Relax, Captain.
交给我们
We got this.
吉迪恩 给我目标在1942年的
Gideon, I need you to pull up everything you can
一切资料
on the target in 1942.
我猜测目标指的是达米恩·达克吧
I assume that by "Target" you mean Damien Darhk.
你终于摸清复仇的套路了
You are finally getting the hang of this whole revenge thing.
好 我们知道在1942年他还活着
All right, so we know that he was alive during 1942,
所以只要找出他的下落
so we just need to know where he is.
根据1942年的联调局档案
According to a 1942 FBI file,
发现目标出现在这个位置
the target was spotted here.
我应该没妨碍你吧
Hope I'm not interrupting.
没 只是在看1942年的资料
No, just reading up on 1942.
最近你一个人在这待挺久的
You've been spending a lot of time down here lately, alone.
我不能待在图书馆里吗
Am I not allowed in the library?
只是我从来都不觉得你是书虫
Ah, you just never struck me as a book worm.
我只是想确定你没有隐瞒什么事情
I'm just making sure that you're not holding onto anything.
我也懂悲伤的感受
I-I know a thing or two about grief,
所以如果你想找人聊聊劳蕾尔
so if you ever want to talk about Laurel--
我知道上哪去找你 谢谢
Then I know where to find you. Thank you.
兰斯小姐
Miss Lance.
有找到时空历史偏差的震心吗
Any luck pinpointing the epicenter of the temporal aberration?
没
No.
也许这些新闻报道能有用
Perhaps these news reports will prove useful.
这可是好消息
Oh, that's good news,
虽然我们被核武器炸飞了 但还是战胜了
even though we get nuked, we still win the war.
看看日期 帕尔默博士
Look at the date, Dr. Palmer.
1947年10月8日 纽约
这个版本的二战延长了两年
In this version of history World War II lasts two more years.
死亡人数多增加一千两百万
And claims 12 million more lives.
诺贝尔奖得主凶多吉少
其中包括阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Including Albert Einstein.
其实就在纽约遇袭之前
Actually, Einstein went missing
爱因斯坦失踪了
just prior to the attack on New York.
等一下
Wait. W-wait.
也许这两件事不止是巧合这么简单
Perhaps these two events aren't merely coincidental.
想想看 获得诺贝尔奖的物理学家失踪了
Think about it, a Nobel Prize winning physicist goes missing.
神奇的是 德国人领先我们三年
And miraculously, the Germans get the bomb
研制出了炸♥弹♥
three years ahead of us.
他们肯定抓走了爱因斯坦
They must've kidnapped Einstein,
强迫他帮他们制♥造♥原♥子♥弹♥
forced him to build them an A-bomb,
就是说修复历史偏差的唯一方法
which means the only way for us to fix the aberration--
就是先把他抓走
Is for us to kidnap him first.
没错
Yes!
吉迪恩 设定航线去1942年的纽约
Gideon, please chart a course for New York City, 1942.
老天
Oh, my God.
不敢相信我要去见
I can't believe I'm going to meet...
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Albert Einstein.
不敢相信你让我留守在飞船上
I can't believe you're making me stay on the ship.
我请你留守在飞船上 杰克逊先生
Mm. I'm asking you to stay on the ship, Mr. Jackson.
你们却去享受与纳粹之战的乐趣
While the rest of you get to have all the fun battling Nazis.
时光驱动引擎早该维修了
You're the only one that I trust
我只相信你能胜任
to give the time drive a long overdue tune up.
建立时间图书馆 改造舰桥
And build the time library and modify the bridge
还有你叫我做的另外五十件事
and half the other 100 things you've been getting me to do.
好吧 那就把工具给我
All right, give me your tools then.
-什么 -收拾好工具 然后交给我
- What? - Pack up your tools and give 'em to me.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我要把工具交给罗里先生
Well, I'm gonna give 'em to Mr. Rory
看他想不想做飞船的机械师
to see if he wants to be the ship's mechanic.
一点也不好笑
You see, that's not funny.
没错 因为如果我们
Quite right, because in the event
无法阻止这次核爆♥炸♥
that we can't stop this nuclear explosion,
功能完好的时光驱动引擎就得派上用场
a fully functioning time drive is going to come in handy.
纽约市 1942年
我们如何在七百万人的城市找到爱因斯坦
So how do we find Einstein in a city of 7 million people?
找满头乱糟糟白发的物理学家就行
Well, we just look for the physicist with the crazy white hair.
我不是说你
I mean the other one.
吉迪恩说
According to Gideon,
今晚在哥伦比亚大学有一场鸡尾酒会
there's a cocktail party at Columbia this evening.
鸡尾酒会
Cocktail party?
也就是有酒喝 在哪里
Means booze. Where is it?
哥伦比亚大学 我才刚...
At Columbia, I just--
为什么就没人认真听我说话
Why does no one ever listen to me?
你要去哪里
Hey, where you going?
我祖父在联调局工作
I have a grandfather that's in the FBI.
我想去看看 以防我们需要后援
I figured I'd check in in case we need backup.
好主意
Oh. Good plan.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
跟着莎拉 以防她需要后援
Follow Sara, in case she needs backup.
老天
Oh, God.
去康威街和第五大道交叉口
Take me to Conway and 5th.
老天
Oh, jeez.
从没去过书呆子的派对
Never been to a nerd party before.
你是说物理研讨会
You mean a physics symposium.
-就是书呆子派对 -注意观察
- Nerd party. - Keep your eyes open.
这里肯定有德国间谍
We're sure to be in the company of German spies.
就...就是他
Th-th-that's him.
晚上好 女士们
Good evening, ladies.
世界上最伟大的头脑
The greatest mind the world has ever known.
我只是在展示牛顿第三定律
I am merely demonstrating Newton's third law.
"对于每个作用力
"For every action,
都有相等且相反的反作用力"
there is an equal and opposite reaction."
我喜欢他
I like him.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a pig.
我发现间谍了
I just found our spies.
-他们吗 -注意他们的制♥服♥
- Them? - Notice their uniforms.
衣领上的针脚太精致了
The stitching on the lapels, it's exquisite.
你想说是假的
You mean to say fake.
惊喜 惊喜
Surprise. Surprise.
你跟踪我多久了
How long have you been following me?
你跟踪达克多久了
How long have you been following Darhk?
闭嘴 雷 有人来了
Shut your mouth, Ray. We got company.
晚上好 先生们
Guten Abend, mein Herren.
-他们是在说... -德语
- Are they speaking-- - German.
押解小队行动了
The extraction team is on the move.
让我来 我知道怎么跟物理学家交流
Let me talk, I speak "Physicist."
教授先生 抱歉打扰您
Oh, Herr Professor, I'm so sorry to interrupt.
你是谁
Who are you?
我和我同事刚刚就您的相对论
My colleague and I were just having a rather spirited debate
展开了激烈的争论
about your theory of relativity.
或许您能帮我们做个评判
Perhaps you can help us settle it.
我差一点就能让她们俩
I was this close to getting them both
乖乖跟我回房♥了
to come back to my room.
那您妻子呢
Well, what about your wife?
你是说死了的那个
The one who died
还是三十年前跟我离婚的那个
or the one who divorced me 30 years ago?
来吧 该走了
Come on, it's time to go.
谢谢你 达克先生
先别谢我
光有铀是没用的 除非...
懂得如何把它做成武器
我的人已经在进行下一阶段的工作了
很好
不会德语也知道"铀"是什么
You don't have to speak German to know what "Uranium" means.
所以呢
So what?
没有燃料 连爱因斯坦也造不出炸♥弹♥
Even Einstein can't build a bomb without fuel.
肯定是达克该纳粹供货的
Darhk must be the one supplying the Nazis.
达米恩·达克在2016年杀了我姐姐
Damien Darhk murdered my sister in 2016.
如果我在1942年干掉他...
If I take him out here in 1942--
你就能救她
You save her.
为了抓到这个混♥蛋♥ 我等了半年
I've been waiting six months to get this son of a bitch.
你得再等等
You're gonna have to wait a little while longer.
我们得放他走
We gotta let him go.
在我们拿到他出♥售♥的铀之前
Until we get our hands on the uranium he's selling,
纽约市的生死存亡悬于一线
New York City's hanging in the balance.