为什么 你是我的爷爷
Why? You're my grandfather.
不只是这样 你还是我的英雄
You're--you're more than that. You're a hero to me.
我不想当任何人的英雄
I don't want to be anyone's hero.
我们第一次见面时你看我的样子
That look you gave me when we first met,
我以前也见过
I've seen it before,
当人们敬仰我的时候
when people look up to me,
他们会想要有所作为
decide that they have to act a certain way,
而这种作为可能会害死他们
a way that's likely to get them killed.
我做的事
I do what I do
就是为了让其他人不用这么做
so that others don't have to.
所以你不用这么做
So you wouldn't have to.
我的一生 人们一直要我待在保护伞下
My whole life, people have been trying to shield me from the world,
你儿子也不例外
your son included.
然而 我只想跟你一样当个军人
Meanwhile, all I ever wanted to be was a soldier, like you.
保护孩子是父母的责任
It's a parent's job to protect their child,
但孩子需要对自己的人生负责
but it's a child's obligation to themselves to live their own life.
你可以而且你应该
You can and should
按你的想法去做
do whatever you set your mind to.
但你应该知道
But you should know,
不一定要当军人才能当英雄
you don't have to be a soldier to be a hero.
我们从西南方进入
And we approach from the southwest,
一举拿下武器研究室和男爵
destroy the weapons lab and the Baron in one move.
但上次与他交手
Except for the last time we faced him,
我们两组人马都被击败了
he took out both of our teams.
但上次 我们没有B17空军中队支援
The last time, we weren't being backed by a squadron of B-17s.
那在炸♥弹♥掉下来之前
Then how do we get Ray and Amaya out
我们要怎么救出雷和阿玛雅
before the bombs start falling?
不行
We don't.
这场战比我们任何人都重要
This conflict is bigger than any one of us.
如果能早一天结束这场战
If it means ending the war one day sooner,
阿玛雅会很乐意牺牲自己
Amaya would happily make that sacrifice.
但她不用那么做
But she doesn't have to.
我知道你跟你的队伍认为
Look, I know you and your team think
我们是不可靠的失败者 但我知道
we're a group of irresponsible losers, but I know Ray Palmer,
雷·帕尔默会想办法逃出那个地堡
and he has a plan to get out of that bunker.
我们只需要给他时间
We just need to give him time--
也就是给纳粹时间
Which means giving the Nazis time.
我去让他们准备空袭
I'm calling in the strike.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
你没有这个权力
You don't have the authority.
不 她有
Yes, she does.
兰斯小姐代表我们发言
Miss Lance speaks for all of us.
我看着她成为队伍的
I have watched her become the beating heart
核心灵魂和定海神针
and steady hand of this team.
她是最适合领导我们的人
She is the proper person to lead us.
如果她说我们要去救回队友
And if she says that we are going to rescue our people,
那我们就要去
that is what we are going to do.
如果我没有被铐着 动作会利索很多
This would go a lot faster if I wasn't handcuffed.
你觉得我能用显微镜逃跑吗
I mean, what do you think, I'm gonna escape using a microscope?
你要合出更多血清
Are you going to make more serum,
还是要你的朋友死
or is your friend going to die?
首先 这不是血清
First off, it's not a serum.
这是生物分子强化剂
It's a biomolecular enhancer.
顺便一问 是谁给你的
By the way, who gave you this?
因为在工程学看来 这真的很...
Because from an engineering standpoint, it's really rather ama--
没错 我可以合出更多
Yes. I can make more.
雷 别这么做
Ray, don't do it.
不要帮他
Don't help him.
继续工作
Back to work.
看好他们
Watch them.
你怎么能这么做
How can you do this?
美国正义协会的成员绝不会帮纳粹
No member of the JSA would ever help the Nazis.
传奇的成员也不会
Neither would a Legend.
我本来想就靠个显微镜放倒他们的
Damn, I really wanted to do it with just the microscope.
快取钥匙打开手铐
Get the handcuff keys.
阿尔法护甲坏了
Alpha-stabilizer's damaged.
无法使用战衣
Suit's not gonna work.
他们取走了我的护身符
They took my amulet.
没了它 我想你只是...
And without it, I'm guessing you're just--
黑带五级
A 5th-degree black belt,
受过利器格斗训练
with training in edged weapons combat.
好 但我们不能光靠这个
Nice, but i think we'll need more than
从超级克里格手里逃出去
that to get past super-Krieger.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我跟你说了我有计划
I told you I had a plan.
我合这个强化剂是给我用 不是给他们
It was to get my hands on this and enhance it, but not for them.
我不只是藏在金属战衣下的男人
I'm not only a man in a metal suit.
至少从现在开始不是
At least not after this.
别动
Bleiben!
我们正遭受袭击
We are under attack.
克里格男爵命令我们把你们带到
Baron Krieger has ordered us to transport you
更安全的地方
to a more secure location.
谁在袭击你们
Who's attacking you?
长官 哨兵报告
Sir, the sentries are reporting
一个着火的男人飞过了森林
a man made of fire flying through the forest.
马上封锁基地
Lock down the base. Now.
火风暴在引军队离开地堡
Firestorm is drawing the troops away from the bunker.
收到
Copy that.
我们还是要找到雷和阿玛雅
We still need to find Ray and Amaya.
米克 小心
Mick, look out!
谢谢你 西装头
Thanks, Haircut.
我想这个是属于你的
I believe this belongs to you.
司令官 神医 我们救回其他队友了
Steel, Mid-Nite, we've recovered the rest of the team.
你们最好晚点再含泪团聚吧
I suggest you save the teary reunion for later.
时侠已经下令轰炸手执行空袭
Hourman ordered the bombers to strike.
还有五分钟
They're five minutes out.
但克里格男爵就在我们眼前
But Herr Krieger is here right now!
来吧 纳粹混♥蛋♥
Come on, you Nazi bastard.
-上车 -你在这里干什么
- Get on! - What are you doing here?
救你啊 上车
Saving you! Get on!
炸♥弹♥空袭即将展开
Bombing run about to commence.
各单位马上撤离
All points, get clear.
正在撤离
Working on it!
怎么回事
What was that?
他死了
He's dead.
你成功了 你救了我们
You did it. You saved us!
海伍德先生的生命体征正在下降
I'm afraid Mr. Heywood's vitals are dropping.
肯定能在这艘宇宙飞船
There's got to be something on board this tub
找到救他一命的东西
to get him back on his feet.
老天啊 你们来自未来
You people are from the future, for God's sake!
爆♥炸♥造成他体内大量出血
The bomb blast caused massive internal bleeding,
而且他体内缺乏凝血因子
and because his body lacks the normal clotting factor,
吉迪恩也束手无策
there's only so much Gideon can do!
你俩很要好吗
Were you two close?
不算是
No, not really,
但如果没有内特
but if it wasn't for Nate,
我还被困在白垩纪时期
I'd still be trapped in the Cretaceous period,
被霸王龙追
being chased by a T. Rex.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是我们的战斗 不该牵扯你们
This is our fight, not yours.
-纳粹不... -纳粹
- The Nazis are not-- - Nazis.
纳粹
Nazis.
你还留着那个血清
You kept the serum?
可能够用
There may be enough.
我想我能用这个救他
I think I can save him, with this.
是这个纳粹血清造出了那个可怕的暴汉吗
Is that the Nazi serum that created that hideous berserker?
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
我对配方做出了一点调整 所以...
I did a little tinkering to the formula, so...
所以现在会怎样
So what will it do now?
运气好的话 能救活他
With any luck, save his life.