因为你 我游历四方
You know, I traveled because of you.
找到了内心的平静
I found some kind of inner peace.
结交了新朋友
I made new friends.
某天我会再次堕入爱河
One day I'm gonna fall in love with someone,
而那个人不会是你
and that person isn't gonna be you.
说得真好
Well said.
遗憾的是
Unfortunately...
我可以伤害你
I can hurt you.
纽约市 2018年
约翰·康斯坦丁 36岁
John Constantine, age 36,
有个姐姐 父母双亡
one older sister, both parents deceased?
属于纽卡斯尔团队的一员
He's part of the Newcastle crew.
无意间召唤出一个恶魔
He accidentally summoned a demon
让一个叫阿斯特拉·罗格的孩子堕入了地狱
that dragged a child, Astra Logue, into Hell.
听着真是个奇葩
Sounds like a real weirdo.
他是个魔法师
He's a Warlock.
我正好是九级魔法师
You know, I happen to be a level nine Warlock.
《龙与地下城》游戏不算 盖瑞
Dungeons & Dragons doesn't count, Gary.
退后
Stay back.
别动 盖瑞
Don't move, Gary.
我要抓到你 抓到你
Gonna get you. I'm gonna...
搞什么
What the--
好了 好了
All right, all right.
快 快快
Go on, go, go!
好
Okay.
帮个忙 搭把手 好吗
Hey, do us a favor. Give us a hand, will you?
抓住 抓住 抓住
Grab it, grab it, grab it!
抓住了
There you are.
干得好 好小伙
All right, aww, nice one, lad.
你真是个暴躁的小混♥蛋♥啊
You're a feisty little bastard, aren't you?
你们是房♥屋合作社的人吗
Are you guys from Housing co-op?
因为在决斗中赢取一套公♥寓♥是完全合法的
Because it's perfectly legal to win an apartment in a duel.
我们来是为了莎拉·兰斯
We're here about Sara Lance.
那好吧
Right, well,
维拉斯太太 这个仪式
Mrs. Veras, we will have to
我们必须明天再继续了
continue the ritual tomorrow.
但是别担心 亲爱的
But not to worry, love.
我们很快会让你儿子结婚的
We'll have your son married in no time, all right?
谢谢你 康斯坦丁先生
Gracias, Se?or Constantine.
就是打打零工
It's a gig economy.
有工作就得接嘛
I have to take the work where I can find it, you know?
我来猜猜
Now, let me guess.
莎拉已经屈服于恶魔马卢斯
Sara has succumbed to the demon Mallus.
我察觉到他的力量在变强 但别担心
I sensed his power growing, but not to worry,
我给了雷非常明确的指示
I gave Ray very specific instructions
如果发生这种情况 就杀了她
to kill her if that ever happened.
-什么 -就像蛋和煎蛋卷 亲爱的
- What? - Eggs and omelets, love.
采取极端手段
And extreme measures.
我是来救莎拉的
Well, I'm here to save Sara.
她跟死亡图腾结合了
She's bonded with the Death Totem.
-扯淡 -什么意思
- Bollocks. - What does that mean?
那是北方人的方言
Oh, it's a British expletive used to--
我知道扯淡的意思 盖瑞
I know what bollocks means, Gary.
你那句话是什么意思
What did you mean by it?
这个所谓的死亡图腾
Well, about this so-called Death Totem.
最近 由于同时受到死藤水的影响
Recently, whilst heavily influenced by ayahuasca,
南美藤本植物的根泡制的饮料[有致幻作用]
我开始明白为什么赞比西遗失的第六个部落
I came to learn why the sixth lost tribe of Zambesi
完全没有口述记录
was stricken from the oral record.
这个消失的部落
This lost tribe,
一直负责看守死亡之域
which had been entrusted to watch over the domain of the dead,
当其他五个部落
sided with Mallus
联手囚禁马卢斯时 此部落却支持他
while the other five tribes rallied to imprison him,
也许这就解释了死亡图腾
perhaps explaining why the Death Totem
与我们的恶魔朋友千丝万缕的联♥系♥
is inextricably linked with our demon friend.
沃利 你听得到我吗
Wally, can you hear me?
沃利 说话啊
Wally, talk to me, man.
那小子死了
Kid's dead.
我要去找他
I gotta go after him.
在外面小心点
Just be careful out there.
如果我五分钟后没回来
If I'm not back in five minutes...
再多等一会吗
Just wait longer?
不 来救我
No, come rescue me.
好了 各位 这太荒谬了
Okay, guys, this is ridiculous.
我们不能在这里干等
We can't just wait here.
莎拉会把我们逐一干掉的
Sara's gonna take us out one by one.
但我可以把逃生舰从吉迪恩的主机上分离出来
But I can decouple the Jumpship from Gideon's mainframe.
我们要离开这艘飞船
We are getting off of this ship.
莎拉的灵魂很有可能被困在马卢斯的魔界里
Sara's soul is likely trapped in Mallus' realm.
通常
Usually,
我得先让恶魔附在我身上 才能救她
I'd have to cast the demon into myself to rescue her,
但幸运的是 我已经和莎拉的灵魂有了联♥系♥
but luckily, I already have a link to Sara's soul.
所以我会找阿肯帮忙
So I'll enlist Aken,
他是埃及亡灵摆渡人
the Egyptian ferryman of the dead,
什么叫做你已经和莎拉的灵魂有了联♥系♥
What do you mean you already have a link to Sara's soul?
这么说吧 我俩的灵魂合二为一了
Well, let's just say our souls have been one.
形成了超自然结合 亲爱的
Leaves a metaphysical connection, love.
-别叫我亲爱的 -对不起 宝贝儿
- Don't call me, "Love." - Oh, pardon me, pet.
我和莎拉也有着
Sara and I also share a very,
非常强烈的超自然结合
very strong metaphysical connection, so...
等等 不敢相信
Wait. I can't believe...
你俩都和兰斯船长睡过了
You both slept with Captain Lance?
-盖瑞 -有吗
- Gary. - Did we now?
看来我们对受过创伤的女人都有着超凡的品味
Well then, we both have excellent taste in damaged women.
-她没有受到创伤 -是啊
- Sara's not damaged. - Yeah.
那我还是教皇呢
And I'm the bloody Pope.
我们赶紧开始吧
You know what? Let's get on with this.
你以为自己在干什么呢
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你去找莎拉 我要跟你一起去
You're going after Sara, I'm coming with you.
去马卢斯的魔界吗
To the realm of Mallus?
开始念咒吧
Start chanting.
那好 把你的手给我
Very well, give me your hand.
你是说真的
Are you serious?
非常认真
Deadly.
马卢斯 阿肯 灵魂五物Mallus, Aken, Ka, Ren, Ba, Ib, Sheut,
古埃及人相信灵魂
[由生命力 名 个性 心 影子组成]
马卢斯 阿肯 玛特Mallus Aken Ma'at.
玛特是埃及神话中的真理正义之神
约翰·康斯坦丁
John Constantine.
你胆敢闯入我的魔界
You dare enter my realm?
有看到船长吗 内特
So any sign of the Captain, Nate?
没 但是我找到了沃利
No, but I found Wally.
他是不是
Is he...
还活着
Alive.
莎拉肯定是用反极速枪打中了他
Sara must have shot him with the anti-speedster gun.
我们需要一个大一点的医疗舱
We're gonna need a bigger Medbay.
别担心 各位 我马上就到
Don't worry, guys, I'm almost there.
准备好去逃生舰跟我汇合
Just get ready to meet me at the Jumpship.
对不起 吉迪 这样会伤你更甚于我
Sorry, Giddy, this is gonna hurt you more than me.
扎莉
Zari?
贝哈德
Behrad...
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
你会给我讲故事吗 扎莉
Will you read me a story, Zari?
不 这是死亡图腾
No, no, this is-- this is the Death Totem
在扰乱我的思绪 你不是真的
messing with my mind, you're not real.
我当然是真的
Of course I am.
别这样 你知道我想听的故事
Please. You know the one.
《廷巴克图的王子》
"The Prince of Timbuktu."
别说了
Please stop.
"廷巴克图的王子在蓝色海洋里游泳"
"The Prince of Timbuktu took a swim in the ocean blue"
"他遇到了一只乌龟告诉他
"He met a tortoise who told him his purpose
要成为廷巴克图之王"
was to be the king of Timbuktu."
贝哈德