Yes, they are, sir.
我们会照顾每一个从联盟州
We will care for anyone seeking refuge
来我们营地寻求避难的人
in our camp from the Confederate states.
我们有足够的食物和水给大家
We have plenty of food and water for everyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们已经把我们朋友研制的疫苗散播出去了
We've spread the vaccine our friends worked up.
你现在你只需要面对
The only Confederates you'll have to worry about now
活生生的联盟军
are the living ones.
我很感激
I'm obliged.
你的手下桑德斯上校
Ah, your man Colonel Sanders, he...
告诉我你是他的船长
tells me you're his captain.
总之 他告诉我
In any case, he mentioned something about
你后悔
you having regrets
让人陷入危险
about putting men in harm's way.
我想这是我不会习惯的事
I don't think that's something I can ever get used to.
我接管这一师时
You know, by the time I had taken over this division,
我的前任已经有三名将军了
there had already been three other generals in place before me.
他们全都卸任和放弃了
They'd all stepped down and given up.
但我相信我的士兵
But I believe in my men.
而且我相信我们正在做的好事
And I believe in the good that we're doing.
你呢
Do you?
你相信你的任务吗 兰斯船长
Do you believe in your mission, Captain Lance?
我相信
I do.
那就不要后悔做些艰难的决定
Well, then, don't regret making those tough decisions.
女士
Ma'am.
只是来看看你
Just checking up on you.
我不想吃任何人的脑子 所以...
I don't feel like eating anyone's brain, so...
谢谢
thank you.
也许你想吃汉堡
Well, maybe you feel like eating a burger.
没有甘蓝
No sprouts.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
-其实有点事 -还要我问啊
- Well, there's a little something. - I had to ask, didn't I?
我想大家都知道我失去战衣了
It's just, I don't think it's any secret that without my suit,
我在想我在队里是什么位子
I've been wondering what my place on the team is.
甚至说还有没有我的位子
If... I even have a place, you know?
当个局外人挺好的
Being an outsider is a good thing.
这是非常好的
It's a great thing.
我一生都是个局外人
I've been an outsider my whole life.
你可以告诉别人少管闲事
You get to tell people to go shove it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
但愿我不会后悔
Something I hope I don't regret.
它的主人是我认识的最伟大的局外人
This belonged to the greatest outsider I ever knew.
我要找个搭档
I'm looking for a partner.
酷
Cool.
你到底在搞什么
What on Earth are you doing?
解闷手工
Oh, uh, scrimshaw.
是我妈的手工
It's--was my mom's thing.
她教过我一些
She taught me a little.
让我想起她
Makes me think of her.
我之前不知道
Oh. I had no idea.
你想家了吗
Are you homesick?
你在关心我吗 灰老头
You checking up on me, Grey?
你所看到的 你所经历的
Given what you've witnessed, what you've endured,
真的很糟吗
would that really be so bad?
不
No.
你只是看到了
You've just witnessed
人性最丑陋的一面
the very worst of humanity.
我们心灵相通
We share a psychic connection,
但我还是无法看穿你的内心深处
but I still can't even begin to fathom what you must be feeling.
你肯定是
It must be...
心如刀割
like your heart is broken.
没错
Yeah. It is.
但我从这些人的眼睛里
But I saw something in those people's eyes
看见了我意想不到的
I...I didn't expect to see.
我看见了希望
I saw hope.
我看见了尊严
I saw dignity.
那些男女
Those men and women,
都被禽兽不如地对待
they were treated worse than animals.
但他们绝对不让任何人阻止他们当人
But they never let anybody stop them from being people.
你知道吗
You know?
我相信总有人会试图让我们
I suppose there will always be those who will seek to
难以为人
dehumanize us.
但我相信有更多的人不顾黑暗
But I believe there are more that cling to hope,
紧握着希望
despite the darkness.
他们就是这样
Yeah, that is exactly how they were.
其实我想的是你 杰佛逊
I was actually thinking of you, Jefferson.