Well, I used my personal fortune
创造了先进的战衣
to create an advanced exo-skeleton,
采用了矮星合金的能量
which is powered by dwarf star alloy.
我和你们完全不一样 我是罪犯
And I'm nothing like you. I'm a criminal.
你们队里还有其他罪犯吗
Are there any other felons on your team?
-没有没有 -有
- No, no-- - Yes.
她是刺客 只是从来没被定罪 对吧
She's an assassin, but never convicted, right?
我们在保护历史 这是很重要的事
We're protecting history. It's pretty important.
在未来 你冒着生命危险
In the future, you risk your own life
来救我们 泰勒先生
to save us, Mr. Tyler.
你怎么知道我的名字的
How do you know my name?
因为2016年你自己告诉了我们
Because you told us your name
你的名字
in 2016.
我是雷克斯·泰勒
My name is Rex Tyler,
我是美国正义协会的成员
and I'm a member of the Justice Society of America.
从来没听说过 伙计
Never heard of 'em, pal.
那是因为我来自1942年
That's because I'm from 1942.
那是你们所有人
The same year in which all of you will--
惹上麻烦的一年
Bite the bullet?
所以我们不回1942年就很安全 对吧
So if we don't go back to 1942, we're safe, right?
无意冒犯
Not to be rude,
但是我们怎么知道你的身份不是假的呢
but how do we know you are who you say you are?
你们不知道自己会有什么遭遇
You all have no idea what you're up against.
如果回到1942年
If you return to 1942,
后果将是毁灭性的
the consequences will be catastrophic.
好奇怪
That was weird.
所以我撞你们的飞船
So I crashed your ship,
跟你们说什么不要回到1942年
told you some bunk about not staying in 1942,
然后我就消失了
and then I just disappeared?
更像是"德军"消散
It was more like "Fritzing" out.
也许精神病院确实是个好主意
You might've been on to something with the Bellevue idea.
是 总统先生 有什么指示
Yes, Mr. President, sir?
罗斯福
FDR?
跟他说我特别支持新政
Oh, tell him I'm a big fan of the New Deal.
之前的事很抱歉
Hey, uh, I'm sorry about earlier.
我只是
I just, uh,
没想到会这样见到你
I never imagined meeting you like this.
其实我就没想到我能亲眼见到你
I actually never imagined meeting you at all
因为你已经逝世了
because you're dead.
在我的时代里你已经逝世了
I mean, where I come from, you're--you're dead.
我爸爸总是讲你的事迹哄我入睡
My dad used to tell me bedtime stories about you.
讲你参加过的那些战争
All the battles you fought.
你是我的英雄
You're a hero to me.
我是很多人的英雄
I'm a hero to a lot of people.
这是我的工作
That's the job.
当然 好
Of course. All right.
放心吧 先生
You can count on us, sir.
好 我们要出动了
All right, we have to move out.
有人在巴黎发现克里格男爵
Baron Krieger's been spotted in Paris.
如果您允许 长官
If it's permissible, sir,
我可以先飞过去追踪克里格的动向
I'll fly ahead and record Krieger's movements.
你一向这么机智
Sensible, as always.
我们可以帮忙
We could help you out with that.
我们乐意对抗纳粹
Fighting Nazis is kind in our thing.
上次与纳粹一战
Yeah. Last time we tried,
我们的下场是沉入大西洋底部
we ended up at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.
我们能解决阿道夫的喽啰
We can handle Adolf's buddies.
对二十世纪最好的是...
I think it's best for the 20th Century if...
我们别插手吗
For us to leave it?
所以你才是队长
And that's why you're team leader.
那我们就告辞了
Well, I guess we'll be on our way, then.
难以相信他们就在我们眼前
Can you believe what we just saw with our own eyes?
真实的美国正义协会
The actual JSA.
时侠可真酷啊
And Hourman? That guy's amazing.
西装头痴狂了
Haircut's in love.
拜托
Come on.
他们严谨专业
Those guys were precise, professional,
各方面都一致
in constant agreement.
我们连谁做晚饭都意见不一
We can't even agree on whose turn it is to make dinner.
我不做
Not it.
无言以对 哥们
I can't argue with you, man.
他们都有真本事
They got some serious skills.
算什么
Big deal.
除了总部大气 纪律严谨
Apart from the fancy headquarters, discipline,
以及跟白宫通话
and calls from the White House,
还有什么是我们没有的吗
I mean, what do they have that we don't?
货真价实的领袖
An actual leader.
里普不见了
Rip's gone,
何时能找到 能否找到都不知道
and who knows when or if we'll ever find him.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们需要有人在关键时刻做决定
we need someone who can make the tough calls.
我猜你要毛遂自荐吧
Let me guess, you're volunteering?
恕我直言 雷蒙德
With all due respect, Raymond,
我想泰勒先生不会无缘无故
I think there's a reason Mr. Tyler just naturally
认为我是领袖吧
assumed I was in charge.
对 因为泰勒先生来自1942年
Yeah, because Mr. Tyler is from 1942
而你正好是个白人老头
and you're some old white dude.
"老"代表了
"Old," meaning
经验丰富
experienced.
-那比如 -马丁说得对
- What about-- - Martin's right.
里普不见了 得找个成稳的领袖
With Rip gone, we could use some adult supervision.
祝贺
Congratulations,
船长
Captain.
那好吧
Well, then.
感谢各位的支持
Thank you all for your support.
我想当务之急就是
Now, I believe our first order of business
海伍德博士的去留
concerns Dr. Heywood.
是你祖父吗
Is that Grandpa?
对
Yeah.
他的照片很难找
Pictures of him are hard to find.
得知道去哪找
You just got to know where to look.
有机会见到他
Well, that must've been something,
确实意义重大
getting the chance to meet him.
你是这么想的吧
You would think so, right?
但我不好说
But--I don't know.
感觉挺空虚的
Felt empty somehow.
见到偶像都会这样
Well, meeting your idols usually does.
这样想想
Think of it this way.
你回到家就能跟你朋友
You are gonna have one hell of a story
讲述精彩的故事了
to tell your friends when you get back home.
回到2016年的家
Back home? 2016 back home?
你不能把我赶出队伍
You can't cut me from the team.
没错
Well, you're right,
你都不是队员
because you're not a member of it.
就算是 历史挺危险的
And even if you were, history can be dangerous,
不适合一位...
and it's no place for a--
历史学家吗
A historian?
我不只是...
I'm more than--
奇怪了
That's weird.
其实不奇怪
It's really not so weird.
你没有超能力
You don't have any superpowers.
甚至没受过训练...
You don't even have training--
不是这个 我祖父的狗牌不见了
Not that. My grandfather's dog tags.
不在我脖子上了
They aren't around my neck.
所以呢
So?
我从小就一直没取下来过
So I haven't taken 'em off since I was a kid.
刚刚还在的 现在就...
They were here a minute ago, and now they've--
不见了
Vanished.
这什么情况
What does that mean?
历史改变了
That history has changed.
你在干什么