If I had known that was gonna happen--
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我不应该瞒着你
Still, I shouldn't have gone behind your back.
也不应该一个人去对付达克父女
And I shouldn't have tried to outsmart the Darhks on my own.
你想要我拿回我的图腾
You wanted me to have my totem back.
现在我拿到了
And now I do.
阿玛雅 说出来吧
Come on, Amaya, just say it.
我害死了瓜莎
I got Kuasa killed.
是我害死了我的外孙女
I got my granddaughter killed.
你
You?
怎样
How?
我刺♥激♥她让她变得更像她妹妹
By goading her to be more like her sister.
瓜莎想证明她值得拥有这个
Kuasa wanted to prove that she was worthy of this.
她用生命证明我错了
She died proving that I was wrong about her,
她救下了威胁到她存在的男人
by saving the life of a man who threatened her existence.
没错 如果我没有被抓住 瓜莎就
Exactly, and if I didn't get captured, then Kuasa--
瓜莎还是会死
Was doomed either way.
时间就是这样运作的
I mean, that's how time works.
显然 时间想要我的家人承受痛苦
Well, clearly, time wants my family to suffer.
阿玛雅 你得相信
Amaya, you have to believe
你能掌握自己的命运
you're in charge of your own destiny.
有时候我希望
You know, there are times that I wish
我从未登上过这艘飞船
I'd never set foot on this ship.
如果我没离开1942年
If I'd never left 1942,
我就会回到我本该待着的赞比西
I would've returned to Zambesi like I was supposed to,
我不会知道自己即将面临的悲剧
with no idea of the tragedy that awaited me.
在年老时死去
I would've died an old woman.
死于战争
Murdered by warlords.
你我永远不会相遇
And you and I never would've met.
而且
And...
这就是你希望的吗 阿玛雅
Is that what you want, Amaya?
我不知道 内特尼尔
I don't know, Nathaniel.
我以为你不能吃东西
Thought you couldn't eat.
我让吉迪恩告诉我
Yeah, I told Gideon to tell me
家里的日落时间
when sundown would've been if I'd been at home.
但是对你来说斋月就是一项
But I mean, Ramadan is just a stupid
有1400年历史的愚蠢传统 对吗
1,400-year-old tradition to you, right?
所以我为什么还要谈论这个
So why am I even talking about it?
让我帮你
Well, uh, how about if I help you
加热一下吗
heat it up?
吃一点 对你有好处
Try it, it's good for you.
我无时无刻不在想着瓜莎
You know, I can't stop thinking about Kuasa.
我感觉到她死了
I felt her die.
我也是
Uh, me too.
提醒你一下 她有好几次想杀死我们
Mind you, she did try to kill us a couple of times.
但她是图腾拥有者 还是阿玛雅的外孙女
But she was a totem bearer, and Amaya's granddaughter.
图腾把我们和更重要的东西联♥系♥起来
And the totems supposedly connect us to something larger.
对 不论好坏
Yeah, for better or worse.
这可能就是
You know, I think that's
为什么我仍然斋戒
kind of why I still fast.
小时候 我妈妈让我这样做
When I was little, my mom tried to get me to do it.
我不想做 但她逼着我学
And I wouldn't, but she did make me learn
怎样做开斋饭
how to cook iftar.
我们用开斋饭结束斋戒
It's the meal we eat to break the fast.
她做开斋饭的时候会说
And while she cooked, she would say
斋月不仅是尊敬真♥主♥
that Ramadan's not just a time for honoring God,
也是在尊重传统和家人
but a time to honor tradition and family.
以及团体
Community.
每当我斋戒或做开斋饭的时候
So whenever I fast or cook iftar it--
我会感觉依旧和我妈妈有联♥系♥
it makes me feel connected to my mom.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
还是猪肉
Still pork.
还是好吃
Still good.
你还好吗
You all right?
也许你应该把我的记忆也抹掉
You know, maybe you should wipe my memory too.
我了解了自己的出身之后
How am I supposed to face the Time Bureau now,
要怎样去面对时间调查局
knowing what I know about myself?
就像我面对我的队员这样
The same way that I face my team.
我们不能逃跑和藏起来
We don't have the luxury of running away and hiding.
不能在面临战争时这样做
Not with the fight we have ahead of us.
队员们需要我们带领他们挺过去
Our team's gonna need us to lead them through this.
一定有某些原因
You know, there just -- there must be some reason
让我记不起2213年的任何事
that I don't remember anything about 2213.
我一点也不记得克隆人的事
Anything about being a clone.
的确有原因
I'm sure there is.
是谁把你招募到调查局的
Who recruited you for the Bureau?
里普
Rip.
我用整瓶酒跟你打赌
Well, I bet you that entire bottle
就是他删除了你在调查局的档案
he's the one who wiped your file from the Bureau
和把2213年列为禁飞区
and put 2213 off limits.
-他为什么要对我这样做 -我不知道
- Why would he do that to me? - I don't know.
但是我们会搞明白的
But we're gonna find out.
吉迪恩 启动时光驱动引擎 设定航线
Gideon, initialize the time drive and set a course.
前往这一时间段是不明智的
Traveling to this time period is inadvisable
1992年
赞比西 木常咖省
我确定兰斯船长不会允许
I'm sure Captain Lance would not allow it.
拜托了 吉迪恩
Please, Gideon.
我得去救我的外孙女
I have to save my granddaughter.
我要去救我的家人
I have to save my family,
没有人能阻止我
and no one is going to stop me.
立刻锁定坐标
Now lock in the coordinates.
设定航线前往1992年的赞比西木常咖省
Course set for the M'Changa Province of Zambesi, 1992.
美剧 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表