只有那样才能打败他
That is the only way to defeat him.
合力 合力
Together! Together!
-怎么了 吉迪恩 -有人找你
- What gives, Gideon? - You have a visitor.
打扰了 女士
Begging your pardons, ma'am.
兰斯船长说你需要人帮忙
Captain Lance thought that you might need a hand.
对 我想她只是想甩掉你
Yeah, I think she was just trying to get rid of you.
那是什么鬼
What in tarnation is that?
是我设计的
It's a computer program I designed
用作时空信标的程序
to act as a temporal beacon.
就像烟雾信♥号♥♥
Like a smoke signal.
莎拉想要我们找到新的图腾拥有者
Sara wants us to find new totem bearers,
但我们缺少盟友
but we're a little short on allies.
传奇们或许行为极其古怪
Well, the Legends, they may be an unorthodox lot,
但他们是交朋友的高手
but they got a knack for making friends.
交你这样的吗
Like you?
我对多数人都不感兴趣
I don't take a shine to most folks.
我也是
Me neither.
你只要发出烟雾信♥号♥♥
Well, you send out a smoke signal...
我赌一块钱肯定有人回应你
I'll bet you a greenback you get a response.
我跟你赌
I'll take that bet.
警长
Sheriff.
叫我乔纳就行
Uh, you can call me Jonah.
告辞
Ma'am.
大家好 我是内特尼尔·海伍德
Hello, this is Nathaniel Heywood speaking,
现在的情况是代码113
and we have a code 113.
重复 代码113
Repeat, code 113.
发送
如果代码是113 所有人
If the code is 113, it's off to the bridge
到舰桥集♥合♥
for you and me.
你记住雷的歌♥了
You memorized Ray's song?
经常听他唱
He sings it often enough.
我和内特尼尔一起喝了一杯络有加树根茶
Nathaniel and I shared a cup of Lyoga root tea
进入了最初的图腾拥有者的记忆当中
to access the memories of the original totem bearers.
你们还没清醒过来
Oh, you are still high!
我们佩戴图腾没有发挥出威力
Now, the reason the totems haven't been working for us
不是因为我们配不上
is not because we're unworthy.
是因为我们的方法错了
It's because we've been using them wrong.
我们不该独自使用图腾
The totems were not designed to be used individually.
独自 独自
Individually. Individually.
-闭嘴 -集♥合♥它们的原始力量
- Shut up. - Their elemental powers
就可以形成能对抗马卢斯的
combine to create a perfect being of light
-完美光束 -就像《战神金刚》
- to fight Mallus with. - Like Voltron.
-就像《战神金刚》 -宇宙卫士
- Like Voltron? - Defender of the Universe.
好吧 所有最初的图腾拥有者
Right, well, weren't all of the original totem bearers
不都来自赞比西吗
actually from Zambesi?
但现在是你们在使用
But you all wield them now.
你以为那只是意外吗
I mean, do you think that was an accident?
-没错 -米克
- Yes, I do. - Mick...
你在越南遇到自己的父亲的几率
the chances of you running into your father in Vietnam
几乎为零 但你还是遇到了
are next to zero, and yet you did,
而且你也因此成长了许多
and you came out a better man for it.
扎莉 你还记得戴上你的图腾时
Zari, do you remember the way your totem called to mine
它是怎么召唤我的图腾吗
the moment you put it on?
它想要你留下来
It wanted you to stay with us.
我加入你们或许也不是巧合
So maybe it wasn't coincidence that I joined the team.
不
No.
只是英国佬又一次头脑发热想的主意
That was just another one of the Englishman's crazy ideas.
莎拉
Sara.
求你了 我们得试一试
Please. We have to try.
-好 -棒 太好了
- Fine. - Sick! Yes!
因为没有巧合
Because, no coincidences.
好了 阿玛雅 请开始你的表演
All right, Amaya. It's your show.
要怎么发出这道神奇的光
How do we create this magical light being?
好了 大家这边来
All right, everyone, over here.
围成圈
Make a circle.
米克 你的火赋予我们的战士
Mick, your fire is gonna provide our champion
生命的活力
with its spark.
扎莉 用你的空气赋予它呼吸
Zari, use your air to give it breath.
沃利 用水让生命之血贯通血管
Wally, use water to flow life's blood through its veins.
-内特 -我会用地图腾
- Nate-- - I will use the Earth totem
赋予战神金刚血肉之躯
to give Voltron flesh.
不准那么叫了
You got to stop calling it that.
我才不会停止呢
I will never stop calling it that.
我会用我的精神图腾赋予它灵魂
I'm gonna use my spirit to provide it with a soul.
但没有最后一枚图腾
But without the final totem,
战士就不能完全成形
our champion will be incomplete.
不 不行
No, it's not happening.
没有死亡图腾 其余五枚图腾
Without the death totem, the other five totems
只能困住马卢斯
can only imprison Mallus.
得用死亡图腾彻底杀死他
We need death to kill him once and for all.
别担心
Don't worry.
你要是变成可恶的女巫 我会杀了你的
If you turn into a witch bitch, I'll kill you.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
好
All right.
开始吧
Let's do it.
好了
We're good.
好 牵手
Okay, hold hands.
-来啊 -摒除杂念
- Come on. - Clear your minds...
专注呼吸
and focus on your breath.
想象一位完美战士
Imagine a perfect warrior
怀着正义 仁慈和光明
of justice, mercy, and light.
美男子的手咋这么像个姑娘
Why does Pretty have such girly hands?
妈的 络有加根茶后劲真强
Damn, this Lyoga root is strong.
专注 内特
Concentrate, Nate.
想想"战神金刚 宇宙卫士"
Think about "Voltron, Defender of the Universe."
我脑补出了自己使用酷炫武器的画面
I kind of pictured myself wielding something cool,
比如一枚闪电图腾
like a lightning totem.
是我疯了 还是乔纳·海克斯很性感
Am I crazy, or is Jonah Hex hot?
海克斯还不算太差
Eh, you could do worse than Hex.
等等 你能听到吗
Wait, you can hear me?
我们都能听到大家的想法
We can all hear each other.
包括我说美男子的手像个姑娘
Even what I said about Pretty's girly hands?
-听到了 -好了
- Yes. - Okay, please.
我们要清空大脑
We need to clear our minds.
成功了
It's working.
我们是在造人吗
Are we making a baby?
各位 我们得专注
Guys, we have to focus.
你让我们专注 我们就更难专注了
You telling us to focus is making it harder to focus.
所以我们才不配使用这些图腾
All right, look, this is why we're not worthy of the totems.
说真的 我们是在造人吗
Seriously, are we making a baby?
大家给我闭嘴
Everyone, just shut up!
变种人宝宝
Kronin baby!
是这么黏糊糊的吗
Is it supposed to be gooey?
-米克 -什么
- Mick! - What?
我只是帮这一坨黏糊糊的东西解脱而已
I'm just putting this slop out of its misery.
战神金刚
Voltron.
好吧 我们要再试一次
Right, we need to try again.
不行 我们要做的是
No, what we need to do is find some people
找到配使用这些图腾的人
that are worthy of using these totems.
如果这不算是闪亮登场
If that's not an entrance line,
那我就不知道什么是了
I don't know what is.
我们都收到你们的短♥信♥了
I got your message. We all did.
你们好像不惹麻烦不行
You guys just can't seem to keep yourselves
是不是啊
out of trouble, can you?
赞比西
1992年
听起来我真的挺让你们遭罪的啊
Sounds like I'm really giving you the business in there.
现在还疼着呢
Yeah, still hurts.
-抱歉 -计划是这样
- Sorry. - Okay, so here's the plan.
我们得把诺拉打昏
We have to knock Nora out.
轻一点 因为我知道她还是你女儿
Gently, because I know she's still your daughter.
在我们想出办法帮她驱魔之前