《闪电侠》和《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "The Flash" And "Legends of Tomorrow"...
-我爱你杰西 -我也爱你
- I love you, Jesse. - I love you too.
杰西要跟我分手
Jesse's breaking up with me.
她说她现在想专心处理自己的事
She told me she needs to focus on herself.
你和兰斯小姐之间
You and Ms. Lance?
我们之间是有火花的 她很特别
I think there's something real there, she's special.
我猜这表示情况很糟糕
I'm guessing that's bad.
那是时间结构本身的撕裂
Those are tears in the fabric of time itself.
第一个图腾拥有者囚禁了一个大恶魔
The first totem bearers imprisoned a great evil
时间是他的牢笼
and time is his cage.
时间线被毁坏得越多
The more the timeline's corrupted,
关着马卢斯的监狱就会变得越不安全
the weaker the prison holding Mallus becomes.
也许这些图腾就是阻止他的关键
Maybe these totems are the keys to stopping him.
好消息是我们有了空气
The good news is, we already have the Air,
地和火图腾
Earth, and Fire Totem.
死亡图腾
Death Totem?
所有图腾中最不稳定的一个
The most volatile of all of the totems.
使用之人能操纵死人
Whoever wields it has dominion over the dead.
我们要确保锁好死亡图腾
We need to make sure we keep that Death Totem on lock.
你以为我忘记你了吗
You thought I forgot about you.
没事了 我在你身边呢
It's okay. Hey, I'm right here.
没事
It's okay.
还以为你是别人的噩梦 不会做噩梦
Here I thought you gave nightmares, not have them.
万事都有第一次嘛
First time for everything.
想聊聊你的噩梦吗
Wanna talk about it?
不了 我没事
No, I'm--I'm fine.
-那 约翰是谁 -你说什么
- So, who's John? - What?
你睡梦中呼唤的那个人
Soon as you called his name out in your sleep,
我可是很努力不吃他的醋
and I was trying very hard not to be jealous.
没谁 估计是约翰·康斯坦丁
No, it's probably John Constantine.
他是鬼神专家 帮我对付马卢斯
He's a Demonologist that helped me with Mallus.
他长得有点像斯汀
And he kinda looks like Sting.
他只是 只是个朋友
And he's just a-- just a friend?
算是个朋友吧
Yeah, you could say that.
我和他倒是上过床 但是
Though we did sleep together, but--
那是60年代的事了
It was the '60s,
谁都曾放浪过
and everybody was getting wild.
60年代
The '60s, huh?
我以为我等了很久才有新伴侣
I thought I waited a long time between partners.
那时候是1969年 但
The year was 1969, but...
实际上就发生在三周前
it was, like, three weeks ago.
三周前
Three weeks?
对 在我有女友的三周前
Yeah, well, three weeks before I had a girlfriend.
你刚才承认我是你女友了
Did you just call me your girlfriend?
也许吧
Maybe.
我♥干♥嘛不承认呢
I mean, why not?
约翰很有趣
John's fun.
别再提约翰了
Oh, please don't talk about John.
但他比不上艾娃·夏普
Well, he is no Ava Sharpe.
抱歉打断一下 船长
Pardon the interruption, Captain,
有人呼叫你前往舰桥
but you're needed on the bridge.
真扫兴
Come on.
早上好呀 船长
Morning, Captain.
船长夫人去哪了
Where's Mrs. Captain?
艾娃得去工作
Ava had to work.
随着新时代错误的出现
With all the new anachronisms,
时间裂口愈发严重了
the time tears are getting worse.
不是叫时间裂缝吗
Yeah, I thought we were calling them time cracks.
不修补历史的话会发生什么
Hey, what happens if we don't repair history?
理论上说 时间就像思慕雪一样凝聚在一起
Working theory: time is frapped together like a smoothie,
除了要解决阿鲁巴的尤利乌斯·凯撒
so instead of just dealing with Julius Caesar in Aruba,
我们还得打败成吉思汗
we have to fight off Genghis Khan,
一群毛茸茸的猛犸象
a herd of wooly mammoths,
以及一群来自旧约的蝗虫
and a swarm of locusts from the Old Testament.
马卢斯逃离时间监狱
And Mallus is freed from time jail,
他很可能掌控这些混乱
so he could rule over this giant mess.
所以比闪点还糟糕
so, worse than Flashpoint?
巴里造成的那次灾难叫闪点吗
Is that what we're calling the thing that Barry did?
我想情况类似吧
I think it's something similar.
行了 别那么悲观
All right, enough hand wringing.
马卢斯和他的人正翻倍制♥造♥时代错误
Mallus and his team are doubling down on anachronisms,
我们也不落人后
so, so are we.
从今往后 我们要组队修复时代错误
From now on, we're gonna do our repairs in teams.
罗里人呢
Where's Rory?
慢着 沃利
Wally, wait.
睡袍不错
Nice robe.
谁给我穿的衣服
Who dressed me?
我
Me.
顺便一提 热浪刚刚是裸睡的
FYI, Heat Wave sleeps in the nude.
刚想提醒你来着 小子
Yeah, tried to warn you, kid.
闲谈很有意思
As riveting as this conversation is,
吉迪恩 开始吧
Gideon, please.
Z和阿玛雅
So, Z and Amaya,
你们用时间传送带
you take the Time Courier
前往1997年的蒙大纳比林斯
to Billings, Montana in 1997.
蒙娜·丽莎将在古董巡回展览
The Mona Lisa is about make a very special appearance
进行特别展出
on the Antiques Roadshow.
我和内特去冰河时代接爱因斯坦
Nate and I will pick up Einstein in the Ice Age,
你们两个用逃生舰
and you two are on the Jumpship to
将一只莱卡犬找到并归还给
find and return a dog named Laika
苏联太空项目组
to the Soviet space program.
拒绝
No.
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
我才不要追一只俄♥国♥杂种狗
I'm not chasing a Ruskie pooch.
我正好需要米克帮我修补火图腾
I could actually use Mick's help reforming the Fire Totem.
行吧
Fine.
内特 你去跟着沃利
Nate, you go with Wally,
然后我自己去找爱因斯坦
and I'll go get Einstein alone.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 你们...
Yeah, do--
我没事 好了 就这样了
I'm fine. All right, that's it.
这次没有华丽的送别 老娘头痛
No snazzy send-off. Mama's got a headache.
就算你不上心 气场依旧在
Even when you don't try, you still got it.
据我推断 火图腾
My hypothesis is that the Fire Totem
只有再次经历宇宙大爆♥炸♥才会被重燃
can only be reignited if it reaches Big Bang conditions.
然后就是这个
Which is where this
神秘的冷聚变反应堆上场了
handy-dandy cold fusion reactor comes in.
我们会是仅有的两个
We will be two of the only people to have
看到冷聚变反应的人
ever experienced cold fusion in action.
你能想象得到吗
Can you even imagine?
我无聊死了
I'm bored.
等下 你干什么去
Wait, where are you going?
我需要你帮助怎么办
What if I need your help?
我刚把一个神秘图腾放进核反应堆
I--I just put a mystical totem into a nuclear reactor.
你不想看看会发生什么吗
Don't you wanna see what happens?
不
No.
帮我个忙 吉迪恩
Do me a favor, Gideon,
联络约翰·康斯坦丁
get John Constantine on the line.
恐怕康斯坦丁先生目前没有电♥话♥
I'm afraid Mr. Constantine does not currently own a phone.
他什么时候能干点正常的事
Because God forbid he'd do anything normal.
它在召唤你 对吧
It calls to you, doesn't it?
死亡图腾选择了你
The Death Totem chose you.
-你是 -你
- You're... - You.
死了的你
After you died.
这是死亡图腾
This is the Death Totem.
它在渴求着新的主人
It yearns for a new bearer.
想象下你统治死者后都能做些什么
Imagine all you could do with dominion over the dead.
你可以赶走梦中的那个小女孩
You could banish that little girl from your dreams,
复活你的姐姐
bring back your sister.
我不是图腾拥有者
I'm no totem bearer.