《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
干得不错
Good job out there.
你要留下来吗
Are you sticking around?
沃利 要走了吗
Wally, ready to leave?
事实上我决定留下来
I'm actually gonna stay.
搜寻六个图腾的任务已经开始
The hunt for the six totems has begun.
不
No.
我们会搞定的
We'll fix this.
把你的图腾抢回来
We'll get your totem back.
诺拉被马卢斯支配
Nora was possessed by Mallus.
他好像很害怕我的图腾
He seemed scared of my totem.
你是那六个人之一
You're one of the six.
好消息是我们已经有了空气
The good news is we already have the air,
地和火图腾
earth, and fire.
瓜莎有水图腾
And Kuasa has the water totem.
我们只剩最后一个图腾了
Which leaves us with the final totem,
它仍然是个谜
which is still a complete mystery.
说得好 做得好 雷
Good point. Way to go, Ray.
孟菲斯 1950年
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
我攒了很久的钱了
Um, I've been saving up for a while now,
我觉得是时候
and I think it's time.
来买♥♥一把吉他了
I'm here to buy a guitar.
我知道我的钱不多
Now, I know it ain't much.
你觉得我这些钱能买♥♥一把什么样的
But what do you think I can get for what I got?
我们会找到适合你的吉他的
Well, I'm sure we could find you something.
一个男孩来买♥♥他的第一把吉他
You know, a boy picking his first guitar
这是个神圣的时刻
is a sacred moment.
事实上 有人说
In fact, some say
是乐器选择你
the instrument chooses you.
最划算的价格
不要再浪费你辛苦赚来的钱
二手吉他买♥♥卖♥♥
我要那把
I'll take that one.
你不会想要那一把的
You don't want that guitar.
您不是说乐器选择我吗 先生
What happened to the instrument choosing me, sir?
我只是在营造气氛
I was just, uh, building a moment.
再说 你也买♥♥不起这一把
Besides, you can't afford it.
我会凑够钱的 我会回来的
Well, I'll get the money. I'll come back.
我跟你说实话吧
Look, I gotta tell you the truth.
这把吉他放在我这里之前
Before that guitar found its way here,
是罗伯特·约翰逊的
it belonged to a one Robert Johnson.
是那个罗伯特·约翰逊吗
The Robert Johnson?
传说他把灵魂卖♥♥给魔鬼
Legend said he sold his soul to the devil
以换取演奏的才华
to play as good as he did.
传说还说这把吉他因此被诅咒
Legend also says that guitar is cursed because of it.
我不怕任何一把吉他 先生
I ain't afraid of no guitar, sir.
您至少让我弹一下
You gotta let me try it, at least.
一定是外面的电线出了故障
They must be messing with the power lines outside.
这把吉他音色这么好 怎么会被诅咒呢
Sound like that, how could it be cursed?
知道吗 这把吉他是你的了
You know what? The guitar's yours.
把它从这里拿走
You just take it away from here.
谢谢您 先生 非常感谢
Thank you, sir. Much--much obliged.
有一把这么好的乐器
An instrument as good as this,
我保证 您以后会在收音机里听到我的名字
I promise, one day you'll hear my name on that radio.
你叫什么 孩子
Hey, what is your name, son?
先生 我叫埃尔维斯·普雷斯利Presley, sir. Elvis Presley.
开创摇滚时代的猫王
明日传奇
第三季第十四集
这是厨房♥
Which brings us to the kitchen.
我们按照雷的家务轮盘分摊了清洁任务
We divvy up cleaning duties by Ray's chore wheel,
我假装不懂那个复杂系统
which uses a complex system I pretend to not understand
直到他最后帮我做了家务
until he eventually does my chores for me.
"把食物制♥作♥室擦干净"
"Wipe down food fabricator."
我敢说你觉得时间旅行就是去看伍德斯托克
Bet you thought time travel would be seeing Woodstock,
拯救莎士比亚
saving Shakespeare,
站在婴儿希♥特♥勒♥旁边进行道德辩论
and having ethical debates while standing over baby Hitler.
相信我 你需要时间去适应
Trust me, it takes time to get used to life--
接下来做什么
Cool, so what's next?
我需要点时间去适应和极速者一起生活
It's gonna get time for me to get used to life with a speedster.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
我们帮你搬到斯泰因的房♥间时
Guess you and me are bunkmates
我猜我们是室友
while we help move you into Stein's quarters.
你刚刚搬进去了 是吗
You just moved yourself in, didn't you?
我想 为什么还要麻烦别人呢
I figured, why bother anyone else?
我本来想邀请你和我一起玩
You know, I was gonna invite you to be my player two,
但是我已经不需照顾你了
but you're officially not my problem anymore.
等等 谁打破了我的最高分记录
Wait, who beat all my high scores?
《吃豆人小姐》的诀窍
Well, you see, the thing with "Ms. Pac-Man"
就是你要忽视水果
is you gotta just ignore the fruit.
分数都是通过消灭幽灵得到的
All the points come from taking down the ghosts.
我知道这一点
Yeah, I know that,
但是没人能打破纪录 除非
but nobody could beat these scores without--
除非他有闪电一样快的手速
Without lightning-fast fingers.
你最好没玩过《吉他英雄》You better not have messed with "Guitar Hero."
摇滚音乐游戏
《长号♥英雄》是什么
What's "Trombone Hero?"
等等 艾克索 三明治来了
Hold on, Axl. Sammy's coming.
摇滚歌♥手名字
得找到蛋黄酱
Just gotta find the damn mayo.
拜托 米克
Come on, Mick.
它进厨房♥的事我怎么说的
What did I say about having him in the kitchen?
-不能进厨房♥ -对
- Not to. - Yes.
把核桃扔给我好吗
Would you toss me the walnuts, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要吃点补脑的东西才能修好火图腾
I'm gonna need some brain food if I'm gonna fix the fire totem.
诺拉认为用冷聚变重启它
You know, Nora thought using cold fusion to reboot it
是个疯狂的想法 但是
was a crazy idea, but--
我不在乎
Don't care.
蛋黄酱哪去了
Where's the mayo?
那个新来的孩子
The new kid. The new kid!
我看到他飞速搬进马蒂的旧房♥间了
I saw him speed-moving in to Marty's old quarters.
飞船上的变化太多了
Too much change on this damn ship.
所以我才爱原来的艾克索
That's what I love about old Axl.
它没有变
Doesn't change.
乔诗·葛洛班
乔诗·葛洛班
Josh Groban?
乔诗·葛洛班是谁
Who the hell's Josh Groban?
谁给我的老鼠改了名字
And who the hell changed the name of my rat?
好了 孩子们 该处理时代错误了
All right, kids, it's anachronism o'clock.
都有什么情况
What you got?
这个怎么样
How about this one?
二类任务 在巴黎"美好时代"期间
It's a category two during the Belle Epoque in Paris.
普法战争后至一战爆发前
听起来很浪漫
Sounds romantic.
或者这个三类任务
Or, um, this category three,
是《林白征空记》的发行
which is the launch of the Spirit of St. Louis.
1957年比利·怀尔德导演电影
我一直想加入高空性♥爱♥俱乐部
I always wanted to join the mile-high club.
当两人在飞机上...
It's when two people on a plane--
你们这样为爱情疯狂真是很可爱
Really cute that you guys are crazy in love,
但是约会之夜要等一等了
but date night is going to have to wait.
如果那些时代错误松懈了马卢斯的笼子
If these anachronisms are loosening Mallus' cage,
我们需要加强一下
we need to double down.
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
我标志性的量感闪亮头发呢
What happened to my trademark volume and sheen?
谁改了我老鼠的名字
Who changed my rat's name?
谁把我的游戏换了
Yo, who switched my game?
吉迪恩
Gideon?
扫描发现1954年田纳西州孟菲斯市有变化
A scan of the timeline reveals a change in Memphis, Tennessee, 1954.
这里说孟菲斯成为了鬼城
Oh, says here Memphis became a ghost town
因1954年七月爆发了神秘的集体癔症
after a mysterious bout of mass hysteria in July, 1954.
这是变化的起因
That's what caused the changes.
孟菲斯是摇滚的起源地
Memphis is the birthplace of rock and roll.