《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow..."
时间线被毁坏得越多
The more the timeline's corrupted,
关着马卢斯的监狱就会变得越不安全
the weaker the prison holding Mallus becomes.
也许这些图腾就是阻止他的关键
Maybe these totems are the keys to stopping him.
火图腾不是给我使用的
The Fire Totem wasn't meant for me.
达米恩·达克 他承诺你什么了
Damien Darhk, what has he promised you?
一个保护村子的机会
A chance to protect our village.
-不 -我们会解决的
- No. - We'll fix this.
我们会把你的图腾抢回来
We'll get your totem back.
吉迪恩 删除档案354Z
Gideon, delete file 354-Z.
遵命 亨特局长
Yes, Director Hunter.
不能让莎拉发现艾娃的真♥相♥
Sara can never find out the truth about Ava.
-我配不上你 -莎拉 你配得上
- Look, I don't deserve you. - Sara, yes you do.
不 艾娃 我配不上
No, Ava, I don't.
我不会和你在一起了 对不起
I'm not gonna do this. I'm sorry.
我不是要抛弃这个队伍 雷
I am not just walking out on the team, Ray.
她说着这话离开
She says, as she's literally walking away.
莎拉 我们理解死亡图腾的事后
Sara, we appreciate that you may need a break
你需要歇歇
after what happened with the Death Totem.
但现在你最不能离开
But this is the absolute worst time for you to leave.
至少让我们把你关进禁闭室
At least let us lock you up in the brig.
我们现在尤其需要你
We need you here now more than ever.
我们差点就赢了图腾竞速
Yeah, we've almost won the totem race.
正因如此我才必须离开
Which is exactly why I need to go.
我们就快掌控六个图腾
Look, we are so close to gaining control over "The Six"
和在对抗马卢斯上占优势
and getting the upper hand on Mallus.
我只是
I just--
我需要一天的时间理清思绪
I need a day to clear my head.
那谁来阻止米克用火图腾
Yeah, but who's gonna stop Mick from burning down
烧毁整艘飞船
the ship with the Fire Totem?
总有人得在我离开时担起船长的重任
Someone's gonna have to fill in the role of captain while I'm gone.
我还从没想到
Oh, well, uh, I hadn't exactly thought I'-
这么快就让我担此重任 但
I'd pick up the mane this soon, but-
我让阿玛雅暂代船长
I'm putting Amaya in charge.
好运
Good luck.
很遗憾不是你 大个子
Sorry about that, big guy.
可否劳驾你去别的地方烤肉吃
Do you think that maybe you could do that somewhere else?
我们有厨房♥的
We do have a galley.
你想吃热狗吗
You want a dog?
那是猪肉
It's pork.
那又怎样
So what?
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
古人创造出火图腾时
Wow, I'm sure that's what those ancient folks
就想的这些吧
had in mind when they created the Fire Totem.
-是个人都得吃 -你在这呢 米克
- Every man's gotta eat. - There you are, Mick.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-准备什么 -训练
- For what? - Training.
还记得吗
Do you remember?
我跟你说过要练习掌控图腾的力量
We spoke about learning to harness the powers of the totem.
我学了个新把戏
I got a new trick.
拉我的手指
Pull my finger.
-什么 -拉我的手指
- What? - Pull my finger.
别拉他的手指
Do not pull his finger.
他可不只是学会了
Let's just say hot dogs aren't the only thing he's learned
如何用火烧热狗
how to light on fire.
抱歉打断一下 吉韦小姐
Sorry to interrupt, Ms. Jiwe,
海伍德博士请你前往图书馆
but Dr. Heywood requests your presence in the library.
船长真是日理万机
Captain's duties are never over.
但是 鉴于你貌似很闲
But, seeing as you're not busy...
别别别 千万别 千万别让我来
No, no, no, please don't-- Please don't ask me.
你就是学习训练图腾拥有者的
I can't think of anyone better to learn to train
最佳人选
a new totem bearer.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
我马上就行动
I'll get right on.
祝你好运
Good luck.
发生什么了
So, what's going on?
你的外孙女玛丽
It's your granddaughter, Mari.
她受伤了
She's been hurt.
2018年的时间线有一个小波动
A minor wrinkle in the 2018 timeline.
有多严重
How badly?
报道说她在底特律失火仓库
The article says she was burned trying to save people
底特律治安维持者被证实受伤
救人时烧伤了
from a warehouse fire in Detroit.
她不是有超能力吗
Doesn't she have superpowers, though?
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我失去图腾后
Ever since I lost my totem,
时间线肯定在开始固定
the timeline must be starting to solidify.
也就是说 在新的现实中
Which means, in this new reality,
图腾并没有传入她的手中
the totem was never passed down to her.
玛丽成了没有图腾的治安维持者
So Mari is a vigilante without her totem.
-我得去和她谈谈 -什么
- I have to go and talk to her. - What?
不行 你不能和你外孙女谈话
No, you cannot talk to your own granddaughter.
-那会造成 -不可预知的后果
- That will cause-- - Unforeseen consequences.
我知道 但再坏能坏到哪去
I know, but how much worse can things truly get?
莎拉让我在她离开时暂代船长
Sara put me in charge while she steps away.
那你更应该留在船上
All the more reason why you should stay on the ship.
我去底特律和她谈
I'll go to Detroit, and I'll talk to her.
我去帮忙
And I'll, uh--I'll help him.
没有什么是我们活力双雄不能解决的
There's nothing this dynamic duo cannot do.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
千万小心
Just be careful.
听着 莎拉 不管怎么说
Look, Sara, for what it's worth,
想杀害我们的并不是真正的你
I know it wasn't the real you who tried to kill us.
你错了 雷 那就是真正的我
That's just it, Ray. That was the real me.
所以我才需要
Which is why I need to--
兰斯小姐 我是盖瑞
Ms. Lance? It's Gary.
抱歉以这样的方式见面
Sorry to drop in on you like this.
你干嘛呢 别挡着眼睛了盖瑞
What're you doing? Open your eyes, Gary.
抱歉 我可不想意外传送到
Sorry, I didn't wanna accidentally portal
你的住处并撞见你和夏普局长
into your quarters and catch you and Director Sharpe,
你懂的 缠绵
you know... together.
那你大可不必担心了
Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore
我们分手了
because we broke up.
你说什么
Wait, what?
你怎么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
不 你们不能分手
No, no, you guys can't break up.
我多么支持你们的感情
I was shipping you so hard.
所以你才要离开
That's why you're leaving.
我不是因为这个离开
That is not why I'm leaving.
你要找艾娃的话 去她办公室看看
And if you're looking for Ava, I suggest you check her office.
问题来了
Uh, well, that's the thing.
她已经旷工很多天了
She hasn't been to work in a few days,
真不像她的作风
which is very unlike her.
我已经替她打掩护了
I've already been covering for her,
伪造她的签字两次
I forged her signature twice.
我还能怎么办 戴假发穿长裤套装
What am I supposed to do next? Put on a wig and pantsuit
佯装成她本人吗
and pretend I'm her?
-别这么做 -要是她遇到麻烦了呢
- No, don't do that. - What if she's in trouble?
我们已经失去班纳特局长了
I mean, we already lost Director Bennett.
要是古鲁德把她抓走了 天哪 天哪
What if Grodd got to her? Oh, my God, oh, my God-
盖瑞 盖瑞 深呼吸 深呼吸
Gary, Gary, deep breaths. Deep breaths.
别担心 盖瑞
Don't worry, Gary.
我们会找到她的
Because we're gonna find her.
"我们"会找到她
"We" will find her?
明日传奇
第三季第十六集
底特律 2018
感谢你抽时间和我们谈谈 麦凯布先生
Thanks for taking the time to talk with us, Mr. McCabe.
玛丽在休息了
Mari's resting.
她醒了我会叫人来提醒你们的
I'll have someone come grab you when she wakes up.
我们来自《底特律编年史》
We're from "The Detroit Chronicle"
想撰写一篇关于
and we'd like to do a story