It's better than the line they used on me.
"如果想活命就跟我们来"
"Come with us if you want to live."
我每周都在飞船上濒临死亡
I almost die every week on the ship.
-但你找到了家 -是啊
- But you found a home. - I did.
虽然这一切非常愉快
And as much fun as this has been,
我也该回家了
it's time for me to go home.
拜托 你不能离开我和莎拉还有...
Come on, you can't leave me and Sara and...
是的 不用谢
Yes. My pleasure. My pleasure.
你们是我的家人
You guys are my family.
永远都是
Always will be.
但我在未来的几年里
But I have another family waiting for me
有另一个家在等着我
in the years to come.
而且他们更需要我
And they need me more.
你在乘波号♥上永远都有个家
Well, you always have a home on the Waverider.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
-那是乔纳·海克斯的帽子吗 -别说了
- Um, is that Jonah Hex's hat? - Shut up.
-有什么 -我不能说
- Is there-- - I can't.
-他们 -别说了 拜托
- Did they-- - Stop, please.
等等 这是
Wait a minute, is this--
赞比西 1942年
如果你喜欢原始的自然和美丽的景色
Yeah, I guess this place is all right
我想这里确实是个好地方
if you like untouched nature and beautiful views.
我确实很喜欢这里
I do love it here.
但我会想念很多事情
But there are a lot of things I'm gonna miss,
比如芝士泡芙和运动内衣
like cheese puffs and sports bras.
还有你 内特尼尔
And you, Nathaniel.
你不会想念其中任何一件事的
You aren't gonna miss any of those things...
因为不会记得它们
Because you're not gonna remember them.
我不想忘记
I don't want to forget...
如果我忘了
'Cause if I do,
我就失去了我所能拥有的
I would have lost the only part of you
唯一一部分的你
that I'm allowed to keep.
再见了 阿玛雅
Good-bye, Amaya.
别转身 别转身
Don't turn around. Don't turn around.
阿鲁巴 2018年
好主意 米克
Good call, Mick.
我说来阿鲁巴 意思是就我自己
When I said Aruba, I meant me,
不是你们所有人
not all of you.
但没什么比好好晒个日光浴
Still, nothing helps a broken heart
更能治愈破碎的心了
like a good tan.
应该叫艾娃一起来的
Should have invited Ava.
我们已经有计划了
Oh, we've got plans. -
在那之前 她正忙着
And until then, she's busy fixing
修复我们留下的烦人的时代错误
all those pesky anachronisms we left behind.
打败了一个古代时空恶魔就是这样的感觉
Well, that's the thing about defeating
其他所有事都变得无聊了
an ancient time demon-- everything else seems boring.
我宁愿无聊
I'm good with boring.
白♥痴♥ 走开点
Hey, idiot. Get out of here.
这是个私人海滩
This is a private beach.
很高兴在这遇见你们
Fancy meeting you lot out here.
康斯坦丁
Constantine?
你真的把我当成他了啊
Did you really think I was him?
是我啊
It's me.
盖瑞 雷显然是在白天喝酒了
Gary, Ray obviously has been day drinking.
这个假发太过了是吗
The wig's too much, right?
不 很有总统范
No, it's very presidential.
盖瑞 你想干嘛
Gary, what do you want?
他和我一起来的 亲爱的
He's been with me, love.
我有事跟你们这些悲催的人说
Oh, I need a word with you sorry lot.
那么
Now...
是谁出的好主意释放了
whose brilliant idea was it to let an ancient demon
一个古代恶魔
out of his bloody cage?
莎拉的主意
Sara's.
你打开了一扇门 亲爱的
Well, you opened a door, love.
除了马卢斯 还有别的东西出来了
and Mallus wasn't the only thing that got out.