我们怎么知道它是否有效
How do we know if it's working?
他还没死 是个好迹象
He's not dead yet, so that's a good sign.
而且他没有变成纳粹暴汉
And he's not turning into a Nazi berserker.
他的生命体征上升了
His vitals are improving.
他在恢复
He's stabilizing.
纽约市 1942年
纳粹为什么要取走那件首饰
What'd the Nazis want with a piece of jewelry anyway?
不知道
No idea.
希♥特♥勒♥出了名喜欢奇怪的东西
Hitler's known to be obsessed with the strange.
不管怎样 我们会保管好它
We'll keep it safe, in any case.
我想这是你道谢的方式
I guess that's your way of saying thanks.
好 我想我们是时候离开1942年了
Right, well, I think it's time we got out of 1942.
挺有意思的
This was fun.
挺不寻常的
It was unusual.
我要为我所说的话
Hey, I wanted to apologize
向你道歉
for what I said.
说我不是英雄吗
About me not being a hero?
你不是超级英雄
You're not a superhero,
但你为内特做的事 给他注射血清
but what you did for Nate, giving him the serum,
放弃获取超能力的机会
giving up your chance at real powers,
是英雄的行为
that was heroic.
醒来得正是时候 睡美人
Oh, it's about time, Sleeping Beauty.
我还担心你无法及时醒来跟我道别
I was afraid you wouldn't wake up in time for me to say good-bye.
而我担心的是我再也无法醒过来
And here I was afraid I wasn't gonna wake up at all.
我也担心这个
I was afraid of that too.
我很抱歉 我不符合
I'm sorry if I didn't live up to the version
你梦想见到的那个钢铁司令官形象
of Commander Steel you dreamt of meeting.
不 我更喜欢你真实的形象
Nah, I like the real version better.
挺不可思议的
Well, I'll be damned.
看来我俩都能活下来
Guess this means we're both gonna make it.
做历史学家挺好的
Not bad for a historian.
做英雄挺好的
Not bad for a hero.
美 国
正 义
协 会
你好 雷克斯
Hello, Rex.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们之前见过了
Oh, we've met before.
而且还见过好几次
Quite a number of times, actually.
事实上 在我们上次接触时
In fact, after our last go,
你发现了我的计划 然后你穿越时间
you discovered my plan and then traveled through time yourself
阻止传奇来这里
to stop the Legends from coming here.
他们说我消失了
They-- they said I disappeared.
不是消失 不是
Not disappeared. No.
是从时间线上被抹去
Erased from the timeline.
就像这样
Like this.
不
No.
雷克斯
Rex?
雷克斯
Rex.
雷克斯 不
Rex, no.
时间...
Time--
时间旅行者
time traveler.
不 雷克斯
No. Rex.