跟你说会有副作用了吗
Did I tell you about the side effects?
什么副作用
What side effects?
南达科塔 七千万年前
米克 伙计
Mick! Buddy!
-你怎么找到我的 -不是我
- How'd you find me? - I didn't.
帅哥找到的
Pretty did.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
时间旅行副作用
Side effects of time travel.
说到这 你绝对不敢相信
Speaking of, you're never gonna believe
你的队友都去了哪
where the rest of your team ended up.
廷塔哲 英格兰 821年
节日太无聊
This festival is boring.
把我的魔法师带上来
Bring me my wizards!
陛下 请问有什么吩咐
My liege, how may we entertain you?
想看看我的魔镜吗 陛下
Do you wish to gaze into my magic mirror, Your Majesty?
你们的把戏我看腻了
I grow bored of your tricks.
砍头
Off with their heads.
-什么 -你这个小坏蛋
- What? - You little brat.
太帅了 真正的中世纪处决
This is incredible. An actual medieval execution?
我从来不敢想我能亲眼见到这种事
I never imagined I'd see this with my own eyes.
这是谁呀
Who--who's that?
新来的
The new guy.
新来的
New guy!
我是海伍德博士 久闻大名
I'm Dr. Heywood, I heard so much about you.
我们回飞船再自我介绍怎么样
Hey, how about we get to know each other back on the ship?
-好 -但我们得先找到莎拉
- Okay. - But first we have to find Sara.
邪恶女巫
Vile witch!
塞勒姆 1693年
你带坏了我们村里的女人
You have corrupted the women of our village!
我得说 她们都是自愿的
In my defense, they were happily corrupted.
吊死女巫 吊死女巫
Hang the witch! Hang the witch!
吊死女巫 吊死女巫
Hang the witch! Hang the witch!
你一定就是莎拉·兰斯吧
You must be Sara Lance.
没事的 他是我们的人
Oh! Whoa, whoa, it's okay. He's with us.
她一向这么暴♥力♥吗
Is she always this violent?
抱歉 但到现在我也没找到
I'm sorry, but so far I haven't been able to detect
亨特先生被困在时间里
any historical alteration that would indicate
引起的任何历史异样
Mr. Hunter was stranded in a time.
不如我们问问吉迪恩他在哪
Uh, why don't we ask Gideon where he is?
吉迪恩是谁
Who's Gideon?
你好 海伍德博士
Greetings, Dr. Heywood.
我是飞船的人工智能
I am the ship's artificial consciousness.
吉迪恩 告诉我们里普在哪
Gideon, we need you to tell us where Rip is.
抱歉我不知道
I'm afraid I have no idea,
但我很乐意播放他给你们的最后留言
but I would be happy to play his final message for you all.
什么叫最后留言
Final message?
抱歉把你们分散到历史中了
Sorry for stranding you all throughout history,
但那是救你们的唯一办法
but it was the only way to save you.
知道那句话吗
Well, you know what they say,
船长绝对不能弃船
Captain must never abandon his ship.
但我不能放弃某天与你们重聚的希望
Well, neither shall I abandon hope of seeing you all again someday,
或者说某个时光
somewhere in time.
虽然你们都有缺点和不守规矩
As flawed and unruly as you are individually,
但在一起你们就是最棒的队员
together you are the best crew,
是一个船长想拥有的最佳队伍
the best team a captain could ever hope for.
所以
So...
团结起来
stick together.
还要记住
And remember,
历史交给你们了 我亲爱的传奇们
history is yours now, my dear Legends.
祝好运
Good luck.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
喝酒
We drink.
就算有里普 我们也算不上时间之主
It's not like we were exactly Time Masters, even with Rip.
但我觉得他知道有一天
But I think he knew that one day
我们要自己执行任务
we might have to do this without him.
我们都听懂他想让我们继续
And we all heard his message. He wanted us to keep going.
我们必须继续
We have to keep going.
有个凶险的时间旅行者在胡作非为
There's a rogue time traveler out there somewhere.
没错 那个时间复仇者的兴趣是
Yeah, a time nemesis whose idea of fun
帮达米恩·达克和纳粹炸掉纽约市
is helping Damien Darhk and the Nazis blow up New York City.
怎么才能阻止他们再次回到过去
What's to stop them from going back in time
绑♥架♥爱因斯坦和他前妻
and kidnapping Einstein and his ex-wife again?
我们不能同时出现在多个地方
We can't be everywhere at once.
但你们可以保护爱因斯坦一家
But you can safeguard the Einsteins.
保护爱因斯坦一家
Safeguard the Einsteins?
怎么做
How?
给历史做个小小改变
By making one slight alteration to history.
哥伦比亚大学 1942年
我们找爱因斯坦先生 中情局
We'd like to talk to Mr. Einstein. CIA.
他是说战情局 事关曼哈顿计划
He means OSS. This is related to the Manhattan Project.
你要去哥伦比亚大学吧 去搞交响乐
You're headed to Columbia University, right, for the symphony?
-研讨会 -一样的
- Symposium. - Same thing.
等你到了那里 我们需要你公开宣布
Once you're there, we're gonna need you to publicly announce
米列娃·玛丽克小姐已暗中与你搭档
that Miss Mileva Maric has been your silent partner
30多年了
for over 30 years.
只有公开米列娃的贡献
You see, acknowledgment of Mileva's contributions
才能保证她的安全
is the only way to keep her safe.
而且 这是正确的事
Besides, it's the right thing to do.
别那么混♥蛋♥
Don't be a jerk.
今天我要向大家
Today I want to tell you
介绍一名特别的女子
about a very special woman,
我的长♥期♥搭档 米列娃·玛丽克
my longtime collaborator, Mileva Maric.
为什么要这么做
What does that mean?
德国佬不能找上她
Krauts won't be able to get to her?
对 而且人们不会说
Yes, and then people won't say,
"你真的是爱因斯坦"
"Hey, you're a regular Einstein."
他们会说"你就像个爱因斯坦"
They'll say, "You're like one of the Einsteins."
太疯狂了
That's so crazy.
不敢相信我们改变了历史
I can't believe we just changed history.
不 海伍德博士 我们拯救了它
No, Dr. Heywood, we saved it.
你保证过不会有麻烦 达克先生
You promised no trouble, Herr Darhk.
而你保证过有效性
And you promised me competency.
也许下枚炸♥弹♥会更成功
Perhaps we'll have better luck with the next bomb.
不错 但没有下枚炸♥弹♥了
That's cute, but there won't be a next bomb.
我的搭档要搞别的玩意了
You see, my partner wants to move on to other things.
但你的搭档没来 不是吗
But your partner isn't here, is he?
那要看是谁了
According to who?
你好 艾尔伯德
Hello, Eobard.
达克先生
Mr. Darhk.
危险
请勿靠近
爱因斯坦的事怎样了
Ah, how'd it go with Einstein?
挺好的 在有人给同盟军机关枪
Good, until someone gives the Confederate Army
或断了莫扎特的手指前
machine guns or breaks Mozart's fingers,
-或... -一次搞一个历史偏差
- or-- - One aberration at a time.
记得我之前
Hey, remember that thing that I said before
说过你
about you being a--
-是亿万富翁童子军 -也不算错
- Billionaire Boy Scout? - You weren't all wrong.
但你更胜于此
Yeah, but... you're more than that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们会替劳蕾尔讨回公道 莎拉 我保证
And we'll get justice for Laurel, Sara, promise.
各位 我们离开1942年吧
What do you guys say we get outta 1942?
回答完我们的问题前不能离开
Not until you answer a few questions.
我们是美国正义协会
We're the Justice Society of America.
我们要带走你们
And you're coming with us.