是啊
Sure.
除非你很想马上送死
If you wanna die a quick death.
老实说 你俩...
Quite frankly, you two-
根本打不过达克父女
Are no match for the Darhks.
好
Okay.
你有什么计划
So what's your plan?
引他们上门
We lure them to us.
-用诱饵 -不不
- With bait. - No, no.
不能用图腾当诱饵
You are not using a totem.
对
No.
还有备用诱饵
We have the next best thing.
-一名传奇队员 -等等 疯了吧
- A legend. - Wait, that's crazy.
不如直接去他们的所在之地
Why don't we just go to where they're at,
我会像顺走火图腾那样顺走另外一枚
I'll swipe it like I did the Fire Totem.
你已经炫过自己的能耐了
You overplayed your hand.
他们已经知道你们队里有何方神圣了
Now they know you have - whatever you are on the team.
我就是世上最快的人
What I am is the fastest man alive.
-谢谢 -第二快
- Thanks. - Second fastest.
不必告诉她
Shh, she didn't need to know that.
内特尼尔
Nathaniel?
阿玛雅
Amaya, hey.
玛丽怎么样
How's Mari?
医生说她不会有事的
The doctor says she's gonna be fine.
她和你一样坚强
She's strong, just like you.
谢谢你去查看她
Thank you for checking in on her.
你们什么时候回来
So when are you coming back?
我们还得在这待一段时间
Um, we're gonna stick around for a while.
劝她不要再当超级英雄了
You know, talk her out of this whole superhero business.
或者至少等你拿回你的图腾
Or at least until you get your totem back,
等时间线恢复正常
and the timelines back in order.
那样的话 照顾好自己 好吗
In that case, just take care of yourself, okay?
我爱你 内特尼尔
I love you, Nathaniel.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
难道不该叫上阿玛雅一起吗
Um, shouldn't we be bringing Amaya into this?
不
No.
已经有一位雌狐住进医院了
We already have one Vixen in the hospital as it is.
同意
Agreed.
我的外祖母肯定想逞英雄
My grandmother will want to play the hero
自投死路
and get herself killed.
那样的话 我和玛丽将不复存在
If that happens, Mari and I will be wiped from existence.
对 所以你不能让她知道
Right, so we're gonna need you to keep her out of our hair.
-但... -我知道 我知道
- But I-- - I know, I know.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我只需要你看好阿玛雅
I just need you to keep an eye on Amaya.
该死的 沃利
Damn it, Wally.
艾娃集团
这地方真瘆人
This place is creepy.
我不如去外面等吧
How about I wait outside?
你不如淡定点
How about you calm down?
现在说我害怕东西被盖着太迟了吧
Is it too late to mention my fear of things covered in sheets?
各位 看这里
Hey, guys. Over here.
这怎么可能呢
How is this even possible?
看来他们用他们认为的
Looks like they created Ava from what they believe
全世界最好的基因创造了艾娃
are the best genes from around the world
让她成了一个完美的女人
to make the perfect woman.
虽然在我看来她有点苍白
Though, she's a little pale, if you ask me.
我早该知道她太完美了 肯定不是真的
I should've known she was too good to be true.
这不意味着你们之间不是真的
That doesn't mean that what you guys had wasn't real.
这恰恰说明了这点
That is exactly what it means.
各位
Uh, guys.
她告诉我的任何事情都是假的
Everything that she's told me about herself has been a lie.
伙计们
Guys.
怎么了 盖瑞
What, Gary?
天啊 我想我弄醒了一个
Oh, crumbs, I think I woke one up.
你们违反了575条例
You are in violation of bylaw 575.
你们无权进入这个房♥间
You do not have clearance to be in this room.
我们正要离开
We were just leaving.
就让我们走吧 没关系的
Just let us go, it'll be fine.
如果我放你走 我就得放每个人走
If I let you go, I have to let everyone go.
你必须被终结
You must be terminated.
我看她想杀了我们
Uh, I think she wants to kill us.
用不着你说
You don't say.
我们该帮忙吗
Should we help?
除非你想被她俩干掉
Uh, not unless you want both of them to kill you.
在她醒过来之前绑住她
All right, tie her , before she comes to.
这太奇怪了
This is weird.
如果你能变钢铁
These chains won't be nearly as convincing
这些链子就没半点说服力
if you can turn to steel.
我是个好演员 我可以吃这行饭
You know, I'm a good actor. I could've sold it.
为什么治安维持者爱待在黑暗的地方
And what's with these vigilantes and their dark spaces?
好像他们害怕古铜色的健康肌肤
It's like they're afraid of that healthy bronze look.
我不是说你
Oh, I-- I didn't mean you.
你看来来挺好的 亲爱的
I--you look great, honey. You--
我小看你了 瓜莎
I underestimated you, Kuasa.
你给我们带来了有价值的筹码
You brought us a valuable bargaining chip.
我想要做交易
I want something in exchange.
我外祖母的图腾
My grandmother's totem.
它是属于我的
It belongs to me.
你不会真的觉得
You didn't actually think
她会把那个交给你吧
she was gonna hand that over to you, did you?
-她说得对 -什么
- She's right. - You what?
马卢斯的力量在我体内流动
The power of Mallus flows through me.
我不需要这些小饰品
I don't need some trinket.
再说 瓜莎已经证明了她是个忠实的信徒
Besides, Kuasa has proven herself a loyal acolyte.
计划成功了 放开我
The plan worked. Free me.
我曾经认为失去这个图腾
I once thought that losing this totem
是对我和我的家人最大的威胁
was the greatest threat to me and my family.
但你爱上了我外婆
But you are in love with my Nana Baa.
她竟然也选择爱你
And should she chose to love you in return,
我和我的妹妹就永远不会存在了
me and my sister will never even exist.
-这不是我们的计划 -计划变了
- This is not the plan. - Plans change.
这比《蝙蝠侠: 英勇与无畏》还精彩
This is better than "The Brave and the Bold."
作为一个博士 你太好骗了
For a PhD, you're remarkably gullible.
瓜莎 你不是这样的人
Oh, Kuasa, you're better than this.
做你外祖母期望你是的那个人
Be the woman your grandmother believes you to be.
我做她知道我是的那个人
I'm being the woman she knows me to be.
杀他的时候 慢慢来
When you kill him, do it slowly.
太紧了吗
Is that too tight?
我不知道
I can never tell.
我没有把人绑起来的经验
Not... That I have experience
因为我...
tying people up, 'cause I-I-I don't--
别跟它说话了 盖瑞
Stop talking to it, Gary.
莎拉 她不是个物件
Sara, she isn't an it.
她是个真正的人
She's a real person.
她们都是
They all are.
我们的艾娃只是个不知怎么
Our Ava is just an anachronism
去到两百年以前的时代错误
somehow displaced 200 years in the past,
即我们的时代
AKA our present.
-对不起 -我知道
- Sorry, sorry, sorry. - I know. I--I mean, I get it.
她怎么会跟我说在她的故乡
Why would she tell me she comes from a place
她只是百万复♥制♥品之一
where's she's just one of a million copies?
你们在这呢
There you are.
天哪 另一个
Oh, God, another one?
盖瑞 那是我们的艾娃
Gary, that's our Ava.
他说的"另一个"是什么意思
What does he mean "Another one"?
别在意盖瑞
Don't mind Gary.
这很有趣 我没更快找到你们
You know, it's interesting; i would've found you sooner,
因为我好像把我的时间传送带放错地方了
except I seem to be misplaced my Time Courier.
你们三个在2213年做什么
What are you three doing in 2213?
我们在调查一个时代错误
We are investigating an anachronism.
时代错误 真的吗