No, to being a demon's lackey,
拒绝 给这个世界带来更多死亡
and no, to bringing more death into this world.
我起码欠那小姑娘这个
I owe that little girl at least that.
你本可拥有一切
You could have everything.
你又救了我
You saved me again.
我得到了点帮助
I had a little help.
既然这样
Well, while we're here...
借个火
A light?
干杯
Chin chin.
我绝对应该多来救你几次
I should definitely come to your aid more often.
关于这点
Well, at this point,
我可以直接在船上给你留个床位
I might as well just make you a bed on the ship.
真诱人
Hm, tempting.
要是你相信马卢斯真的会
If you thought Mallus really would've freed Astra,
放了阿斯特拉 你会交易的吧
you would have traded me, wouldn't you?
毫不犹豫
In a heartbeat.
是啊
Yeah.
我能说些什么呢
Well, what can I say?
我不是个好东西
I'm a nasty piece of work.
我也不是
So am I.
你挺过来了 亲爱的
You survived, love.
暂时的
For now.
我之所以喜欢独行是有原因的
You know, there's a reason why i prefer to walk this path alone.
是因为
It's, uh,
这样我就不必和别人分享
so I don't have to share with anyone
我究竟有多迷失
how lost I really am.
但你不是一个人 不是吗 莎拉
But you're not alone, are you, Sara?
也许我应该一个人
Maybe I should be.
她是个好人
She's a good one.
尽量别伤害她
Try not to hurt her.
这也是我所害怕的
That's what I'm afraid of.
掐我一下
Pinch me.
莎拉
Sara.
是真正的莎拉吗
Is it the real Sara?
是啊 是我
Yeah, it's me.
对不起 雷
I'm sorry, Ray.
我...
I'm...
我很抱歉 各位 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, everyone. I'm really sorry.
你回来了真好 船长
It's good to have you back, Captain.
邪恶版本的你真是的太难对付了
Yeah, because evil you is a pain in the ass to fight.
我还在试图理清这团乱麻
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this mess.
为什么马卢斯要让我见到杰西呢
Why would Mallus want to show me Jesse?
-或是见到我的祖父 -我不知道
- Or me my grandpa? - I don't know.
马卢斯试图让我去他那边
Mallus was trying to recruit me to his side,
并利用了我最黑暗的恐惧
and using my darkest fears.
也许这就是他会做的事
Maybe that's just what he does,
他洞悉我们的内心
he looks into our hearts,
并展示我们埋藏得最深的秘密
and broadcasts our deepest secrets.
这很吓人
Huh, that's terrifying.
该你上了
Okay. You up.
我需要你的速度来把主机重新连接起来
I need your speed to re-couple the mainframe.
这话我爱听
Ah, music to my ears.
话说
Oh, although,
我真挺喜欢那头银发的
I was really digging the silver hair.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
好的对话从来都不是这么开始的
No good conversation ever started that way.
艾娃 对不起
Ava, I'm sorry.
听着
Listen,
我不能装作理解你刚经历了些什么
I can't pretend to understand what you went through
或者你身上发生了些什么
or--or what happened to you, but I know
但我知道那不是你 莎拉
that wasn't you, Sara.
就是那样
That's just it.
那是我
That was me.
就像火对于罗里来说一样
Just like fire is to Rory,
那部分的我
there is part of me that...
本来就存在
it's always been there.
我尝试去装作那不是真的
And I really tried to pretend that that wasn't true.
但在心底
But deep down,
我就是死亡
I am death.
不 莎拉 好吧
No--Sara, okay,
我们可以一起对抗你的那一部分
so we can fight that part of you together,
只要告诉我该怎么做
just tell me what to do.
艾娃 你读过我的资料
Ava, you read my file.
但我仍然穿着那条非常不舒服的裙子
But I still showed up at that restaurant,
去餐厅赴约 想要让你心动
in that horribly uncomfortable dress trying to impress you
因为我不在乎你的过去 莎拉
because I don't care about your past, Sara.
可能你应该在乎
Well, maybe you should.
你太好了
You are wonderful.
而我...
And I...
我这辈子从没这么开心过
and I've never been this happy in my life.
但你看起来不开心
But this doesn't look happy.
听着 我配不上你
Look, I don't deserve you.
莎拉 你配得上
Yes, Sara, yes, you do.
不 艾娃 我配不上
No, Ava, I don't.
你配得上更好的人 好很多的人
You deserve better, you deserve so much better.
我在乎你 但...
And I care about you, but...
我不会和你在一起了 我不会了
I'm not gonna do this. I won't.
莎拉
Sara.
对不起
I'm sorry.
刚刚完成了一段成功的征程
Fresh from a successful crusade,
我们的队伍知道战争远未结束
our team knew the fight was far from over.
事实上
In fact,
真正的战争才刚刚开始
the true battle was only just beginning.
这个位置被莎拉·兰斯的女友预留了
为了战胜恶魔和他邪恶的军团
In order to defeat the demon and his cabal of evil,
我们必须全力以赴
we need to be at full strength,
从我们在上次任务中承受的损失来看
which is going to be hard given the losses
这将是一场艰难的战争
we sustained on our last quest.
有些创伤因太过深刻而从未真正地愈合
Some wounds are so deep, they never truly heal.
问题是
So the question is,
你准备好加入我们这最危险的
are you prepared to join us on this mission
任务了吗
most deadly?
今晚 侍从
Well, tonight, squire,
悉听尊便
I'm all yours.