- This is no time for subtlety. - Agreed.
希望大家都按计划行事
Let's make sure we all follow the plan.
还是赶快搞定吧
Let's just get this done.
离那位女士和炸♥弹♥远点
Step away from the lady and the bomb!
这是最后警告
Final warning!
快 杀了他们
Schnell! Toten sie!
我喜欢烧烤纳粹
I love roasting Nazis!
老天
Mein Gott!
得把玛丽克女士带到安全的地方
We need to get Miss Maric to safety!
莎拉
Sara!
蹲下
Get down.
好身手 你是刺客联盟的人吧
Interesting technique. League of Assassins, am I right?
我等这一刻等了很久了
I've been waiting a long time for this.
你在等什么
Long time? For what?
-杀了你 -你是说试着杀我吧
- To kill you. - Try to you mean.
帕尔默博士 以防万一
Dr. Palmer, let's take precautions.
先拆掉炸♥弹♥吗 已经动手了
And disable the bomb? Already on it.
伙计们 这里出了点问题
Uh, guys, a little problem here.
战衣没我想的那么防辐射
Suit's not as radiation-proof as I thought.
莎拉 撤退
Sara! Fall back!
伙计们 问题大了
Uh, guys, actually a big problem.
西装头 小心
Haircut! Watch out!
米克 小心
Mick, look out!
撤退
Fall back!
莎拉
Sara!
罗里先生受伤 帕尔默博士战衣受损
Mr. Rory's injured, Dr. Palmer is incapacitated,
我们必须马上撤退
we need to fall back now!
火风暴 掩护帕尔默博士和莎拉
Firestorm, cover Dr. Palmer and Sara.
好了 米克在恢复中
Okay, Mick's on the mend
爱因斯坦和前妻
and Einstein and his ex
在保安的保护下 很安全
are safe and sound with the security detail.
谢了 杰克斯
Thank you, Jax.
但核弹还在纳粹手上
But the Nazis still have the nuke.
我们离开纽约做什么
What are we doing leaving New York?
因为我们看见纳粹
Because the Nazis still have a nuke,
将一枚核弹运上了U型潜艇
which we saw being loaded onto a U-boat.
他们准备从水下袭击纽约
They're gonna hit New York from underwater.
我在追踪帕尔默博士战衣上
Yeah, I'm tracking the uranium signature
留下的铀标记
recorded by Dr. Palmer's suit,
但在和纳粹交战之前
but before we engage the Nazis
我需要你把这些改装一下
I need you to make these modifications.
不是吧 这个节骨眼还让我当机械工
Really? Is now the time for me to be playing mechanic?
我知道你认为
Look, I know that you consider
我给你的活是在浪费时间
the chores that I've been assigning you to be a waste of time,
杰佛逊 相信我 这绝不是在做练习
Jefferson, but believe me, they're more than just an exercise.
量子歧管的阈下方差是多少
What's the subliminal variance of the quantum manifold?
两微米
Two microns.
如果要从轴向阵列转移电源呢
And if one wanted to divert power from the axial array?
办不到 必须通过锁骨辅助
Can't be done, you'd have to go through the clavian adjunct.
你让我做的所有事
All of the stuff you've been having me do,
其实是为了传授我乘波号♥的知识
you've been teaching me about the Waverider.
我是个时间旅行者 杰佛逊
I'm a time traveler, Jefferson.
我大部分时间都在考虑未来的事
I spend most of my time thinking about the future,
特别是我自己的事
specifically my own, and...
我不禁想到
it occurs to me that
也许有一天我会不在这船上
that future might not involve me being aboard this ship,
到时得有个人知道它的秘密
and I need someone to know its secrets in my absence.
得了吧 兄弟 你不会离开我们的
Nice try, dude, but you're not quitting on us.
时空分散
"时空分散"是什么
What's a "Timescatter"?
我们的最后一着
A last ditch option,
我真心希望不会用到它
and one that I pray we will never have to use.
我们是要去游泳还是什么的吗
We going swimming or something?
我在跟踪纳粹的U型潜艇
I'm tracking the Nazis U-boat.
潜艇现在在哪
Where is it now?
很近
It's close.
核弹还要多久才能装到鱼雷上
一分钟之内
再攻击他们
他们击毁了我们的遥测装置 船长
They've knocked out our telemetry, Captain.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
如你所见 乘波号♥不擅长水下作战
As you can see, the Waverider is ill suited for underwater combat.
我正尝试绕过第三子系统阵列
I'm trying to bypass the tertiary subsystem array.
快一点 西装头
Make it fast, haircut.
真棒
Yes!
武器准备好了吗
Is the weapon ready?
好了 达克先生
Yes, Herr Darhk.
发射
Fire!
-那是什么 -他们没朝我们发射鱼雷
- What was that? - They're not firing on us.
-那是核弹 -原♥子♥弹♥
- It's the nuclear bomb. - Atomic.
不管是什么 我们都必须阻止
Whatever it is, we gotta stop it.
恐怕只有一种方法了
I fear that there is only one way to do that.
我不知道你想要我做什么 但我做到了
Okay, I don't know what you wanted me to do, but I did it.
-干得漂亮 杰克斯 -怎么回事
- Excellent work, Jax. - What's going on?
我在引导我们的飞船与鱼雷发生碰撞
I am piloting us on a collision course with the torpedo,
如果幸运的话
now, with any luck
它会在到达纽约市之前先击中我们
it will hit us before New York City.
这怎么算幸运
How is that lucky?
乘波号♥能承受这爆♥炸♥吗
Can the Waverider handle the blast?
说实话 我完全没谱
Honestly, I have absolutely no idea.
所以...我要这么做
Which is why... I'm doing this.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
你应该问他们去了什么年代
The appropriate question is when.
近几个月 我实施了一项保护措施
Other the last few months I've implemented a safeguard
以防灾难发生
in case of a catastrophe.
时空能量大爆♥炸♥
A high burst of temporal energy
将我们的队友分散到不同年代
has scattered our team throughout history.
我就知道你不喜欢我
I knew you never liked me.
我担心 你受了这么重的伤
I'm afraid, injured as you are,
无法在高♥强♥度的时间旅行中幸存
you wouldn't survive the rigors of time travel,
所以...我必须这么做
which is why... I'm doing this.
吉迪恩 我们还有多少时间
Gideon, how much time do we have?
三十秒 船长
30 seconds, Captain.
沉睡状态 待启动
-吉迪恩 -我在这里 船长
- Gideon? - I'm here, Captain.
你一直都在
You always are.
好 还有一个问题你没有回答
Okay, there's just one question that you haven't answered.
亨特船长在哪
Where's Captain Hunter?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定跟其他人一样被时间分散了
Must have time-scattered himself like the rest of them.
看来我得当英雄找回他们了
Guess I gotta play hero and find them.
你觉得这飞船还能飞吗
Do you even think this ship still flies?
有什么不行的 冰箱还好着呢
I don't see why not. Fridge works.
我没时间去时间旅行
I don't have time to time travel,
鉴于你的队友被困在历史中
but if your team is stuck in history,
最佳帮手非历史学家莫属
who better to help find them than a historian?
就这位吗
This guy?
没有海伍德博士 你还在沉睡中呢
Without Dr. Heywood you'd still be in stasis.
有道理
Good point.
图书馆在这边
Library, this way.
等等 暂停一下
Hey, wait. Time out.
我只是来打捞沉船的
This was supposed to be a salvage mission.
你骗谁呢
Who are you kidding?
你等这种机会都等了一辈子了吧
You've been waiting your whole life for a chance like this.
我做了些调查
Well, I-I did some digging,
我想我终于找到了雷·帕尔默的行踪
but I think I finally got a lead on Ray Palmer.
侏罗纪人类
事实还是噱头
你确定会开这玩意儿吗
Are you, uh, sure you know how to fly this thing?
试试看呗
Let's find out.
你能开慢点吗
Maybe you should slow down?
你能闭嘴系好安全带吗
Maybe you should shut up and strap in.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我们要做时间旅行了
We're about to travel through time!