Women.
她的性格还真是火爆
She certainly has a fiery spirit.
这性格不害死她
Which is either gonna get her killed
也会扰乱历史
or completely screw up history.
速战速决
Just end it, fast.
解决掉追他的联盟军
Let's get those Confederates off his back.
别怕
Relax.
你现在已经安全了
All right, you're safe now.
到底怎么回事 我刚看到了什么
What in tarnations was that?
What did I just see?
什么 我什么都没看到啊
What was what? I, uh, I didn't see anything.
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
发生了什么事
What's going on, here?
我们只是路过
Look, we're just passing through.
好了 各位 我们快走吧
Okay, guys, let's get the hell out of here.
不能把他丢在这里
We can't just leave him here.
很遗憾 我们别无选择
Well, unfortunately, we have to.
拯救一个人 可能会改变历史的走向
If we rescue one man, we could alter history in the wrong way.
你是派遣员吧
You're dispatch, aren't you?
等等 什么是派遣员
Wait, what's a dispatch?
给联邦军提供情报的前奴隶
It's a former slave providing information to the Union Army.
我叫亨利·斯科特
My name is Henry Scott.
是来自新泽西州特兰顿的自♥由♥人
I'm a free man from Trenton, New Jersey.
你离家好远
Well, you're a long way from home.
我们得离开这里
And we need to be getting out of here.
你们看
Guys?
天哪
Oh, my God.
这些联盟军看起来很像...
Those Confederates look a lot like--
别别别 别说出来
Don't--don't--don't say it!
快快 快合体吧
Quick, quick, just merge!
大家都没事吧
Is everybody okay?
这些是什么东西
What the hell was that?
要我说 它们像僵...
You ask me, they look like zo--
不要 别说出来
No! Please, don't say it.
我知道它们实质上是虚构的
I know they're essentially a myth,
但我会莫名地害怕...
but I have this irrational fear of--
-僵尸 -拜托 别说出来
- Zombies. - Please, don't say it.
天哪
Oh, God.
-坚持住 -背...
- Hang on. - Satch--
-什么 -我的背包
- What? - My... satchel.
你是联邦的吗
Are you...Union?
-算是吧 -我的任务指令
- Kinda. - My...my orders.
柯林斯种植园
Collins Plantations.
联盟军军队调动
Confederate troop movements.
没有他们...
Without them...
干得漂亮 炸掉了时间海盗的逃生舱
Nice job blowing up the Time Pirate's escape pod.
又成功完成一次任务
Put another win in the mission column.
你没看到后来发生了什么吗
Did you not see what happened next?
没 我走开了 人有三急
No, I took a break. Had to go to the bathroom.
你们没事吧
You okay?
我们被僵尸袭击了
We were attacked by zombies.
还有人往我三明治里加甘蓝
And someone put sprouts on my sandwich.
时间海盗的求救呼叫
The Time Pirate's distress call
提到一种叫TX-90的东西
referenced something called a TX-90.
是一种未来生物武器
It's a futurist bioweapon.
感染者的明显症状
The infected's condition represents strongly
为...我说不出口
those things... that...I can't say.
如果被感染的时间海盗
And if that infected Time Pirate is out there
还在传播病毒 那我们还没完成任务
spreading this virus, then our work is not done here.
说真的 让僵尸之类的东西
No kidding. Having zombies, or whatever they are,
在内战中乱窜 绝对不是好事
running around the Civil War is not a good thing.
说到不好的事
Speaking of not good.
送他去医疗舱
Get him to the MedBay.
什么情况
What's going on?
看来
Apparently,
你在我们与感染者战斗时受伤了
you were wounded during our encounter with the infected.
不可能
Impossible.
那些恶心的混♥蛋♥没碰着我
Those creepy bastards didn't lay a finger on me.
但他们可能咬了你一小口
But they might have gotten in a tooth.
或一大口
Or 30.
天哪 他已经开始转化了
Oh, my God. He's already starting to turn.
雷 你必须治好我
Ray, you gotta fix me.
我不想变成该死的僵尸
I don't want to be turned into a frickin' zombie.
联邦投降 美国一分为二
天哪
Oh, my God.
是的 情况相当惨
Yeah, it's pretty disastrous.
我猜 是由于那些僵尸
I'm guessing, thanks to the zombies,
联盟军战胜联邦军 赢得独♥立♥
the Confederacy won its independence from the Union.
不只是他们
It wasn't just them.
这是那人背包里装的任务指令
That guy, the dispatch, these are his mission orders.
来自尤利塞斯·辛普森·格兰特将军
From General Ulysses S. Grant.
天哪
My God.
他本应潜入柯林斯种植园
He was supposed to infiltrate the Collins Plantation
窃取联盟军军队调动命令
and steal Confederate troop movement orders.
有所高中是以他命名的
They named a high school after him?
以内战英雄命名的高中
那是因为在原本的历史中
That's because in the original version of history,
斯科特窃取的调动计划助格兰特
the plans Scott stole helped Grant
赢得冠军山之战
win the Battle of Champion Hill.
斯科特助格兰特赢得冠军山之战
而我猜那一切都不会发生了
And I'm guessing none of that happened
因为斯科特死在了被未来病毒
because Scott was bayonetted by a Confederate
变成僵尸的联盟军刺刀之下
turned into a zombie by a future virus.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
我们要怎么修复
how do we fix it?
不是我们
We don't.
是我
I do.
杰克斯
Jax.
让黑人当间谍是有原因的
There's a reason black people were used as spies.
因为我们简直是透明的
Because we were invisible.
所以我得潜入那里
That's why I'm going in there.
别担心 出了事我自己扛
Don't worry. If anything happens, it's on me.
不 杰克斯 我来扛
No, Jax, it's on me.
米克已经受伤了
Look, Mick is already hurt,
我不想再让人陷入危险
and I don't like the idea of putting anyone else in harm's way.
我不想看到国旗上
And I don't like the idea of having a flag
只有二十颗星
that has 20 stars on it.
我绝对不会让你一个人去的
I'm definitely not letting you go in there alone.
好吧 我会带上阿玛雅
Fine, I'll take Amaya.
好的 我和内特去警告联邦军
All right. Nate and I will go warn the Union Army
提防被感染士兵
about the infected soldiers.
好的
Okay.
等下我们到了目的地
When we get to wherever we're going,
应该由我来
maybe I should be the one
告诉格兰特将军这个僵尸的消息
that breaks the zombie news to General Grant.
我说的话他会听
I'm someone he'll listen to.
因为你是男人吗
Because you're a man?
还有几百年才会男女平等
We're a couple hundred years away from gender equality.
只有几百年吗
Only a couple hundred?
我想说的是
Look, all I'm saying is,
也许 就也许 等我们到了联邦军那里
maybe--just maybe-- when we get to the Union Army,
让我来跟他们说
you let me do the talking.
站在原地别动
Stay where you are.
站着别动
Right there.
好吧 你来跟他们说
Okay. You do the talking.
那么 有什么计划
So, what's our plan?
如果一切顺利
Well, if things go easy,
大家都睡了我们就潜进去
we sneak in while everybody's asleep,
找到联盟军的调动计划并偷出来
find the Confederate plans, and grab them.
你们这群人遇事有顺利过吗
Are things ever easy with your group?
-有道理 -求你了 别
- Eh, good point. - Please, don't!
对不起 我不是故意烧掉桌布的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to burn the table cloth!
那是个意外 我发誓