Look, I know that we aren't together anymore, Sara,
但我确实觉得我应该和你说实话
but I really just felt like I needed to be honest with you. Okay?
很好 现在你们都恨我
Great, now you all hate me.
我不能怪你们 我只是
Not that I can blame you. I just--
你能别这样看着我吗
Can you please stop looking at me like this?
我受不了
I can't take it.
艾娃
Ava.
问题不是你
Look, it's not you, it--
问题是它们
It's them.
这些玩意是什么鬼
What the hell are those things,
为什么她们都和我长得一样
and why do they all look like me?
长话短说
Well, short version,
你是个克隆人
you're a clone.
我 我是个克隆人
I'm a-- I'm a clone?
来自未来
From the future?
你说什 我是未来的克隆人
What're you-- I'm a future clone thing?
-艾娃 -没事 夏普局长
- Ava, shh. - It's okay, Director Sharpe.
盖瑞会处理好一切
Gary will take care of everything.
不
No.
她有权知道
She deserves to know.
我不明白 这不可能
I don't understand. This can't be happening.
你说我是它们中的一员
You're saying I'm one of them?
你可能源自那里
Hey, look, this might be where you're from,
但这不能决定你是谁
but it is not who you are.
那我到底是谁
Then who the hell am I?
你一直是你自己
You are the same person that you have always been.
你是那个自己努力爬上去
You are the woman who has worked her way to the top
成为时间调查局局长的女人
to becoming the head of the Time Bureau.
-你很了不起 -不
- You are extraordinary. - No.
我 我的人生
My-- my life,
我的记忆 都是人造的
my memories, they're all manufactured.
它们都不是真的 甚至我也不是真的
They're-- they're not real. I'm not even real.
艾娃 你是真的
Ava, you are real.
你和我能感觉到的你一样真实
You are as real as I feel about you.
你怎么能说出这样的话
How can you even say that when I'm--
我明明就是一个这种玩意
I'm just like one of those things?
因为我了解你
Because I know you.
我知道你是个狠角色
And I know that you are a badass.
你是不一样的
And you are different.
而且现在我们都明白
And now that we both know that,
要是我们想出去 我需要你
I need you to act exactly like one of those clones
装得像这些克隆人一样
if we wanna get out of here.
动手啊 达克
Go ahead, Darhk.
我求之不得
Make my day.
你自找的 钢铁男
You asked for it, steel boy.
-我表演得好吗 -很好 很好
- Was that good? - Really good, really good.
就是这次大点声
Just a little bit bigger this time.
-好 -你准备好了
- Okay. - Okay, you ready?
苍天呐 为什么
Oh! Why, God?
到处都是血
There's blood everywhere.
好多血
There's so much blood.
你知道不该把马卢斯当傻子耍
You know better than to play Mallus for a fool.
不 宝贝 我可以解释
No, no, no, no, no, honey, I can explain.
可惜了这一头秀发
Such a waste of a good head of hair.
别碰那坚硬的肉体
Hey, get your hands off that hard body.
抱歉 在我脑中这话好听得多
I'm sorry, that sound way better in my head.
什么鬼
What the hell?
看来你和瓜莎已经解决了家庭纠纷
Seems that you and Kuasa have resolved your family squabble.
为件小饰品整出这么多戏
So much drama over a silly trink.
真可悲
Pathetic.
我不指望你能理解
I wouldn't expect you to understand anything
荣誉或者遗产的意义
about honor or legacy.
阿玛雅
Amaya!
我已经逮捕了入侵者
I've apprehended the intruders.
我要把他们押送出房♥间然后处决他们
I'll escort them from the premises and terminate them.
走
Move.
别动
Don't move.
这是个假货 她不是我们的人
This one's a fake. She's not one of us.
走上前来
Step forward.
你要即刻接受再处理
You are to be reprocessed immediately.
这感觉假吗
That feel fake to you?
靠近点 我不想分不清你和它们
Stay close, I don't wanna lose you in this crowd.
这对你我来说一样古怪
Is this as weird for you as it is for me?
我有过更糟糕的分手
I've had messier breakups.
真对不起 对不起 我
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I--
这是我见过的第二糟的克隆人袭击
This is the second worst attack of the clones I've seen.
求求你 我不想这样做
Please, please, I don't wanna do this.
盖瑞
Gary.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
是真的那个你
It's the real you.
趁更多克隆人杀到之前赶快上船
Let's get back to the ship before more show up.
好
Yeah.
你说得对 莎拉
You were right, Sara.
我绝对不会是个没有思想的克隆人
I'm never gonna be a mindless clone.
我要留着这套制♥服♥
I'm keeping the suit.
你的图腾仍然被我的力量控制
Your totem is still governed by my powers.
不
No.
不
No.
你来这干什么
What're you doing here?
我不是为了你来的
I'm not here for you.
快站起来
Now get your ass up.
内特尼尔
Nathaniel.
我也爱你
Love you too.
看着不像是场公平的战斗
Hardly seems like a fair fight.
换我的话现在就放弃
Then I'd give up now.
我说的是你们几个
I was talking about all of you.
如果你们连我这个肉身都打不过
If you cannot defeat me in this vessel,
又怎么能阻止恢复真身的我
how will you stop me once I've assumed my true form?
她太强了
She's too strong.
我们得离开
We have to leave.
我给了你生命 瓜莎
I gave you life, Kuasa.
给予你真正的力量
Offered you real power.
家人才是真正的力量
Family is true power.
我知道你还有意识 诺拉
I know you're in the somewhere, Nora.
你有你的父亲 我有我的外婆
You have your father, I have my grandmother.
我们不必成为自己的恶魔
We don't have to become our demons.
我喜欢我的恶魔
I like my demons.
外婆
Nana Baa.
瓜莎
Kuasa.
不
No.
她应该想到的
She should've known.
没人能逃过马卢斯
There's no running from Mallus.
阿玛雅 我们得离开这
Amaya, we gotta get out of here.
-不 -阿玛雅我们得走了
- No. - Amaya, we gotta go.
你让我做什么都行 把我放下来
I'll do what you want. Just -- just put me down.
多谢
Thanks.
不是我 是我们的图腾
No, it wasn't me, it was our totems.
出事了
Something's wrong.
是瓜莎
It's Kuasa.
她死了
She's dead.
是
Yeah.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
盖瑞 保密你在2213年见到的事物
Gary, you cannot tell anyone about what you saw in 2213.
说出去 我就直接杀了你
If you do, I will straight up kill you.
可是我藏不住秘密
But I'm terrible at keeping secrets.
而且我一闭上眼睛 眼前就都是你
And every time I close my eyes, all I see is you.
我永远都忘不掉了
I'll never get it out of my head.
我不担心这个 盖瑞
I wouldn't worry about it, Gary.
盖瑞 来这边
Gary, right this way.
我这有一个写着你名字的闪光枪
I got a flasher with your name on it.
如果我知道事情会变成这样