You're right.
你看 莎拉 我和你
You see, Sara, you and I,
很像
we're alike.
黑暗一直存在于我们心中
The darkness has always been within us.
求你了
Please.
拉斯·厄尔·高福绝不会知道你放我一条生路
Ra's Al Ghul--Ra's Al Ghul will never know you let me live.
爸爸
Papi!
曾经是杀手 终生是杀手
Once a killer, always a killer.
莎拉 你为什么哭
Why are you crying, Sara?
你没做错什么
You've done nothing wrong.
想想如果放下愧疚感 你能做些什么
Imagine what you could do if you just released your guilt.
莎拉 你没法抹掉过去
You can't erase your past, Sara,
所以接受它吧
so just embrace it.
你想让我加入你的队伍
You want me to join your team.
这是你命中注定的
It's your destiny.
很久以前 赞比西的第六个部落
Eons ago, the sixth tribe of Zambesi
保护了马卢斯免受其弟兄所害
defended Mallus from their brethren.
他们的部落使用了死亡图腾
Their tribe wielded the Death Totem.
现在这个循环又开始了
Now the cycle's starting again.
你不仅仅命中注定使用死亡图腾 莎拉
You weren't just born to wield the Death Totem, Sara.
你生来是为了马卢斯使用死亡图腾的
You were born to wield the Death Totem for Mallus.
Z
Z.
我勉强还行
I'm all right, barely.
内特尼尔 我们找到Z了
Nathaniel, we have Z.
你找到地图腾了吗
Did you find the Earth Totem?
我确实找到了 但是
Actually I did, but,
各位 莎拉发现我了
guys, Sara found me.
内特尼尔 你在哪里
Nathaniel, where are you?
内特尼尔
Nathaniel?
发生什么了 内特尼尔
What's the matter, Nathaniel?
你看起来像见鬼了
You look like you've seen a ghost.
内特尼尔 内特尼尔 你在哪里
Nathaniel? Nathaniel, where are you?
好吧 火图腾是我们打败她的最后机会
Right, the Fire Totem's our last chance to defeat her.
我还想着逃到逃生舰上也许是个好计划
Oh, and here I thought escaping to the Jumpship was a good plan.
我不管她做了什么
I don't care what she's done.
我不会抛弃莎拉和其他队友
I'm not abandoning Sara or anyone else on this team.
糟糕 你坏了条腿
Too bad, you're down a leg,
你看起来像卡进烘干机的猫
and you look like a cat stuck in a dryer.
一点也不好笑 我很喜欢猫
That's not funny. I love cats.
我来使用火图腾 我们去实验室吧
I'll wield the totem. Let's just get to the lab.
希望雷知道他在干什么
Here's hoping Ray knew what he was doing.
振作 内特
Get a grip, Nate.
他不是你的祖父
That's not your grandfather.
休斯顿 1970年
Houston, 1970.
我想和我妻儿在一起
I wanted to be with my wife and son,
但你告诉我这不可能
but you convinced me that was impossible.
我炸开货舱门的时候 你松了一口气
You were relieved when I blew the cargo bay door.
我不想你死
I didn't want you to die.
你太想保全自己了
You were desperate to save your own hide.
你都干了些什么 小子
And what have you made of yourself, boy?
你让你父亲失望
You're a damn disappointment to your father,
你也绝对让我很失望
and you're sure as hell a disappointment to me.
你觉得阿玛雅爱你
You think Amaya loves you?
你配不上她的爱
You're not worthy of her love.
那里
There.
西装头用微波炉煮了那块石头
Haircut nuked the stone.
这枚图腾不该由我佩戴
This totem wasn't meant for me.
-你得用它 -算了吧
- You have to use it. - Forget it.
你一辈子都沉迷于火与热
You've spent your entire life obsessed with fire and heat.
万一这就是原因呢
What if this is the reason why?
告诉你多少次了我不是个英雄
How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a hero?
莎拉是个英雄
Sara's a hero,
但看看死亡图腾让她变成了什么
and look what the Death Totem did to her.
那是马卢斯干的
That was the work of Mallus.
多数跟你有相同经历的人
Most people who've seen what you've seen
都会堕入黑暗 但你没有
would've succumbed to darkness, but you didn't.
你选择成为传奇的一员
You chose to become a Legend.
你可以尝试藏起这一面 米克
You may try and hide it, Mick,
但你是个好人
but you're a good man.
万一你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
只有一种验证的办法
There's only one way to find out.
我们驱逐你们
Exorcizamus te,
所有污秽灵魂
omnis immundus spiritius...
所有邪恶力量 所有恶魔侵入者
Omnis satanic potestas, omnis infernalis adversarii,
凭借主之力
in nomine at virtute Domini!
用圣水泼她
Hit her with the holy water!
有人想和你聊聊 约翰
There's somebody who wants to talk to you, John.
约翰
John?
你施法改变了自己的声音
You glamoured your voice.
这是最老套的把戏
That's the oldest bloody trick in the book.
你不记得我了
You don't remember me?
我知道过了很久
I know it's been a long time.
阿斯特拉
Astra.
马卢斯会将我从地狱释放
Mallus will free me from hell,
但你得把莎拉给他
but you have to give him Sara.
一命换一命 你比谁都清楚
A life for a life. You know better than anybody.
魔法总有代价
Magic always has a price.
我要和莎拉说话
I wanna speak to Sara.
阿斯特拉
All right, Astra.
我会做的
I'll do it.
手伸过来 阿斯特拉
Give me your hand, Astra.
拜托
Come on.
没事的 亲爱的
It's all right, love.
是我
It's just me.
是约翰
It's Johnny.
没人能从地狱逃离
No one escapes Hell.
圣十字架命令你
The sacred cross commands you
释放你囚禁的女人
to free this woman from your prison!
释放你囚禁的女人
To free this woman from your prison!
使用图腾就够糟了
Wielding a totem's bad enough.
现在你还想让我戴个项链
Now you want me to wear a necklace?
没时间了 米克
There's no time, Mick.
看 没用
See? Doesn't work.
你还在吗 米克
Are you still with me, Mick?
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉 莎拉
Sara? Sara?
艾娃知道你的真面目吗 莎拉
Does Ava know who you really are, Sara?
你做过的事情
What you've done?
你要跟她怎么说呢
What are you gonna tell her?
图腾错了
That the totem was wrong?
你不是个杀人凶手
You aren't a killer?
图腾的力量在你体内 莎拉
The totem's power is within you, Sara,
你之需要做决定
all you have to do is decide.
和我们一起过没有痛苦与遗憾的人生
A life free of pain and regret with us,
还是过你现在半死不活备受折磨的生活
or the tormented half-life you're living now?
莎拉
Sara?
我知道你还在
I know you are still in there.
你是我见过的
You are the strongest,
最坚强 最无畏的人
most fearless person I've ever met,
你从不退缩
and you never back down.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
一名传奇怎么会悄无声息地逝去呢
When did a Legend ever go quietly?
我在这
I'm here.
我在这 莎拉 我要你回到我身边
I'm here, Sara, and I need you to come back to me.
我要你回家
I need you to come home.
莎拉 你能感觉到我吗
Sara, can't you feel me?
不
No.
你在犯错
You're making a mistake.
拒绝
No,
没有痛苦与遗憾的人生
to a life without pain or regret.
拒绝 变成一个恶魔的侍从