《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
不能让莎拉发现艾娃的真♥相♥
Sara can never find out the truth about Ava.
-我是 -你是个克隆人
- I'm a-- - You're a clone.
未来的克隆玩意
Future clone thing?
第一个图腾拥有者囚禁了一个大恶魔
The first totem bearers imprisoned a great evil.
时间是他的牢笼
And time is his cage.
如果你们连我这个肉身都打不过
If you cannot defeat me in this vessel,
又怎么能阻止恢复真身的我
how will you stop me once I've assumed my true form?
我们的家庭会在1992年迎来灭亡
Our family's destruction looms in 1992.
你答应过会救我们
You promised you'd save us.
瓜莎
Kuasa.
吉迪恩设定航线 我要去救我的家人
Gideon, set a course. I have to save my family.
代码131 所有人到舰桥集♥合♥
Code 1-3-1! All hands on the bridge!
发生什么了
What's going on?
我要继续看《指环王》
I gotta get back to "Lord of the Rings."
你识字
You read?
代码131
Code 1-3-1.
拜托各位 我写了整整一本备忘录
Come on, guys, I wrote a whole memo.
没人会看的
Yeah, nobody read it.
-我看了 -谢谢 雷
- I did. - Thank you, Ray.
早餐吃薄煎饼
Pancakes for breakfast.
不对 131不是...是吗
No, 1-3-1 is not--is it?
是 所以没薄煎饼咯
Yeah. Does that mean no pancakes?
我写了首歌♥帮忙记这些代码
Anyway, I wrote a song to help us remember all the codes.
我唱一遍 从1开始
It goes like this. From the top!
*如果代码是111*
*If the code is 1-1-1*
*马卢斯逃离了时间地牢*
*Mallus escaped the time dungeon*
*如果代码是112*
*If the code is 1-1-2--*
行了 内特 131什么意思
All right, Nate, just tell us.
有人偷了逃生舰
Someone stole the jumpship.
阿玛雅在哪
Where's Amaya?
根据逃生舰的行驶记录来看
Uh, according to the jumpship logs,
1992年的赞比西
Zambesi, 1992.
正好在村子被军阀摧毁前
Right before the warlords destroyed her village.
在她死之前
And she dies.
年老的她
The old her, that is.
时光穿梭区现在很不稳定
Whoa, the temporal zone is getting real choppy.
时间线在阿玛雅想改变历史之前
Yeah, the timeline was crumbling even before Amaya
就已经粉碎崩塌了
decided to change history.
如果是那样 达克父女就能释放恶魔
If that happens, the Darhks will be able to free their demon.
那我还是回去看《指环王》吧
Oh, well, I'd better get back to my movie.
我们得阻止阿玛雅
And we'd better stop Amaya
鲁莽行事改变历史
before she does something reckless.
吉迪恩 设定航线前往
Gideon, plot a course for--
抱歉兰斯船长
Pardon me, Captain Lance.
亨特先生紧急来电
But we are receiving an urgent call from Mr. Hunter.
-你不介意 -吉迪恩 接通来电
- You good? - Gideon, put him on.
调查局需要支援
The Bureau needs backup.
古鲁德找巴里麻烦了
Grodd's going after Barry.
难怪会发生时间波动
Well, that explains the time turbulence.
闪电侠总是麻烦不断
The Flash is always in trouble.
-他的日常活动 -不是你们认识的巴里
- It's kind of his thing. - Not that particular Barry.
西方学院 1979年
干得好 巴里
《当仁不让》
巴里·奥巴马
巴拉克·奥巴马
Barack Obama.
能杀了你是我的荣幸
It will almost be an honor to kill you.
明日传奇
第三季第十七集
我们同时面临着两个时代错误
All right, people, we're dealing with two anachronisms now,
赞比西和青年奥巴马
Zambesi and young Obama.
沃利 内特
Wally, Nate,
去劝阿玛雅别做傻事
I want you guys to go talk some sense into Amaya.
你是说让她袖手旁观
You mean, convince her to stand down
看着家人和村子被毁灭
while her village and family is torn apart?
用时间模拟器钻空子如何
What if I use my temporal simulator to find some loophole
这样阿玛雅就能拯救赞比西了
that Amaya can use to help save Zambesi?
可以 行动
All right, do it.
其他人拯救奥巴马医改
The rest of us, we're on Obamacare.
你逃不掉的
You will not escape.
古鲁德从不失手
Grodd will complete his mission.
该让美国重回古鲁德时代了
Time to make America Grodd again.
很明显你有你的苦衷
Clearly, you have some grievances.
也许我们能求同存异
But perhaps we can look for a common ground.
看来不能
Or not.
牢笼终于要打开了
Finally the cage is breaking.
我能感受到他的来临
I can feel his arrival.
天哪
Oh, goodie.
尽情抵抗吧
Yes, resist.
这只会延长你的痛苦
You will only prolong your suffering.
在越南时就该干掉你这大毛猩猩
Should have wasted your hairy ass in 'Nam.
快跑 巴里 跑啊
Run, Barry, run!
与火作战的无毛猩猩
A hairless ape who fights with fire.
太原始了
How primitive.
诺拉 诺拉 亲爱的
Nora. Nora, honey.
-你没事吧 -就要成功了
- You okay? - We were so close.
我的主人正在挣脱束缚
My master was escaping his bonds.
发生什么了
What happened?
古鲁德肯定失手了
Grodd's mission must have failed.
这也是好事
Maybe that could be a good thing.
能给我们点时间弄清
It gives you and me time to figure out
大块头的降临意味着什么
what the big guy's arrival really means.
意味着历史的湮灭
It means the end of history.
一个成神的机会
A chance for us to live as gods.
成神
As gods?
听起来很不错
Man, that sounds fantastic and all.
但我刚才看到的
But what I just saw,
你貌似将不复存在
it seems like there won't be a "You" anymore.
只留下他的存在
It'll just be him.
这正是我们所期待的
That's what we always wanted.
不是吗
Isn't it?
当然 百分之百
Totally. 100%.
我去查看下那个暴躁的大猩猩
You know, I'm just gonna check on our grumpy gorilla
看他是怎么搞砸任务的
and see how he screwed this thing up.
一会见
I'll see you later.
你见不到我了
No, you won't.
当然
Of course.
只要我完成了古鲁德的任务
Cause once I complete Grodd's mission,
你将不复存在
you will be gone.
我想说的是
What I meant to say was,
马卢斯一会见
I'll see Mallus later.
再见了 诺拉宝贝
Goodbye, Nora doll.
古鲁德要弄死你 你死定了
Grodd will destroy you. You're dead!
干得好 将他带回飞船吧
Nice work. Let's get him back to the ship.
动手啊 迷你古鲁德
Yeah. Come on, teeny-tiny Grodd.
应该还有几个给剑齿虎准备的
I think we still have some chew toys left over
咀嚼玩具
from the saber-toothed tiger.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我是在做历史调研的博士生安迪·沃特金
I'm a PhD student doing history research, Andy Watkins.
赞比西 1992年
乞力马扎罗山以西十四千米
没人在乎你的背景故事
No one cares about the cover story.
闭嘴 纽约尼克斯队的
Shut up, Darren Applebottom,
新秀发现者翘臀达伦
talent scout for the New York Knicks.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
阻止我族人明天被屠♥杀♥
Preventing the genocide of my people tomorrow.
我们知道 我们是来阻止你的
We know. We're here to stop you.
和平地阻止
Peacefully.
阿玛雅 我知道你对瓜莎的事很伤心
Look, Amaya, I know you're upset about what happened to Kuasa,
而我只能说我真的
and all I can say is I am--
真的非常抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
我外孙女的死我不怪你 内特尼尔
I don't blame you for my granddaughter's death, Nathaniel.