有时候我真讨厌你 雷
I really hate you sometimes, Ray.
你俩在干什么
What do you two think you're doing?
我们得带您离开 您有生命危险
We have to get you out of here, your life is in danger.
所以我才总是带着安保人员
This is why I never travel without my security detail.
救命 我被绑♥架♥了
Help! I'm being kidnapped!
虽然我们看着不像好人 但我们的确是
We might not look like it, but we're the good guys.
我凭什么相信你真是物理学家
Why should I believe that you are really a physicist?
因为"对于每个作用力
Because "For every action,
都有相等且相反的反作用力"there is an equal and opposite reaction."
牛顿第三定律
爱因斯坦那边情况如何
So how'd it go with Einstein?
看你想问谁了
Depends on who you ask.
不过显然 教授出了一记漂亮的右勾拳
But apparently the professor has one hell of a right hook.
真的吗 灰老头打了他吗
Seriously? Grey punched him out?
没错 他正在禁闭室昏睡
Yeah, he's sleeping it off in the brig.
我们现在能离开1942年了吗
So can we get the hell out of 1942 now?
看起来是的 吉迪恩
It looks like. Gideon?
恐怕还不能 兰斯小姐
I'm afraid not, Miss Lance.
但是没有爱因斯坦的帮助 那些纳粹...
But without Einstein's help, the Nazis--
还是可以用原♥子♥弹♥炸毁纽约市
Still manage to destroy New York City with an atomic blast.
历史偏差并没有被扭转
The historical aberration remains unchanged.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
不是爱因斯坦 那一定是
The Nazis must've gotten the bomb
别人给纳粹造炸♥弹♥
from someone other than Einstein.
早上好
Guten Morgen.
这是什么地方 是监狱吗
What is this? Some sort of prison?
我怎么会在这里
What am I doing in here?
问得好
Good question.
很抱歉 一直没机会介绍我自己
I'm sorry, I never had the opportunity to introduce myself.
我是马丁·斯泰因教授
I'm Professor Martin Stein,
跟"爱因斯坦"有些相似
just like "Einstein" minus the "Ein."
我有太多问题想和您一起讨论了
There's just so much I'd like to discuss with you,
比如您关于统一场理论的论文
such as your paper on unified field theory.
我还没有发表关于统一场理论的论文
I have not yet published my paper on unified field theory!
你们是谁 为什么绑♥架♥我
Who are you? Why have you abducted me?
酒会上那些人想要你
The guys at the party wanted you to make
为"元首大人"造一个原♥子♥弹♥
an atomic bomb for "Ze Fuhrer."
不
No.
就连阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥那么疯狂的人
Not even a man as mad as Adolph Hitler
也不会想造出如此可怕的武器
would want to create such a terrible weapon.
您曾说过 有两件事是永恒的
You yourself once said that two things are infinite--
宇宙和人类的愚蠢
the universe and human stupidity.
而你就是后者的真实写照
And you are living proof of the latter.
他说你愚蠢
He just called you stupid.
快打开门放我出去
Now, open this door and let me out!
我保证很快放您出去
We will, soon. I promise.
我们从纳粹手中救出您
We saved you from the Nazis.
至少您可以帮我们拯救纽约吧
The least you could do is help us save New York.
为什么要拯救
From what?
因为理论上会发生的袭击吗
From some theoretical attack?
就连我也无法预测到的事吗
Some eventuality that not even I could have predicted?
只有一种可能...
The only way you--
老天
Mein Gott.
你们是时间旅行者
是的 看来您知道了
Yes, obviously you know.
我推断出来的 博士
I deduced it, Herr Doktor.
也许您能推断德国人如何
Perhaps you could deduce how the Germans managed
-造出核炸♥弹♥ -原♥子♥弹♥
- to create a nuclear bomb... - Atomic.
因为您是地球上
When you are the only man on Earth
唯一能实现这一壮举的人
capable of performing such a feat.
是的 你说得对
Ja. That is correct.
我是唯一能做到的男人
I am the only man.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是说外面有一位女士
You saying there's some lady out there
也能制♥造♥原♥子♥弹♥吗
that can make an atomic bomb?
真不错
Wunderbar.
显然你才是
Why am I talking to him
动脑的那个 我何必跟他说话
when you are clearly the brains of the operation?
您的前妻也是物理学家
You ex-wife is also a physicist.
没有米列娃的帮助
Without Mileva's help,
我可能还在维也纳做着专利文员
I would still be working as a patent clerk in Vienna.
当我们忙着保护爱因斯坦教授的同时
So, while we were busy safeguarding Professor Einstein--
纳粹正忙着绑♥架♥他的前妻
The Nazis were busy kidnapping his ex.
她的名字叫米列娃·玛丽克
Her name is Mileva Maric,
她也是核物理学家
she's a fellow nuclear physicist.
让我猜猜 没人保护她
Who, let me guess, had no one guarding her.
是的 爱因斯坦和玛丽克女士的合作
Yes, Einstein's collaborations with Ms. Maric
是他们两人之间的秘密
were a closely guarded secret between the two of them.
这个秘密显然被德国人知道了
A secret that the Germans apparently knew,
除非我们能找出她被关在哪里
so unless we can determine where they're keeping her
研制炸♥弹♥...
while she manufactures their bomb--
要我猜的话
If I had to guess,
她和达米恩·达克的铀待在一起
I'd say she's with Damien Darhk's uranium.
达米恩·达克 就是那个...
Damien Darhk? As in--
就是杀了你姐姐的人
The man who murdered your sister.
达米恩·达克怎么会活在1942年
How is Damien Darhk even alive in 1942?
有了复活泉水 他几乎不会衰老
Thanks to the Lazarus Pit, he hardly ages.
莎拉很熟悉达米恩·达克
Sara's kind of an expert on Damien Darhk.
别说了 雷
Drop it, Ray.
抱歉了 你们都忙着救爱因斯坦时
I'm sorry, but while you were all saving Einstein,
莎拉却秘密行动 想在过去
Sara was off on her own secret side mission
除掉杀劳蕾尔的凶手
to kill Laurel's killer in the past.
你就从没想过要救你的未婚妻吗
And I suppose you never thought about saving your fiancee?
我当然想过 但我没有这么做
Yeah, of course I did, but I never did it,
因为这违反规则
because it's against the rules.
什么规则
What rules?
我们不是时间之主 没有规则可言
We're not Time Masters, there are no rules.
如果有的话 肯定会有一条
Well, if there were, there'd certainly
涉及别对队友说谎
be one about lying to your team.
听听你自己说的
Listen to yourself.
好吧 我们知道 你很完美
Look, we get it, you're perfect.
永远都是童子军 对吧 雷蒙德
Always the Boy Scout, aren't you, Raymond?
好吧 那我也可以说
Yeah, well, I could say the same thing
你永远都是刺客
about you being an assassin.
好 如果要实话实说
Well, if we're being honest,
我有些话 也一吐为快吧
then let me get something off of my chest.
大家都冷静一下 好吗
Let's all just take a deep breath, shall we?
你以为你是个大英雄吗 雷
You think that you're such a big hero, Ray?
没有你的超级战衣
Without that fancy suit
你不过是个自以为是的富人
you're nothing but a self-righteous rich guy.
或许你说得对 但没有我的战衣
Maybe you're right... but without my suit
就不可能找到爱因斯坦的前妻
there's no way of finding Einstein's ex-wife,
或是达米恩·达克了
or Damien Darhk for that matter.
等等 你说什么
Sorry, what are you saying?
长时间和铀打交道的人
That anyone who spends a lot of time around uranium--
比如达米恩·达克
in this case Damien Darhk--
都会带有微量的辐射
picks up trace amounts of radiation,
我的战衣能追踪辐射
which my suit can track.
也就能引导我们找到纳粹的核弹
And lead us straight to the Nazis' nuclear bomb.
加勒特船坞
新泽西 霍博肯
干得漂亮 米列娃
Beautiful work, Mileva.
爱因斯坦博士不该放开你的
Dr. Einstein should never have let you get away.
我按你的要求做了 放我走吧
I did what you want. Now let me go.
其实 我们还有事需要你
Actually, we still have need of you.
这东西可没有使用说明
This thing didn't exactly come with an owner's manual.
把她和炸♥弹♥带上潜水艇
Get her and the bomb onboard.
不能让他们把炸♥弹♥带上去
We can't allow them to get that bomb onboard.
那米列娃呢
What about Mileva?
别担心 博士 我们一定确保她的安全
Don't worry, Doctor, we'll be sure to keep her safe,
-但我们得先控制核弹... -是原♥子♥弹♥
- but we must secure the nuclear bomb... - Atomic.
马上就要被带上纳粹的潜水艇了
about to be placed aboard a Nazis submarine.
-现在不是抠字眼的时候 -同意