时间旅行是真实存在的
Time travel is real,
而所有的历史对凶险的
and all of history is vulnerable
时间旅行者的攻击都脆弱不堪
to the attack of rogue time travelers.
但是有一个小队穿越时间
But one group travels throughout time
阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来
to stop the spread of these so-called Time Aberrations
并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
and erase their damage to history.
他们是被遗弃的人 有超能力的人
A group of outcasts and misfits.
这些人并不是英雄
These individuals aren't heroes,
他们是另一个存在 他们是传奇
they're something else, they're Legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
海伍德 我是内特·海伍德博士
Heywood, Dr. Nate Heywood.
我是个历史学家
I'm a historian.
我的专业是演绎历史重建
I specialize in deductive historical reconstruction.
用外行的话说 我是个时间侦探
In layman's terms, I'm a time detective.
可摄取式翻译器
Ingestible translator.
不管对方说哪种语言你都能说和听懂
You'll be able to speak and understand any language spoken to you.
你知道历史学家都很脆弱
You know how fragile we historians can be.
我对伤口和擦伤很了解
I know my cuts and bruises.
你有血友病 你可能会流血致死
You're a hemophiliac. You can bleed to death.
所以你的超能力就是穿这套战衣
So your superpower is wearing the suit.
没有你的超级战衣
Without that fancy suit,
你不过是个自以为是的富人
you're nothing but a self-righteous rich guy.
海伍德先生的生命体征正在下降
Mr. Heywood's vitals are dropping.
我想我能救他
I think I can save him.
我对配方做出了一点调整
I did a little tinkering to the formula.
你好 雷克斯
Hello, Rex.
雷克斯
Rex!
-时间旅行者 -雷克斯
- Time traveler. - Rex!
-病人怎么样了 -还是很稳定
- So how's our patient? - Still stable.
吉迪恩让他处于镇静状态
Gideon has him under sedation.
你给他注射的纳粹超级血清有副作用吗
Any side effects from the Nazi super-serum you injected him with?
没有 不过可能是因为
No, but that may have a little something to do
我调整了血清的成分
with the work I did altering the serum
去掉纳粹的那些成分
to remove the Nazi parts.
是的 如果有个怪物在
Yes, it would be a tad inconvenient
飞船上游荡实在不太好
to have a monster roaming the ship.
吉迪恩 帮忙开一下飞船吧
Gideon, can you pilot for a little bit?
我要休息一下
I need a break.
刀子都放哪去了
Where are all the knives?
这有一把
Oh, there's one.
如果这是因为我把蛋黄酱全吃了
Look, if this is about me taking all the mayonnaise,
那你有点反应过激了
you might be slightly overreacting.
你杀了他
You killed him!
杀了他 我杀过很多人
Killed him? I've killed lots of people.
你得说得再具体一点
You're gonna have to be a bit more specific.
你这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我真心不知道
I really don't know.
明日传奇
第二季第三集
你给我注射了纳粹血清
You injected me with Nazi serum?
我重新调整让我的力量增强五倍
Which I'd redesigned to quintuple my own strength
也能让我的皮肤变成合金
and transform my skin into an alloy
比钢铁强一百倍
a hundred times stronger than steel.
钢铁 挺酷的名字
Steel, that's a cool name.
对 尤其是我祖父叫钢铁司令官
Yeah, especially since my grandfather was called Commander Steel.
那我该叫什么
But what does that make me?
钢铁下士 钢铁先生
Corporal Steel? Mr. Steel?
钢铁市民
Citizen Steel?
谁管啊 你现在有超能力了 伙计
Who cares? You got superpowers now, dude.
可我不知道当时是怎么变成钢铁身躯的
Except I don't know how I turned to steel in the first place.
雷会教你的
Ray'll teach you.
-是吗 -你自己说的
- He will? - You said it yourself,
-你重新配置了血清 -我做得很棒
- you redesigned the serum. - Which I did beautifully,
可是我并没有操作手册
but it's not like I have some sort of instruction manual.
那你只能即兴发挥了
Guess you'll have to wing it.
现在我要去跟那个偷乘者聊聊了
Now, I'm gonna go have a chat with our stowaway.
这肯定会很有意思的
This is gonna be so much fun!
我们离开1942年之前你就偷偷上来了
You stowed away before we time-jumped from 1942.
我会逃出去的
I'm gonna get out of here,
然后完成我要做的事
and I'm gonna finish what I started.
你是说 杀了米克吗
You mean, killing Mick?
我也想杀了他 可你是为什么呢
Not that I haven't thought of it myself, but why?
他杀了雷克斯
He killed Rex.
什么
What?
雷克斯·泰勒
Rex Tyler?
那个时侠吗
As in Hourman?
凶手偷走了阿斯克安护身符
His killer stole the Askaran Amulet.
我很遗憾 真的
Look, I'm sorry. I am.
但那不是米克干的
But Mick didn't do it.
他是个贼 也杀过人
He is a thief and a murderer.
但他也是传奇
He's also a Legend,
从把你们送到美国正义协会后
and Mick hasn't been off the ship
米克一直没离开过飞船
since we dropped your team off at the JSA.
他在临死前
With his last words,
告诉我杀他的人是时间旅行者
he told me his killer was a time traveler.
我们正在追踪某个
You know, we've been tracking someone
想要改变历史的人
who's been trying to alter history.
我们认为就是那人给了克里格超级血清
We think it's the same person that gave Krieger the super-serum.
他可能就是你要找的时间旅行者
This might be your time traveler.
如果我让你离开这里
Look, if I let you out of here,
你要保证不伤害米克 除非他活该
you promise not to hurt Mick unless he really deserves it?
抱歉把你打晕了
Sorry for knocking you out.
抱歉把你给锁了
Sorry for locking you up.
扯平了
Call it even?
我小的时候会用玩偶玩
When I was a kid, I used to play
美国正义协会大战纳粹
JSA versus Nazis with my dolls.
其实 它们是人形玩偶
Well, they were action figures, really.
那不重要 因为我现在有超能力了
But it doesn't matter 'cause I got superpowers now
简直太棒了
and it's awesome.
你的超能力
Your powers manifested
是由肾上腺素提高引发的
as a result of a heightened adrenal response.
其实就是你在反抗阿玛雅的攻击
Basically, Amaya threatened you and you reacted.
所以现在
So now
我们需要重现当时的情景
what we need to do is duplicate the conditions
能让你钢铁大变身
which caused you to, you know, steel on?
等等 所以你想威胁我
Wait, so you want to threaten me?
-不完全是 -等等 我们先商量下
- Not exactly. - Wait, let's discuss this.
这难道不是时间机器吗
I thought this was a time machine.
你们救了正义协会 怎么不能救雷克斯
You saved the Justice Society. Why can't you save Rex?
因为我们对付的是另一个时间旅行者
Because we're dealing with another time traveler.
如果我们回去救雷克斯
If we go back and save Rex,
那时间旅行者会回到更早之前再杀掉雷克斯
the time traveler will just go back before then and kill Rex again,
与其追着自己的尾巴转圈
so instead of chasing our own tails,
不如找出敌人是谁
we need to identify who we're up against.
我完全搞不懂这些
I don't understand any of this.
我只需要你相信我们
Look, I just need you to trust us.
我保证我们会找出真凶
We're gonna find who do this. I promise you.
与此同时 吉迪恩会送你回家
In the meantime, Gideon will fly you home.
抓到杀雷克斯的凶手 我才走
I'm not going back until Rex's killer is brought to justice.
我们不知道那会需要多久
We don't know how long that will take.
别担心 我们是专业人员
Don't worry, we're professionals.
我们知道我们在做什么
We know what we're doing.
来吧
Yeah, come on!
真希望海伍德爷爷能看到现在的我
If Grandpa Heywood could see me now.
-专业 -差不多
- Professional? - Ish.
我知道你肯定不服 雷
I know you not gonna take that, Ray.
干掉这个铁皮人
Go crush this Tin Man.
-想得美 -不是吧
- Nice try. - Come on.
撑住 我来关门
Hold on, I'll close it!
内特
Nate!
雷 进来 我们得关上门
Ray, get inside! We have to close the door.