Where's it coming from?
1987年12月7日 华盛顿特区
Washington D.C., December 7, 1987.
宾夕法尼亚大街1600号♥
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
-怎么了 -老兄 那是白宫
- So? - Dude, that's the White House.
那又怎么了
So what?
第二天里根会跟戈尔巴乔夫
December 7th was the day before Reagan and Gorbachev
签署《中导条约》
signed the INF Treaty,
减少两国的核武器
reducing both countries' nuclear arsenals
并且为冷战结束铺路
and paving the way for the end of the Cold War.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all that?
因为那场峰会我就在首都
Because I was in the capital for that very summit.
里根政♥府♥会召集顶尖核物理学家
The Reagan Administration would call upon the top nuclear physicists
作为技术顾问
to act as technical advisors.
也许会有人穿越回去
You think someone might have traveled back in time
阻止条约的签署吗
to stop the treaty from being signed?
这个 或是更糟 想想
That, or worse. Think about it,
在其中一个最不稳定的历史中
Reagan and Gorbachev under the same roof
里根和戈尔巴乔夫进行会面
at one of the most volatile moments in history?
美国正义协会在特区有训练学校
The JSA has a training academy in D.C.
我可以联络现有的成员
I could reach out to the current membership,
获取可用的情报或资源
see if they have any intel or resources we could use.
好主意 但你不应该自己去
Good idea, but you shouldn't go alone.
1987年和1942年时间跨度太长
1987 is a long way from 1942,
对未来知道太多也很危险
and it's dangerous to know too much about the future.
-我自己能应付 -我和她一起去
- I can handle myself. - I'll go with her.
好 你俩去联络美国正义协会 其他人
Great, you two reach out to the JSA while the rest of us
则闯入全国安保最强的官邸
break into the most secure residence in the country.
具体要怎么做
And how exactly do we do that?
欢迎来到白宫
Welcome to the White House.
1987年 华盛顿特区
这是门厅
This is Cross Hall,
是连接国宴厅和东厅的
a magnificent space that connects the State Dining Room
华丽空间
with the East Room.
好了 散开 保持通讯
All right, fan out, stay on the coms,
有任何异常马上报告
and report if anything seems out of place.
八十年代的女人真的穿这玩意吗
Women actually wore these things in the '80s?
垫肩吗
Shoulder pads?
是啊 垫肩能让女人显得更有气势
Yeah, they were supposed to make women more imposing,
我也说不好 更...
more, I don't know...
-更男子气 -对
- Manly? - Yeah.
我还希望这个年代
I'd hoped that by this decade,
女人不需要用衣着来弥补地位呢
women wouldn't need to use clothing to compensate for their status.
现在男女应该是平等的
Surely by now men and women are considered equals.
保持这个乐观的心态
Never lose that optimism.
就是这里了
This is it.
这里是美国正义协会学院吗
This is the JSA Academy?
闲人免进
在一个破旧的仓库里吗
Inside a crummy warehouse?
美国正义协会学院藏在破旧的仓库里
The JSA Academy is hidden inside a crummy warehouse.
准备好见识史上最顶尖的
Prepare to see the most elite training facility
训练设备吧
in all of history.
也许"顶尖"在1987年意思不同
Maybe "Elite" means something different in 1987.
我被招募的时候
When I was recruited,
就是带我来这里训练的
this is where I was brought to train.
美国正义协会是怎么了
What happened to the JSA?
不知道
No clue...
但45年能改变很多事情
but a lot can change in 45 years.
你不是说你是历史学家吗
I thought you said you were a historian.
你怎么会不知道
How can you not know?
所有和美国正义协会相关的
Hey, every memo, every executive action
记录和行动都是最高机密
relating to the JSA is top secret.
我还是从我爸爸的睡前故事
I only pieced together their World War II activities
目击证词和政♥府♥泄密中
from my father's bedtime stories,
一点点弄清他们二战的行动
witness testimonies, and government leaks.
我不该离开1942年的
I never should have left 1942.
阿玛雅 无论他们发生了什么
Look, Amaya, whatever happened to them, that's--
都不是你的错
that's not your fault.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
你说过 你不知道他们发生了什么
Like you said, you don't know what happened to them.
1987年是惠特妮·休斯顿和
1987--the halcyon days of Whitney Houston
《星际迷航:下一代》的黄金时期
and "Star Trek: The Next Generation."
这一年还恍如昨日 记忆深刻
I can remember this year as if it were yesterday.
看来你还是忘了件事
Well, it looks like there's something you forgot about.
斯泰因先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Stein, so nice to meet you.
那是我
That's me.
快走 快走
Go, go.
你不是说你一整天都在国会山开会吗
I thought you said you were stuck in meetings on the Hill all day.
是啊 我都没进过白宫
I was. I never stepped foot inside the White House.
一定是历史偏差极微地
The aberration must've caused infinitesimal ripples
影响了年轻的我的行为
that affected the movements of my younger self.
时间的多米诺效应
The temporal domino effect--
所以我们不该扰乱历史
this is why we should never interfere with history.
暂时别管我们的分歧
Well, we'll agree to disagree.
但我们绝对不能让他看见你
But one thing's for sure, we cannot let him see you.
没错 上一次我俩相遇
Indeed, the last time he and I interacted
差点毁掉了我们的婚姻
nearly erased our marriage from existence.
那是彩糖豆
Those are jelly beans.
我看见了
I can see that.
是里根总统的彩糖豆
President Reagan's jelly beans.
所以呢 吃啊
So what? Eat 'em.
什么 这肯定不合规矩
What? I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.
我们就不守规矩 忘了吗
We don't follow rules, remember?
对哦
Oh, right.
里根在我喜欢的总统里都排不上前三
Reagan wasn't even one of my top three favorite presidents.
-你要吗 -好啊
- Want some? - Yeah.
肯定要花点功夫
Oh, it'll take some massaging,
但我相信我们可以让苏联同意
but I believe we can get the Soviets to agree
废除所有地面核导弹
to eliminating all nuclear ground-launched,
弹道导弹和巡航导弹
ballistic, and cruise missiles.
我还能让他们以为是自己的主意
I'll even make them believe it was their idea.
我不知道没了你我们会怎样 达克先生
I don't know what we'd do without you, Mr. Darhk.
你们也能行 但能赢会更好
Oh, you'd manage, but winning is always better.
我想我们找到偏差出在哪了
I think we found our aberration.
我们的下一站是
Our next stop is the--
达米恩·达克在这里
Damien Darhk is here.
莎拉 别冲动行事
Sara, don't do anything rash.
莎拉 莎拉 你在听吗
Sara? Sara, are you lis--
这是另一份外交电报 英国大使
Here's another diplomatic cable from 1956
在1956年提醒美国正义协会
from the British ambassador warning the JSA
他们当中有苏联间谍
about Soviet spies in their midst.
打败希♥特♥勒♥
I thought fighting Hitler
不是会让美国和苏联团结起来吗
would unite the U.S. and the Soviet Union.
看来得跟你恶补一下冷战历史了
Oh, we have so much Cold War history to catch you up on.
怎么回事
Okay, what's this?
托德
Todd?
为什么 你为什么抛弃我们
Why? Why did you abandon us?
他是谁
Who is that?
黑曜石
It's Obsidian.
美国正义协会的
From the JSA?
苏联同意...
Soviets to agree to...
女士 把你的武器放下
Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to drop the weapon.
放下刀 双手抱头
Drop the knife and place your hands behind your head.
东翼有情况
We've got a situation in the East Wing.
我知道你想为劳蕾尔报仇 但没这么简单
I know you want vengeance for Laurel, but it's not that simple.
你给我走开
Get out of the way.
-别动 -待着别动
- Don't move! - Stay where you are!
妈的
Damn it.
打还是走呢
We gonna fight or leave?
打
Fight.
好吧 快走 交给我
All right, get out of here. I got this.
不 你走 交给我
No, you go. I got this.
我叫你走