And we probably have to keep her unconscious
也许我们必须得让她保持昏迷
until we figure out a way to de-demonize her.
我们最好动作快一点
We better move quickly.
不敢相信你这么年轻 外婆
I can't believe you were ever this young, Nana Baa.
不敢相信你来帮我
I can't believe you came to my aid.
你可知道这事的几率有多低
If you only knew the odds against that happening.
几率
Odds?
我有机会与拯救赞比西的女英雄
I've been given a chance to fight alongside the woman
一起并肩作战
who saved Zambesi.
我应该说什么 拒绝吗
What was I supposed to say-- no?
我还没清醒吗 还是水女巫是我们的朋友了
Am I still high, or is the water witch a pal,
特洛伊的海伦是战神公主
Helen of Troy a warrior princess,
而杰克斯戴着结婚戒指
and Jax is wearing a wedding ring?
你可欠着我一块钱呢
I believe you owe me a greenback.
我不是要吹毛求疵
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth,
但是我希望来的是真正的士兵
but I was hoping for some real soldiers.
我叫海伦
I'm Helen.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 小美女
Nice to meet you, little lady.
真的很高兴再见到你 杰克斯
Well, it's really good seeing you again, Jax.
只是希望在更好的情景与你相见
I just wish it was under better circumstances.
我只是很高兴我们及时收到了扎莉的信标
Hey, listen, I'm just glad that we got Zari's beacon in time.
对抗三支军队
I mean, going up against three armies,
你们需要尽可能多的帮助
y'all are gonna need all the help you can get.
-雷怎么了 -你不会想知道的
- Hey, what happened to Ray? - You do not want to know.
快点 动手打她
Come on, do it now.
不然就太迟了 动手
Before it's too late. Go!
老兄 你真的不该打你女儿
Man, you really shouldn't hit your daughter.
你偷了我的纳米枪吗 但那样她会死的
You stole my Nanite gun? But that'll kill her.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, honey.
诺拉 诺拉
Nora. Nora.
爸 为什么
Dad. Why?
因为我爱你
Because I love you...
我不能眼睁睁地看着你像我一样
and I couldn't watch you become a monster...
变成恶魔
like me.
你个笨蛋
You fool.
你以为毁了这具肉身就能阻止我回来吗
You thought destroying this vessel would thwart my return?
我很高兴有你做替代品
I'll gladly take you instead.
我正希望你这么做
I was counting on that.
快走
Go, go.
快带她走
Get her out of here.
-快走 -不
- Go. - No!
爸
Dad!
我一直希望你的外孙女用那玩意
Is it weird that I keep expecting your granddaughter
再把我淹一次 这样想会不会很奇怪
to use that thing to try to drown me again?
这个瓜莎从来没经历过战争的苦难
This Kuasa never suffered in the war.
她从来没为达克父女效力过
She never worked for the Darhks.
她是一个过着美好人生的好人
She's a good person who's led a good life.
她和玛丽共同佩戴着图腾
And she and Mari share the totem.
成功了
It worked.
-简直不敢相信 -我相信
- I can't believe it. - I can.
你和我们说过宇宙在指引我们
You told us the universe was guiding us,
帮我们准备好应对这场战斗
prepping us for this fight.
你遵从了自己的内心 而它带着你
You listened to your heart, and it drove you to do
做了件真好又超乱的事
a really good/super-messy thing.
你什么时候开始有时间生孩子了
Since when did you have time to have a baby?
你只离开了几个月
You've only been gone a couple of months.
对你们来说的确是
Well, I mean, that's how it is for you guys.
但对我来说已经过了五年
But for me, it's been five years.
听着
Here, look.
她叫玛蒂娜
Her name's Martina.
她和她母亲都是我的生命之光
And her and her mom are the light of my life, man.
恭喜你
Well, mazel tov.
-好 -干杯
- Okay. - Cheers.
好
Yeah.
撑住 诺拉
Okay. Stay with me, Nora.
好了 你安全了 没事了
Okay, you're safe. It's okay.
不 我爸 我爸
No, my dad. My dad.
他替你做了马卢斯的肉身
He traded places with you as Mallus's vessel...
都是为了救你
to save you.
你怎么能让他这么做
How could you let him do that?
-你为什么不阻止他 -没事了
- Why didn't you stop him? - It's okay.
不不 爸
No, no! Dad!
对准了就开枪
Just point and shoot.
厉害 姑娘
Damn, girl.
厉害啊 这么准的枪法是在哪学的
Damn. Where'd you learn to shoot like that?
我在天堂岛学会了如何战斗
I learned to fight on Themyscira,
但传奇才是启发我的人
but the Legends were the ones that inspired me.
你们赋予了我新的人生
You gave me the gift of a new life.
能来拯救你们的人生 我感到很荣幸
It is an honor to be here to help you save yours.
谢谢你 但是我们要教你如何使用这些图腾
Thank you, but we need to be teaching you to use the totems,
我很肯定你在天堂岛没学过这些
and I'm pretty sure you didn't learn that on Themyscira.
这不是我们来这的目的 莎拉
That's not why we're here, Sara.
我们是来帮你们 而不是来取代你们的
We're here to help you, not replace you.
我们已经试了两次了
Look, we've already tried twice,
但都很不幸地失败了
and we failed miserably.
你还是不明白 对吗 莎拉
You still don't see it, do you, Sara?
是你们让瓜莎和海伦的生活变得更好
You guys made Kuasa and Helen's life better.
而这只是冰山一角
And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
我们都是来支持传奇的
We are all here to support the Legends.
然后呢 你真的要站在这
And what, you're gonna stand there
告诉我 你不是那个
and tell me that you aren't the exact people
能用图腾对付马卢斯的人吗
to wield the totems against Mallus now?
说得好
Good speech.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且 确实切中要害
And, uh, it's a good point.
还有 我想问你来着
Uh, by the way, I wanted to ask you, just,
上次我们见面时
did you mean what you said
你说的那些都是发自肺腑吗
the last time we saw each other?
我说让你跑的那次
When I told you to run?
不 在这之前
No, before that.
你说的是我说我爱你那次
You mean when I told you I loved you.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我 觉得
I, uh, think that--
小伙伴们好啊
Howdy, partners!
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
达克呢
Where's Darhk?
不是她 不是她
Wrong Darhk, wrong Darhk!
别别别 听着 她
No, no, no, look, look, look, she's--
她没被马卢斯附身了
she's been de-Mallused.
她不是恶魔了
She's no longer a demon.
所以我们不用对抗马卢斯了
So--so we don't have to fight Mallus anymore?
-也不是 -那达米恩·达克呢
- Not exactly. - And what about Damien Darhk?
长话短说 他为了诺拉牺牲了自己
Long story short, um, he sacrificed himself for Nora,
现在他是马卢斯的肉身
and now he's Mallus's vessel.
老西部有什么新闻吗
So what's new in the Old West?
凯撒 黑胡子和雷夫·埃里克森的疯姐姐
Well, Caesar, Blackbeard, and Leif Erikson's crazy sister
成了恶魔的爪牙
are demon pawns.
他们给我们下了最后通牒交出图腾
They gave us an ultimatum to hand over the totems.
我们还有多少时间
How long do we have?
好了
All right.
我们面对罗马人 维京人和海盗组成的军队
We're facing an army of Romans, Vikings, and pirates.
但你们知道今天是什么日子吗
But you know what today is?
今天我们要证明里普没有白白牺牲
Today's the day that we prove that Rip did not sacrifice
自己的性命
his life in vain.
今天 我们要证明 我们不是失败者
And today is the day that we prove that we are not losers.
今天 我们是名副其实的传奇
And today is the day that we earn the name Legends.
说得好
Yeah.
好了
All right, all right.
我们怎么偷偷从后面溜走