我怪罪那些正不断接近的军阀
I blame the warlords who draw closer by the minute.
而我正要去阻止他们 所以别挡我道
And I intend to stop them, so stay out of my way.
我必须说 这真是我的荣誉 巴拉克
I must say, it has been such an honor, Barack.
-叫我巴里就好 -我特别喜欢巴拉克
- Oh, I go by Barry. - I really like Barack.
巴拉克是我出生证明上的名字
Well, Barack is what it says on my birth certificate.
你最好保持下去
Yeah, you might want to hold on to that.
那后备计划是什么
So, what's the backup plan?
根据雷的歌♥ 这是代号♥222
Well, according to Ray's song, this is a code 2-2-2.
那是什么
What's that?
意思是不管怎样我们都完蛋了
It means we're screwed no matter what we do.
好了 危机避免了
All right. Crisis averted.
但是新的又出现了
And a new one's just begun.
我们不会把奥巴马交给你的
You're not getting Obama.
我不是为他而来
I'm not here for him.
我是为了我女儿来的
I'm here for my daughter.
我需要你们的帮助
And I need your help.
我向你保证 这绝对是多余的
I assure you, this is completely unnecessary.
我是怀揣和平而来
I come, as they say, in peace.
而我觉得你是满口谎话
And I, as they say, think you're full of crap.
我改变了 莎拉
I'm a changed man, Sara.
我想看到你的唯一改变
The only change I want to see you go through
就是从活变死
is from alive to dead.
雷 康斯坦丁的咒语怎么样了
Ray, how we doing with Constantine's spell?
只需要再加一点蝙蝠脾脏
Just need one more splash of bat spleen.
抱歉了 蝙蝠
Sorry, bat.
这样应该就可以了
And that should do it.
也许我搞错了配料
Maybe I missed an ingredient.
你的生命之符 上下颠倒了
Your Ankh symbol, it's--it's upside down.
-没有 没倒 -就是倒了
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
没有 没倒
No, it's not!
我知道要让你们相信我很难
I knew it'd be difficult to get you guys to trust me.
是不可能
Try impossible.
所以我带了这个来示好
Which is why I brought this gesture of good faith.
水图腾
The Water Totem.
我从我女儿那里拿来的
I borrowed it from my daughter
她从瓜莎的胸前扯下来的
after she ripped it from Kuasa's chest.
那事真是对不起了
Sorry about that, by the way.
你们介意我来帮你们一把吗
Do you guys mind if I give you a hand with this?
你们看起来遇到了些困难
You seem to be struggling a bit.
怎样 好的
Yeah? Okay, great.
真棒 现在试着让我窒息
Cool. Uh, now, uh, try to choke me.
-认真的 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你做不到了
You--you can't.
-满足了 -是啊
- Satisfied? - Yeah.
这水图腾肯定值点什么
That Water Totem's gotta be worth something.
集齐六个 你们没准真有机会
With all six, you guys might actually
能对抗马卢斯
have a chance against Mallus.
你是说那一个
You mean the same demon
你创造时代错误来释放的恶魔吗
you've been creating anachronisms to release?
那是在我意识到
That was before I realized
合作后我会付出什么代价之前
what our partnership would cost me.
诺拉
Nora...
在恶魔逃脱的瞬间就会死
dies the moment the demon escapes.
我知道这可能会让你有些怨愤 莎拉
Now, I know this might rankle you a bit, Sara,
但我们的目的是一致的
but our interests are aligned.
我们可以拯救诺拉并阻止马卢斯被释放
We can save Nora and stop Mallus from being freed,
我们合作
together.
-不 -什么
- No. - Excuse me?
罗里 杀了他
Rory, kill him.
等下 别别
Wait, no-no-no.
等下 等下 好吗 你看
Wait, wait, wait. Okay, look.
我知道达米恩以前干过不少坏事
I--I know Damien has done terrible things in his past
这不能饶恕
which cannot be forgiven,
但我知道他爱女儿
but I know that he loves his daughter.
-我们不能就这么杀了他 -他已经死了
- We can't just kill him. - He was already dead.
杀了他就等于修复时代错误了
Killing him would be repairing an anachronism.
对 把他关到局里也可以
Yeah, so would incarcerating him in the Bureau.
我同意里普
I agree with Rip.
我们应该理性地看待这个问题
We need to think through this situation rationally.
老大
Boss?
退下
Stand down.
我很高兴看到你恢复理性
I'm glad to see you came to your senses.
要是觉得我们的恩怨了了 那你就错了
Think this makes us straight, you're wrong.
我们来这干什么 老兄
What are we even doing here, man?
我们得阻止阿玛雅 不是和村民聚会
We need to stop Amaya, not party with the village.
她在那
There she is.
好的 我们把她从这里带出去
Okay, great, well, let's get her out of here.
不是我们的阿玛雅
Not our Amaya.
那个阿玛雅
That Amaya.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 这就意味着
Nothing, it just means...
我的阿玛雅回到了赞比西
my Amaya comes back to Zambesi
我们没有一起变老
and we don't grow old together.
千年以来
For thousands of years,
安纳西图腾都属于我的家族
the Anansi Totem has been in my family.
而今晚
And tonight,
我非常高兴
it is my great joy...
将这个图腾传给我的女儿
to pass this totem down to my own daughter.
有请
Make way
赞比西的新保护者
for the new protector of Zambesi,
伊希
Esi.
瓜莎 伊希在哪 孩子
Kuasa, where is Esi, child?
真抱歉 外婆
I'm sorry, Nana Baa,
但是妈妈不会来了
but Mother isn't coming.
我的女儿选择了
My daughter has chosen
拒绝她的命运与职责
to reject her destiny and her duty.
真抱歉
I am sorry.
我们白来一趟了
We have come here for nothing.
阿玛雅 刚才发生了什么
Amaya. What just happened?
我女儿拒绝了图腾
My daughter rejected the totem.
你听起来比我想象的更兴奋
You sound more excited than I thought you'd be.
伊希从来没有与图腾结合
Esi never bonded with the totem.
所以那些军阀才能摧毁我的村庄
This is why the warlords were able to destroy my village.
你觉得你能说服伊希成为图腾拥有者
You think you can convince Esi to be a totem bearer.
她明天将会保护村庄
She'll protect the village tomorrow.
她会保护瓜莎 一切都会改变
She'll protect Kuasa. Everything will change.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我见识过巴里·艾伦回到过去
I saw what happened with Barry Allen when he went back
阻止母亲被杀后发生了什么
and stopped his mother's murder,
造成了叫做闪点的小事件
a little thing called Flashpoint.
我们不能改变历史 对不起
We can't change history. I'm sorry.
告诉她 内特
Tell her, Nate.
内特
Nate?
想不到我竟然会说这话
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
这次就别管什么历史了
but screw history for once.
好 你去跟你的女儿谈
Okay, so you go talk to your daughter,
我去找你谈
and I go talk to you,
年老的你
the older you.
你总是有办法搞定她
You always had a way with her.
走吧
Come on.
等等 干什么去
Wait, we doing what?
听着
So, listen...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我这辈子最艰难的决定就是
The hardest thing I ever had to do in my life
饶了达克一命
was let Darhk live.
现在他回来了 我得尽力
And now he's back, and it is taking
控制自己不去杀死他
every ounce of self-control not to kill him.
我一直问自己 "为什么"
And I keep asking myself, "Why?"
为了任务着想
For the good of the mission.
"为了任务着想"
"For the good of the mission."