He'll kill you in seconds.
跟我来
Follow me.
我必死无疑
I'm gonna die.
有可能吧
Yeah, probably.
这是你替我加油的方式
That was actually your cue to cheer me up.
如果你接受了死亡 那就无所畏惧了
Oh, if you accept death you have nothing to fear.
我更担心我死之后你会怎样
I'm more afraid of what's gonna happen to you if I die.
我知道我体内有这些超能力
I know I have these powers inside me.
可我就是不知道该如何使用
I just can't figure out how to use them.
小孩子需要学怎么笑吗
Does a child learn to laugh?
他会坐下来练习怎么笑吗
Does he sit and practice laughing?
不 他会自己笑
No. He just laughs.
"只有坐不住 没有试一试"
"Do or do not, there is no try."
没错 你从哪学的
Exactly. Where did you learn that?
我家乡一位伟大的老师教的
From a great sensei from where I'm from.
尤达
Yoda.
这位尤达大♥师♥真是睿智
Ah, this Master Yoda is very wise.
将军来了
The Shogun approaches.
快去神殿
Get to the temple.
我的新娘呢
Where is my bride?
她不会走的
She's not leaving.
不会跟你走
Not with you.
给我搜
是 我们走
我需要一点时间
I'm just gonna need a second.
他们不在这里
快去找
找到那些村民 杀了他们
Find the villagers. Kill them.
你的姿势完全不对
Your form is all wrong.
我命令了一郎在他儿子死后
I ordered Ichiro to destroy that blade
毁了那把刀
after the death of his son.
那好吧
Very well.
我亲自毁掉它
I will destroy it myself.
你好 混♥蛋♥
Konnichiwa, scumbag.
抓住他
Go get him.
我会用你自己造的盔甲杀死你
I will kill you with your own armor.
去搜神殿
Check the temple.
再战一次吗
Rematch?
-你的老师是谁 -我没有老师
- Who is your master? - I have no master.
原来是个浪人 你不配跟我一战
A ronin. You're not worthy of the effort.
你已经光荣战斗了
You have fought with honor.
现在你就光荣受死吧
Now you will die with it.
这个嘛
About that.
这座村庄受我们保护
This village is under our protection.
现在走我们就饶了你们的小命
Leave now and we'll spare your lives.
刀的威力与挥刀之人等同
A sword is only as deadly as the man who wields it.
甲的坚韧与负甲之人相当
And armor is only as strong as the man who wears it.
我不想冲你们开枪
I don't want to shoot you guys.
我爱死忍♥者了
I love ninjas.
那是衔铁继电器
That was the armature relay.
缩短肢体的反应时间
It enhances the limbs' reaction time.
米克在哪
Where the hell is Mick?
估计去洗劫村庄了吧
Probably ransacking the village himself.
我就说真的有忍♥者
Told you ninjas were real.
那是冷却系统
That's the cooling system.
我知道没了它里面会很热
Trust me, it gets hot in there. I know.
你以为自己很聪明
You think you are clever.
你玷污我的家族 折磨村民
You dishonor my family and torture my village.
我会享受杀你的感觉
I will enjoy killing you.
你的家族将从历史上消失
Your family will be extinguished from history.
我们还不认识呢
We haven't been introduced.
我叫钢铁
Name's Steel.
-记着要打... -我记得
- Remember, you got to hit... - I remember!
就现在
Do it!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yes.
-你做到了 -我做到了
- You did it. - I did it.
是啊...你毁掉了原子侠战衣
Yeah... you blew up the ATOM suit.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你又变钢铁了 真为你骄傲
You steeled on. Kind of proud of you.
尤达大♥师♥把你教得很好
Master Yoda taught you well.
是啊 尤达 谢谢
Right, uh, Yoda. Well, thank you.
我在想 你的婚礼取消了...
I was thinking now that, uh, your wedding is canceled...
你是从天上掉下来的
You come from the sky.
我想你不得不回去
Something tells me you have to return.
我...
I, um...
我很高兴武士刀有了好的归宿
I'm glad the katana sword found a worthy owner.
我也是
Me too.
是你
You.
别以为我没看到你对抗将军的样子
Don't think I didn't see how you stood up to the Shogun.
虽然他死了 村庄还是需要一个守护者
Even though he's gone, your village still needs a protector.
那把刀 你说你的家族名是什么
That sword, what did you say your family name was?
山城
Yamashiro.
感谢你把你儿子的盔甲借我
Thank you for loaning me your son's armor.
抱歉它在打斗过程中有些损坏
I'm sorry it got a bit dinged up in the battle.
那它的使命就完成了
Then it served its purpose.
西装头 钢铁
Haircut. Steel.
莎拉说我们得走了
Sara says we got to clear out.
-再见 雅子 -再见 内特
- Good-bye, Masako. - Good-bye, Nate.
多么美好的时期啊
What an amazing time period.
绝对是我的最爱 还有老西部
Definitely my favorite, besides the Old West.
你们两个蠢蛋在高兴什么
Why are you two goofy bastards so happy?
你的战衣没了 食物又难吃
You lost your damn suit, the food sucks,
我也没搞到忍♥者存在的证据
and I've got no proof ninjas exist.
你在看什么
What are you staring at?
我看透你了
I've figured you out.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
你表现得像个自私的傻子
You act like this selfish meathead,
但背地里 你却不赖
but secretly, you're not so bad.
你或许真有英雄气概
You know, you might even have the makings of a hero.
这证明了一件事
Well, that proves one thing.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
或许是吧
Perhaps not.
又想杀我吗
Trying to kill me again?
想送你一份礼物
Trying to give you a present.
可以用来证明你真的遇到过忍♥者
In case you ever need proof you met an actual ninja.
好吧 你们的秘密是什么
All right. What's your secret?
你这话什么意思
What on earth do you mean?
我们离开前乘波号♥坏成那样
Well, you two must be magicians considering
你俩得是魔术师才能修好吧
how badly damaged the Waverider was before we left.
那个啊 我和杰佛逊检查了整艘飞船
Oh, that. Well, Jefferson and I went over the ship top to bottom.
我敢说乘波号♥不会再有意外了
And safe to say there are no surprises left on the Waverider.
很好 我去准备起飞
Great. I'll go prep for takeoff.
我们要提巴里从未来发来的信息吗
So are we gonna say something about future-Barry's message or not?
巴里特别强调只给亨特船长知道
Barry was very clear about the team not knowing
不能告诉队员
what he told Captain Hunter.
但现在我俩知道了
Except now we know.
确实
Indeed.
你是对的 杰佛逊
You were right, Jefferson.
有些事你挥之不去
Some things you just can't un-see.
是时候告别封建时期的日本了
I think it's time we said sayonara to Feudal Japan.
接下来去哪里呢
Now, where to next?
我随时可以打开舱门跳下去 看是哪里
I could always open the hatch, jump out, and see where I land.
要我说 我们就坐着
I say we just sit back
看时间流把我们带去哪
and see where the timestream takes us.
还没抓到杀雷克斯的凶手呢
Aren't you forgetting that Rex's killer is still at-large?
不关我的事
Not my problem.
我们找出那混♥蛋♥然后杀掉他
I mean, we should find the bastard and kill him.
或许我们可以放点起飞音乐
Perhaps we can enjoy a little takeoff music.
选得不错 吉迪恩
Ah, nice one, Gideon.
亨特船长总爱放这首曲子
Captain Hunter always enjoyed this song.
说到点上了
Speaking of problems.
别担心 我们会找到里普