trapped with my name and my foolish dreams.
早在马卢斯这么做以前
Oh, I turned you into a demon
我就把你变成了个恶魔
long before Mallus did.
所以我求你
It's why I'm begging you,
别让他把你从我身边带走
do not let him take you away from me.
你女儿早就死了
Your daughter is long gone.
不
No!
我知道你能听到我说话 反抗他啊
I know you can hear me. Fight him!
无法反抗
Oh, there was no fight.
她的灵魂
Her soul...
她的肉体
her flesh...
予取予求
were freely given.
你个变♥态♥王八蛋
You sick son of a bitch.
时间线再发生一次变动
One more alteration to the timeline
我的牢笼就会瓦解
and my cage crumbles.
不敢相信这竟然起效了
Can't believe that worked.
我相信
I can.
莎拉知道她在干什么
Sara knows what she's doing.
我可能有我的缺点 但我确实知道
I may have my flaws, but I do know
怎么选出一份工作的最佳人选
how to pick the best people for the job.
那么你为什么选了我呢
So why did you pick me?
什么 拜托
What? Come on.
聪明的头脑 冷静的作风
Brilliant mind, calm demeanor,
难以置信的力量
incredible strength.
而且不像传奇们 你遵循规则
And, unlike the Legends, you actually follow rules.
听起来就像我是为这份工作而生的
It almost sounds like I was made for the job.
你想说些什么
What are you getting at?
我知道我是个克隆人了 里普
I know I'm a clone, Rip.
我知道
I see.
那为什么是我呢
So why me? Hmm?
在2213年所有的克隆人中
Of all the clones in 2213,
你为什么选了我呢
why did you pick me?
你是特别的
You're special.
那你为什么要消除我的记忆
So why'd you erase my memory?
-我以为那样会容易些 -容易些
- I thought it would be easier. - Easier?
对你来说还说对我
Easier for you or easier for me?
集中注意力 艾娃
Don't lose focus, Ava.
你对这次任务来说太关键了
You are too critical to this mission.
好消息是如果我死了
Well, the good news is if I die,
你可以溜到2213年 去找另一个克隆人
you can just skip off to 2213, and get yourself another clone.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我甚至不是第一个 是吗
I wasn't even the first one, was I?
我们都知道
We both know how hard it is
找到像你这样有才能的探员有多难
to find agents as talented as you.
而且要找一个同时也能被替换的
And to find one who is also replaceable is
- 是很不易的 -有多少个
- invaluable-- - How many?
有多少个
How many?
你是第十二个
You're the 12th.
第十二个
The 12th?
所以我不是你的第一选择
So I wasn't even your first choice?
或第二选择 或...
Or your second or--
你不明白
You don't understand.
-你是特别的 -别说了 里普
- You are exceptional. - Don't, Rip.
别说了
Just don't.
诺拉已经死了
Nora's gone.
那个身体里只剩马卢斯了
It's just Mallus now.
你一定很高兴吧
You must be enjoying this,
看着你的死敌伤心欲绝
seeing your nemesis with a broken heart.
我都不知道你还有心可伤
I didn't know you had a heart to break.
谋杀我姐姐那晚 你的心在哪
Where was it the night you murdered my sister?
我做的事情是不可原谅的
Look, what I did was unforgivable.
但在那时候 我没爱一个人爱到
But back then, I hadn't loved anyone enough
能理解我造成的痛苦
to understand the pain that I caused.
这不能带来任何安慰
Not that it's any comfort,
但如果覆水能收
but if I could take it all back,
我愿意
I would.
我们都有后悔的事
We all have regrets.
但已经覆水难收了
But we can't undo the things that we've done.
没错
True.
即便是最糟的人也能重头再来
But even the worst of us can be made whole again.
比如说你
You, for example.
从联盟到传奇 杀手到船长
League to Legend to killer to captain.
这是一个不错的改变 不是吗
That's not a bad makeover, is it?
-还不够好 -为什么
- It's not good enough. - Why?
因为你戴上了死亡图腾
Because you put on the Death Totem
差点杀了你的整个队伍
and almost killed your entire team?
-是的 -但你没有 不是吗
- Yes. - But you didn't, did you?
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
和我为什么在这里向
The same reason I'm spilling my guts to
上千次想让我死的女人倾诉是一样的原因
a woman who's imagined my death 1,000 times over.
应该说是上万次
More like 10,000.
是因为爱 莎拉
Love! Sara.
因为没有了爱 像我们这样的人
'Cause without it, people like us,
就被独自遗留在黑暗里
we're left alone with the darkness.
那对谁来说都不好 不是吗
That's not good for anyone, is it?
我为你感到骄傲 我的孩子
I'm so proud of you, my child.
伊希已经接受了她的使命
Esi's embraced her destiny.
明天掠夺者来时 她会准备好的
Tomorrow when the marauders come, she'll be ready.
就算她没有 我们也会在那
And if she's not, we'll be right there
和她并肩作战
to fight alongside her.
你不用留下来 内特尼尔
You don't have to stay, Nathaniel.
我知道我之前的做法是自私的
I know that what I did was selfish.
你试过了就不算自私
You couldn't be selfish if you tried.
你看那边那个朝气蓬勃的奶奶
Now, you see that boomin' granny over there?
她不记得我了
She doesn't remember me,
也不记得其他传奇了
or the Legends.
你知道为什么吗
You know why that is?
我一定是清除了我的记忆
I must have erased my memory.
你为什么会那样做呢
And why would you do that?
因为在我们经历过一切之后
Because if I chose to come back here,
如果我选择回到这里
after everything we've been through, then
忘记你会是我唯一能够
erasing you would be the only way
做一个称职守护者的方法
that I could be the protector my people deserve.
不然我永远都会分心
Otherwise, I'd always be split in two.
我内心的一部分会一直爱着你
And part of me would be in love with you.
我试着跟他们说理 但他们不听
I tried to reason with them, but they won't listen.
阿玛雅坚决要救她的村庄
Amaya is dead set on saving her village.
至于内特 他则
And Nate? He's just...
-被煽动了 -我本来想说被爱情蒙蔽
- Whipped. - I was gonna say "In love."
但都是一回事
But, yeah, same thing.
扎莉 拜托告诉我
Zari, please tell me that
你找到了一个空子可以让
you found a loophole that allows
阿玛雅拯救她的村庄
Amaya to save her village.
根本没有空子可钻
There is no loophole.
我试过数十亿种组合
I've tried billions of variations,
但这次的事件有太多的连锁反应
but this event has too many ripple effects.
她的村庄一定要被毁灭
The village has to be destroyed.
不然马卢斯就释放了
Or Mallus is freed.
那时我们就都玩完了
And we're all doomed.
如果我们不会呢
What if we're not?
我们集齐了六个图腾
We have the six totems,
马卢斯就怕这个
the only thing that Mallus is afraid of.
但你没法对付看不见的东西
But you can't fight what you can't see.
要是杀死马卢斯的唯一途径是放他出来呢
What if the only way to kill Mallus is to let him out?
你不是真的建议我们把马卢斯放出来
Are you really suggesting that we allow Mallus to escape
因为你有一批魔石藏品吧
because you have a collection of magical stones?
只有两个选择 对抗阿玛雅或马卢斯
Look, we have two choices: we fight Amaya or we fight Mallus.
我知道把时间恶魔放出来听着很疯狂
And I know it sounds crazy to let a time demon out,
但比起对抗朋友而言
but it's a hell of a lot easier to stomach
就好受得多
than turning on a friend.
虽然是这样 但原始的图腾拥有者