.
什么 对
Hmm? Uh...yeah.
那是时间结构本身的撕裂
Those are tears in the fabric of time itself.
吉迪恩 设定航线前往1962年的东柏林
Gideon, plot a course for East Berlin, 1962.
好的 孩子 到你了
All right, kid, you're up.
让我们看看你到底有多快
Let's see how fast you really are.
你最好抓紧点
Okay. You're gonna want to hold on.
回见
Oh. See ya!
极速者
Speedsters?
我恨极速者
I hate speedsters...
就像我恨那个人一样
almost as much as I hate that guy.
看我碰到谁了
Look who I bumped into.
-老兄 -雷
- Buddy! - Hey, Ray!
雷 谢天谢地你回来了
Ray, thank God you're back.
碗需要洗了
Yeah, dishes need cleaning.
我等不及去洗碗了
Ha! And I can't wait to get 'em done.
里普 很高兴见
Rip...nice to see --
等等 该很高兴见到里普吧
Wait, is it nice to see Rip?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我希望这次绑♥架♥让你知道了一些
I hope that your abduction afforded you some insights
我们对手的计划
into our opponents' designs.
是的 他们需要我重燃火图腾
Yes, they needed me to reignite the Fire Totem,
用这个
using this.
又来一个娃娃 太棒了
Another doll. How wonderful.
不 其实它是
Well, no, actually it's...
我的天哪
Oh, jee--
冷聚变的秘密
The secret to cold fusion,
真是史诗一样
which is pretty epic.
现在我们就只缺火图腾了
Now all we're missing is the Fire Totem.
你是说这个吗
Oh, you mean this?
是 你怎么拿到的
Yeah. How'd you get this?
我看到它在达米恩·达克的口袋里
Well, I saw it in Damien Darhk's pocket,
我想 这个可以当做纪念品
and I thought, "Yo, that would make a sick souvenir."
-什么 -太棒了
- What? - Well, great.
我现在就可以开始把它拼回去
I can get to work putting this back together right now.
然后就是三对二了
Then it'll be three against two.
再加上你的就是四比一
And with yours, it'll be four to one.
-见到你真好 -见到你真好
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
欢迎回来
Yeah, welcome back.
我们做灵境追寻的时候
We found out that my totem has been corrupted
发现我的图腾被毁坏了
when we were on our vision quest.
但是我们发现了
But we did find out
达克父女为什么如此执着于时代错误
why the Darhks are so psyched about Anachronisms.
时间线被毁坏得越多
The more the timeline's corrupted,
关着马卢斯的监狱就会变得越不安全
the weaker the prison holding Mallus becomes.
如果他们继续毁坏历史
If they continue destroying history,
这个魔鬼就自♥由♥了
the demon will be freed.
你应该通知时间调查局
You should inform the Time Bureau...
立刻就去
immediately.
吉迪恩 帮我们联♥系♥班纳特局长
Uh, Gideon, patch us through to Director Bennett, please.
有话快说 夏普探员
Make it fast, Agent Sharpe,
我得阻止亚历山大·汉密尔顿
because I've got to stop Alexander Hamilton
去看《汉密尔顿》音乐剧
from seeing "Hamilton" the musical.
为什么除了我以外所有人都拿到票了
How's it possible that everyone got tickets to that but me?
班纳特局长 我们取得了
Director Bennett, we have some developments
对马卢斯的调查的进展 你有必要知道
in the Mallus investigation that you need to be aware of.
比如你逮捕了亨特局长吗
Such as your arresting Director Hunter?
我 准确来说还没逮捕他
I, uh, haven't, uh, arrested him exactly yet.
比起让里普为其他探员的遭遇负责
Look, we got bigger problems right now
我们现在的问题更严重
than punishing Rip for what happened to those agents.
我可不认为那些牺牲的探员
I doubt those deceased agents
会同意你说的话 兰斯小姐
would agree with you, Ms. Lance.
现在立刻铐住亨特
Now, you place Hunter in handcuffs this instant,
否则你们就等着
or you're all going to--
-我的上帝 -那是古鲁德 准确来说
- Oh, my God. - It's Grodd, actually.
艾娃 我很遗憾 他是个好人
Ava, I'm so sorry. He was a good man...
我猜
I think.
太不幸了
Yes, most unfortunate.
经历这次悲剧后
I believe that this tragedy
你就是时间调查局里等级最高的人了
makes you the highest-ranking official at the Bureau.
我能返回岗位了吗
May I return to work...
夏普局长
Director Sharpe?
去吧
Yes.
感谢你搜查了所有历史
Thank you for searching all of history
将我从神经病超级大坏蛋手里救出来
to save me from a demented supervillain.
是两个神经病超级大坏蛋
Two demented supervillains.
还记得达米恩·达克的掌上明珠吗
Are you forgetting the apple of Damien Darhk's eye?
她的生活比较坎坷
She's had a tough life.
她虽然看上去刻薄怪异
She may come off all mean and witchy,
但内心深处 她仍然是个有血有肉的人
but underneath all that, she's a real person.
你是不是喜欢上了诺拉·达克
Wait. Do you have the hots for Nora Darhk?
什么 怎么可能
What? No.
不 不可能
No. No?
我又不瞎 她很性感
Look, I'm not blind. She's hot.
但她是个神经病 这也挺性感的
But she's also bonkers, which is...kind of hot.
我只是觉得
I just think that...
也许她还有救
you know, maybe there's hope for her.
你会的 软心肠
You would, you big softie.
你就是朵娇嫩的花 雷蒙德·帕尔默
But you're a delicate flower, Raymond Palmer.
可别被她伤了心
Take care of that heart of yours.
沃利
Wally. Hey.
我是来表扬你的 干得不错
I just wanted to say, good job out there.
你要留下来吗
Are you sticking around?
不了 我要加入里普的时间调查局
Um...no, I-I might join Rip at the Time Bureau instead.
对哦
Hmm. Right.
我理解
Yeah, I mean, I get that,
如果你是想和一群呆瓜混
if you want to go hang out with a bunch of stiffs
而不是和潮人们混 随你吧
instead of the cool kids, but, yeah.
这里的氛围很奇怪
Well, I'm kind of getting, like, a weird vibe here.
我感觉米克和扎莉都很恨我
Like, I feel like Mick and Zari both hate me already,
其他人估计也不怎么喜欢我 所以
and the others are probably not that far behind, so...
那又怎样 内特刚加入的时候
So what? I mean, when Nate first arrived,
他把雷扔进了时光穿梭区
he threw Ray into the Temporal Zone.
阿玛雅揍遍了所有人
Amaya beat everybody up.
扎莉骗我们参与了抢劫
Zari tricked us into pulling off a heist.
至于米克 他起码叛变了不下十次
And Mick--well, he's betrayed us at least ten times.
我们就像是
I mean, we're kind of like,
给人留下糟糕第一印象的专家
uh, the all-stars of bad first impressions, so...
要我说你能融入得很好
I think you'd fit in great.
沃利 你在这呢 要走了吗
Wally, there you are. Ready to leave?
事实上我决定留下来
I'm actually gonna stay.
正如我所愿
I was hoping you would.
我也希望我们能久留
Well, I wish we could stay longer,
但我上司刚被一只大猩猩杀了